It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did logic come from? God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Currently , scientist can't figure how the blackhole works.Quantum physics is in bad state at the moment ! What does it mean by singularity?

edit on 2-5-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Currently , scientist can't figure how the blackhole works.Quantum physics is in bad state at the moment ! What does it mean singularity?

Doesn't matter. Those scientists just need to re-read the scientific FACT that the origin of the universe did not require God.

Religion is a grand 4,000 year old scheme to brainwash / control / enslave people...even those living today in the 21st century.

edit on 2-5-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Originally posted by skOrpiOn
The big bang proves that logic could create itself.

But we don’t know what created/started the big bang, so your statement is illogical.

If God is non-existent, and if the big-bang is the only scientifically valid explanation for the origin of the universe...and all that is included within it.... then so be it.

Science can’t recreate the beginnings or go back in time to know the exact conditions of the beginnings of our universe. The only ways left open to us, are to combine our empirical knowledge of the universe (limited though it is), with thought experiments, and logical reasoning; which would bring us right back to the days of Plato, Aristotle and Socrates.

Back in those ancient Greek times, science wasn’t just all about empirical data, and what could be proven with experimental evidence, like it is predominately today. The Greeks combined science with philosophical thought, and if something could be demonstrated, by a logically thought out construct or reasoning/logic, then it could then be accepted as truth.

Science has proven without doubt that logical thinking can emerge out of nothingness.

If nothing always existed, then we would always just have nothing existing. IMO Science doesn’t understand what the nothingness is.

The “something” and the “nothing” always existing together, seems most logical to me.

- JC

edit on 2-5-2012 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2012 by Joecroft because: Posters Name

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

lol... keep on believing in a sky fairy.
Clearly,you have been brainwashed by religion.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

LOL

That’s funny…

Because the real sky fairy, or spaghetti monster, is this idea, that something came out of nothing.

Which based on your previous post, seems to be something you subscribe too…and yet apparently, according to you, it is I, who is the one, who is brainwashed lol

Clearly,you have been brainwashed by religion.

Strangely enough, I almost was brainwashed by religion, but I don’t have a religion… I have understanding, and a living relationship with God, through Jesus.

Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

- JC

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

heh....
well played.
I like that verse too

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I was looking at some other threads and found your post below.

As a theist, I believe this suggests that Mohammad was guided by God to establish Islam.

Which can be found here

Now admittedly, you made the above post on the (22/4/12) so I guess, in 10 days, you could have gone from being a Theist, to being an Atheist/Agnostic, but it seems highly unlikely.

So why are you telling me to “keep on believing in the Sky Fairy” and that I’m brainwashed etc, when you yourself apparently believe in God…can you explain yourself?

Is this some kind of test? and if so, did I pass? lol

- JC

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

How is it that you quote from the bible.... but set your location as the "city of 9 gates"...which is a concept from hinduism?

edit on 2-5-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

How is it that you quote from the bible.... but set your location as the "city of 9 gates"...which is a concept from hinduism?

Answering a question, with a question eh…

Now to avoid getting into the “but I asked you first” routine lol I’m just going to answer your question first; but I do feel my last question is a slightly more pressing one, and demands some kind of an explanation.

Anyway, it’s a good question…so I’ll answer it

Well I believe that there are some truths in all religions, and that some of those truths, are universal throughout all of them. So although I’m not a Buddhist, or a Hindu by definition, I do believe that I have a Spirit that inhabits my flesh, and Jesus also talks about this aspect in the bible.

So I see my spiritual location being in my body, which is why I set my location as the “City of 9 Gates”

Hope that clears that up…

- JC

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Logic came from where everything else comes from:

God Almighty,

The Most High,

YHWH,

Jesus the Christ,

Amen.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

That's quite a few gods from someone beloging to a group that claims there's only one....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

All referring to the same God.

There is only One Most High God

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

So everyone prays to the same God?

When one prays, it has to be One God who answers them.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Clearly, you have been brainwashed by religion.

Posted in this thread above…

As a theist, I believe this suggests that Mohammad was guided by God to establish Islam.

The above post was posted on another thread, found here

Anyone else finding this a little bit strange?

Hey SkOrpiOn…

You still haven’t answered my question, so here it is again…

Originally posted by Joecroft
So why are you telling me to “keep on believing in the Sky Fairy” and that I’m brainwashed etc, when you yourself apparently believe in God…can you explain yourself?

- JC

top topics

<< 1   >>

join