It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APATHY=DEFEAT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
To start off my post I am not fully sure if I beleive in the whole NWO/Illumanti conspiracy but I am sure that those power are determined to keep said power but if you believe in the NWO/Illumanti what are you doing about? To be honest we like to think of ourselves as outside the system and enlightned but if you do nothing about the situation except to post on sites like this you do nothing to fix the situation. I not saying what to do or encouraging violence against the government but do sometihng, apathy=defeat.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i tottaly agree with you man. too many people just dont care, what with all the good stuff to watch on TV, and all the cool things to do on the internet. i think being lazy plays a big part too, it takes an awful lot of effort to go out and change things, but you know as well as i do americans are laziest bunch of people in the world. when ever i insist on walking somewhere, cuz ya know the stores are right down the street, people always think im crazy that i dont want to drive. peoples hearts and minds have the same problem. when you have a special box that thinks and feels for you why bother sorting out your own emotions. i rack my brain all day long as to what would be a sufficient solution to our problems, and i feel crazy cuz im the only one who thinks there is a problem at all. right now the best thing we can do for ourselves is educate ourselfs, not about commercial and material subject matter. more about the ins and outs of the system and governent policies so intriquetly intwined with our daily lives. is this making any sense?!

join