Secret Files Missing at National Archives

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Stop picking on Sandy. It was a chilly October day and he needed the extra insulation in his pant leg. Give the guy a break.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th
It really is rediculous. Three years to confirm that said secret archives are lost and it seems like 'well, yeah the documents are gone, no idea where.... Hey lovely day today isn't it?'.'' .

If you know anyone who works for the federal government you know why
All play and no work makes Jack a government worker. Ridiculous pay, no responsibility for their actions and the ability to take three to four months off a year without loosing any pay or benefits attracts the elite of the chuckle-butts. I know, I have freinds who have such jobs. They brag about it all the time. They get an entire week to do what anyone can do in a couple of hours and if they actually try, they get blackballed.
edit on 5/2/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
its gotta be nick cage in national treasure

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It should be illegal to throw out ANY government file. With the current tech, there is no reason why anything should be tossed.

So many files are now electronic anyway.

As for the old file, someone has to glance through it to determine if it should be tossed. It would actually take less time just to run it through a high speed scanner.

It only takes 10-20 years for a file to be destroyed. Think about 9-11, it won't be long now until those files are going to be destroyed.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
A teenager could do a better job of protecting files than these overpaid criminals. Really, why can't it be as easy as it seems? Well, there are criminals involved; that's why. They work around the security.

You know dang well you or I couldn't go in there and walk out with so much as a folder.

As someone already said...cameras along every busy intersection for the everyday people, but "all eyes close" on the REAL criminals.

They've taken over, for real, and get away with everything. But, whatever, when's the next TupidPhone5 coming out? Mine's a few month's old...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Oh Good God!

Clinton had Documents going out in people's pants and socks. Shame Shame and doom on the one who did it.

Obama now has them going out the door by the box??

WHat the heck is the next President going to do? Just start backing up whole 18 wheelers and loading a warehouse of files at a time?! This is getting totally out of hand for a nation we all tell each other is based on laws. Yeah.. RIGHT. What laws?! We can't seem to even protect the place which stores originals of those very laws from CRIME!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

You have to understand what they want: A fascist revolution. TPTB are die hard fascist activist's. They will continue to push society to the brink and when they get close to death is when the everything will be put into motion. You have to understand that they don't mind martyring themselves at this stage of the "game". The reason why they seem to be rubbing it in our face is because they are rubbing it in our faces. They want to illicit a type of emotional reaction that would enable a coup over constitutional rule of law.

That is why they support homosexual activism, multicultural activism etc; it is akin to a kid licking a piece of chicken so their siblings won't want it. That is what they are doing to our Constitutional way of life, and where this is all heading to.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

That seems to be the case, to provoke. But, at the same time, few people are paying attention, and the I think the majority who are, are just listening to it and having various reactions to it. A very very small minority are in the streets.

For those of us are who listening, it's almost like we're surrounded by people who are blind, deaf, and stupid. They aren't, but they might as well be. Most people don't know, don't care to know, and won't listen TO know.

If I were one of the elite, I would consider it safe to release news like this too. Practically nobody is listening. United States of Apathy. Well, sort of. They care about things, but you know what the nature of those things is. "Oh, what phone is coming out next." "What's on TV tonight." "What new videos are on YouTube today." "Who just txt'ed me?"

For all practical purposes, the takeover is complete. They have the majority of people owned; their minds belong to them because their minds will not function to resist. They're so owned, that even if we try to convince them they need to get upset over current affairs, they won't hear it. "La la la la. La la la la."

What are those in the aware minority going to do? I'm out of ideas. I find it a waste of time to try to convince people to wake up. I'd almost feel better joining the elite so I'd lose the right to complain every day about the things going on.

Maybe some of them cared at one point too, but they gave up on trying to help people who won't help themselves...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
these secret Files are Not Lost They are Missing IN Public Action ! They are Probably in the Deep Underground Vaults or Some Govt Controlled Mountain Side Locked & Guarded

like the Famed Publicly Known IRON MOUNTAIN That Hold Americas Priceless Historical Treasures
that is Like Fort Knock's in certain Areas even the Military Has things Locked Up there Not Just Documents
Away from Public View ... & access

Ohh Look how Pretty the Illuminati bluish Pyramid for they Logo

The Site

Storage Solutions for Vital Records
www.ironmountain.com...

