It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISS footage from 1st May reveal more UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Im subscribed to someone on youtube called rob19791

they have been finding UFO's in footage taken by the ISS.

This ones pretty cool and was only uploaded today. Im a big fan of UFOs' there just seems to be to much evidence pointing to the fact they do visit, and look over us.

www.youtube.com...

This one is the one that made me subscribe lol

www.youtube.com...

Sorry, can someone embed, i dont understand the "Insert video code"???

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

The first video has some good catches.
I don't think they're satellites.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Thats what i thought too. The big glowing one at the start if fascinating. Ive messaged the uploader and asked if they can do something about that ufo.

Maybe they can make it clearer.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Heres the picture from the first vid, it was on the main opening page thing

Now that looks like a spaceship...not a rock or satellite

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It's a speck of dust on top of ice particle...you can clearly see it. Other possibilities include space junk traveling at great speeds, or dust on the camera lens....if not lens flare.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Is there any videos from rocket launches from earth or anything that can be seen by ISS that these can be compared to. For speed and how our ships fly in space?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Im subscribed to someone on youtube called rob19791

they have been finding UFO's in footage taken by the ISS.

This ones pretty cool and was only uploaded today. Im a big fan of UFOs' there just seems to be to much evidence pointing to the fact they do visit, and look over us.

www.youtube.com...

This one is the one that made me subscribe lol

www.youtube.com...

Sorry, can someone embed, i dont understand the "Insert video code"???

If this is one of those ''too much evidence'' cases i feel sorry for you. Regardless of what some people think is evidence of ETs, videos like this is far from it. Always found it odd that footage where you cant actually identify something is evidence of Aliens. Its called a UFO for a reason, not spaceships.

As for the video it could be anything everything is traveling at the same speed in 1 direction, thats not anything out of the ordinary. So much junk & debris are in space with the sun reflections giving off a glow, how can you possibly make anything out from 400 miles way

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This are real ufo, life is everywhere out there in the universe.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I love these clips!! theres so many of them out there, im just waiting for the day
one passes real close to the cameras which will prove that these are infact real!!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
So how comes this debris and ice never hits anything? Surely if littered with chunks of high speed metal, ice and debris, our satellites would be taken down within minutes of being put up there.

Has the ISS ever been hit by this "debris"? or does it always miss?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

What does that look like to you all??

A piece of ice? Im saying it looks like a craft of some sort.

Look at the straight edges, and hole/ball at the top

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
That still image kinda looks like this:

Its a dreaded Star Destroyer!!
Just kidding
Its impossible to identify any of that stuff flying around up there, its just too much. I does look a bit different but it could be any number of things. Metal debris, other types of junk, Ice, Dust, alien space craft, a star destroyer, its all possible I guess. I do agree with a previous post. I just know its only a matter of time before they see something flying close by and are able to film it in some detail. They should have every satellite equipped with remote controlled cams that have operators scanning around for such objects. With all the sats up there, the entire sphere of the earth could be covered at any given time. That would be the biggest surveillance project ever but I bet it would pay off with some good images and maybe images of the same object viewed from different satellites.
Thanks for posting. I haven't been totally blown away by any footage from the ISS or Shuttle missions yet, but I know that day is coming. I hope anyway. Keep us updated as I know some analysis of this footage will surely be done. Star and flag!
TXML

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. To get a better idea of how many space junk is really out there and how they behave, i found this video to share.

This does not mean that anything moving up there is space junk but it shows how likely it would be. I know it is annoying that every time someone shows us a video like that, its labelled space junk but maybe we should agree that the possibility is very high.

Having said that, some of these objects do intrigue me.

StringTh
edit on 2-5-2012 by StringTh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by StringTh

Cool video

It highlights the problem that when looking at these ISS/Shuttle videos for anomalies you're probably going to see something because your looking for it , but its probably just junk .

Makes youtube happy though

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Agreed. When looking for UFO's in the ISS feeds, we are looking for objects to move and as soon they do it rings a bell. But we forget that many things are on the move in our orbit. Very difficult to judge.

StringTh

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's yet another video of a dot moving across the screen. The fact the "ufo" does not stay a constant bright light indicates light is reflecting off of it - it's a laugh they depict it as a "glowing ufo" when for the majority of its trip across the screen, it is not bright at all.

Tell me this - it's a known fact that ice crystals and debris are common, why would it be anything but this? Why do people assume that dots moving across the screen in a linear, constant rate of speed are "obviously aliens?"

The STS-80 footage of a group of bright dots forming a circle - now THAT is compelling imo. And the only compelling footage I've really seen so far. That someone official tried to explain it away makes it more pertinent to me.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
It's a speck of dust on top of ice particle...you can clearly see it. Other possibilities include space junk traveling at great speeds, or dust on the camera lens....if not lens flare.

If you can clearly see it, why offer 3 alternate explanations? Just asking...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
The STS-80 footage of a group of bright dots forming a circle - now THAT is compelling imo. And the only compelling footage I've really seen so far. That someone official tried to explain it away makes it more pertinent to me.

Wait -- wasn't the argument, 'NASA refuses to explain it!' PROOF there was some secret mystery? Oh, i see, and if 'NASA DOES explain it" is ALSO proof it's a true UFO, So you've got both sides of the coin covered. Either way, it's proof you're right. Wow, it must be EASY being so sure you're right, on your planet.

How about what the STS-80 astronauts say?

They deny it's anything unusual, so it's PROOF it IS unusual because it shows how strong the coverup is.

See how easy that is?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
These points from my "99 FAQs About 'Space UFO' Stories" may be germane:

35 Q: How much of it is “space junk”?

A: Very, very little, actually – if you use the standard definition of “space junk” to mean other satellites and pieces off of them, which constitute an impact hazard to human space missions and automated satellites as well. Because all orbiting objects are moving at tremendous speeds in different directions, when they do pass closely to each other, they zip past at several miles per second. Thus they are extremely difficult to detect visually. Anything that was seen over a period of time longer than a few seconds would have to have been something closely following the observer, and thus associated with the vehicle from which the observation was being made. Now, that's unless it was somebody else’s vehicle deliberately keeping pace, of course. But "space junk" as we commonly use the term? Hardly ever, maybe never.

36 Q: How often do astronauts see passing satellites out the window, or on TV screens.

A: Astronauts have observed other distant satellites, but not often. On special research programs, some astronauts have been able to spot ‘Iridium flares’ [Don Pettit, for example]. But on occasion when the crew was advised to look for a particularly close [a few miles] pass of a large satellites, every effort to detect the fly-by visually has failed. I have never found a single case of an observed nearby object turning out to be a passing satellite in independent orbit.

37 Q: But aren’t they flying through clouds of ‘space junk’? How could all those tens of thousands of objects be invisible?

A: I’ve got to admit that this has been really surprising to me since like so many others I had at first overlooked how big space is and how FAST criss-crossing orbits diverge. The earthside analogy of airplanes on different headings being visible to each other in midair as they crossed paths just overwhelmed a rational consideration of the way space is so very different, so unearthly. It makes sense now that eyeballs would almost never notice such fast passersby, so I can understand how the public has fallen for the same false analogy.

38 Q: Don’t astronauts keep a visual or radar watch out for approaching satellites in order to dodge a possible collision?

A: Surprisingly, no. At the relative speeds of objects in space, objects would only be detectable [if at all] within a few seconds of impact. Collision predictions are made hours or days in advance because much more powerful ground radars observe and catalog everything in orbit, and powerful computers predict their future flight paths to see if they may soon get close enough to threaten collision. The shuttle’s Ku-band dish antenna was mainly used for communications via relay satellites, but it could operate in a ‘skin-track’ mode for taking navigation ‘marks’ on a target satellite for a rendezvous or separation – but only at a range inside about 10 miles. And when using the antenna for tracking, it could not be used for data or video relay. There is no radar tracking capability on the ISS.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If there is any evidence of something that might be remotely close to alien related, or other life forms in space, it's the footage from STS-75. I have posted this video before, and in my opinion, is probably one of the most compelling "NASA UFO" videos. I have heard every excuse possible for what this video is showing...I have my own opinions though.

edit on 2-5-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join