Records Storage Services for the Federal Government
www.ironmountain.com...

or more than 60 years, the federal government has turned to Iron Mountain for records storage services. Iron Mountain’s extensive storage experience frees up valuable office and onsite storage space for federal agencies and allows us to deliver unparalleled security, full access to records when needed, and auditable compliance with federal regulations.

Surly More Likely the GOVT would have there Very Own Iron Mountain/Underground base D.U.M.B.S. Somewhere for those Dark Projects Mothballed for later Use ....

The one's that Would Probably have them or Knows Were they Are ((( N.S.A. )))

When they say Missing I Doubt it MicroFish Film, to Digital Archives they would be Duplicate's

IF its VERY IMPORTANT ....

OR!!! Some Ware House !!

The Office Warehouse

or the Classic with Benton/Fenton

Raiders of the Lost ark alternative benton/Fenton ending

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I think that ( Redacted)
2nd (redacted)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

The missing classified materials include four boxes of top-secret restricted files from the Office of the Secretary of Defense as well as records from several U.S. Navy offices...

Maybe the missing documents are concerning the Office Of Naval Intelligence UFO research project started in 1952, at least that would explain why the U.S. Navy has never released any official documents pertaining to unidentified flying objects - they all got lost at the National Archives.

2000MPH UFO Incident Sparks U.S. Navy UFO Investigation

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Obviously this is a staged 'loss'.

If it wasn't there where is the talk of an investigation and a revamp of security??

You would like to think that there would be major concern over how these files went missing and where they might be now, unless of course you knew that they were now cinders.

Taking the p*ss out the gullible sheeple yet again, because they know they can get away with it.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
considering all it takes to be high in our government is a big wallet, id say this is staged or was stolen by a spy, id bet a huge chunk of our government actually works for another country.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So arent these the same files that were in the pentagon or in the WTC ! oh those files
yeh those are now dust !

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I imagine they have just been misplaced on the wrong shelf somewhere. In a hundred years some summer intern will happen upon the boxes and it will be a great discovery.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
My guess is that ANYTHING related to all the "false flags", war profiteering and military atrocities conducted by relatives of current people in power all "go missing" when their Secret Status is about to be removed.

There was a document dump of secret files about 4 years ago -- and one interesting bit I read was that there were to prior attempts to assassinate JFK before he finally died in Texas. Once in I think NY, and then again in Miami by three ex-pat Cubans believed to be involved in the Cuban Mafia. That kind of changes how we should look at the lack of security and parading JFK around in a convertible if three days before a group tried to kill him -- it also hints at a larger conspiracy (as does any thorough reading of the events of that day).

The Bush administration quickly removed the documents from circulation -- somehow much quicker than they could find New Orleans on a map,... so I can't SHOW YOU A LINK to them -- I just remember reading them (if you want to believe me).

There was a lot of Gold that went missing from all the looting the German's and Japanese engaged in after WW II -- a lot of it went to the Philippines and some banks -- so IF THAT was something that was no longer classified -- I could see how some trust fund babies would pay good money for the documents to disappear.

>> Just my 2 cents; any of these documents have to do with money or power that would hurt people currently in power if exposed. I doubt seriously if there is anything about aliens or Russian Scientists in there.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Didn't files, more than once, go missing from Los Alamos? This doesn't surprise me in the least.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Who controls the past controls the future.

It is oh so true, unfortunately. Anything that may have been perceived to be a threat in the future is taken care of. No more problem. I really do wish they would at least say what the documents pertained to. That would make this a whole lot more interesting to dig into.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

That is why they support homosexual activism, multicultural activism etc; it is akin to a kid licking a piece of chicken so their siblings won't want it. That is what they are doing to our Constitutional way of life, and where this is all heading to.

Couldn't disagree more with you on these accounts, but everyone is welcome to their own opinion.
No 2nd...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Iam'___'

You would like to think that there would be major concern over how these files went missing and where they might be now, unless of course you knew that they were now cinders.

I haven't heard a thing about this...ANYWHERE! Where is the accountability? I have read nothing about this in the newspaper or seen anything about it on the television. Its absolutely amazing.

new topics
top topics
active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum