It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found My Friends...They're In My Head

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
“I’m so happy, cuz today I found my friends, they’re in my head" - Nirvana(Lithium)

Specific people are not particularly important. They are only significant for what categories they represent, and these categories are projections, ‘in your head.’ If you can come to understand the categories of the people in your life, or the people you wish to be in your life, specifics become less and less important. WHY are the people in your life important? WHY do you want the people, or sorts of people, to be in your life, or play whatever role you would like them to play? Any answer you give could be re-stated through the usage of categories. There are MANY people in this world who could fit these basic categories that you are, in truth, looking for, but getting caught up in a specific manifestation of. Understand this.

Understand that it is certain CATEGORIES of personality, physical features, or experiences that you are looking for. Understand that these categories are not particularly unique. If you can truly see this, that itself can give you a whole new outlook on life. Now that you can see this, ask yourself if these categories are absolutely true in an objective sense, or if they are subjective, and based on your own viewpoint? Their subjectivity should become clear, if you are able to see beyond ego-lenses. This means that they are your own projections. You’ve created this classification system, that does not inherently exist in reality. You’re projecting these things onto your environment, and its inhabitants.

Do you notice how certain patterns repeat in your reality, how the same types of people continuously appear? This is because of your own categorization, that inevitably results in them. Change your classification system, change your reality. What do your friends, or anything or anyone that you enjoy in your reality, really represent? Categories. Where do these categories originate? Your mind. So relax. It’s all in your head. Your classifications will inevitably manifest in your reality, and through changing them, the manifestations that appear in your reality will change as well. “I’m so happy, cuz today I found my friends, they’re in my head.”

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

this is evil that u r for and to, evil is being proving now clearly as the freedom will fundamentally and consciously opposed to truth, for what truth mean to realize ur freedom and not to act as free

truth is principally and absolutely objective always, then when u exist out of ur head perspective then u fundamentally want to be of lies so would belong to that forever, which mean that sooner or later u gonna b kicked out from reality when that reality would become absolute fact existing

the more conscious are not opposed to truth the more they are the freedom out of all and everything constant clarity

the more conscious are opposed to truth the more they are the senses out of all and everything constant conditions obscurity

it is a fact that truth exist, so certain things are clearly known objectively being always the same, which is a reason of freedom anywhere and anytime conscious can realize itself objective fact so it ends free constant out

friends are in negative truth ways, same objective realisations reference that cant then harm ur reality for what it indirectly support their own realities of being same
and friends are in positive truth ways, who enjoy the present freedom out of all u r, by clearly considering objectively their own positive free fact alike

it is amazing how u r the total opposite of what i am, while i am right and u r wrong

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
lol..

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

it is amazing how u r the total opposite of what i am, while i am right and u r wrong

Reality is one big oppinion; we create our own reality.
Please try to spell out coherant sentences that people can follow.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

yup, this is the reason why i dont have any friends or family, im not one either, well were all one but i cant sense it.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
"when the character of man is uncertain, look at his friends" - Japanese Proverb.

Good thread, but you also have to remember that friends, just like clothes, music and other areas of preference mostly result from subtle conditioning and convenience since birth. Being attracted to certain archetypes is a matter of social needs as a person. I think friendship comes from certain level of mutual trust and "interest" that person possess in relation to other people. Many times we are just put in circumstances that inevitably result in making friends that were in a similar situation. At a young age, "friends" also all mimic each other and pretty much rely on anything approved by parents.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
What you say about preferences largely resulting from conditioning and convenience is true as well. This is why what I speak of in OP, learning to see things in terms of categories, and therefore losing attachment to specifics, is important at least as a 'step.' If you see this, and are able to detach from specifics, then you can see that even these categories that you are attracted to can be played with. Your current categories of attraction are one possibility, and there are many others. How wonderful, to understand your own attraction to certain categories, and then expand that out and understand and appreciate many more, and continue to expand your 'repetoire.' Through losing attachment, there is greater freedom. Through understanding the nature of this process of classification, limitations are removed, and a sense of exploration is opened up.
edit on 3-5-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by all6ixes
Reality is one big oppinion; we create our own reality.
Please try to spell out coherant sentences that people can follow.

reality is objective truth, so there is no opinion at all there and no size, but ur reality is individual creations, u spell any to ur pervert use of others and things
following truth is killing u, there is no issue when truth exist nothing to do nor to think nor to be, anything and anyone is already real
the only issue is ur kind and ur gods, that insist to enjoy taking advantage of all since it is all bases still

nothing to do u gonna reach the end of u when existence will b absolutely real nothing to do it will come by itsef

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Those are some mighty strange generalizations you spout. You know nothing of my way of life.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by all6ixes

Those are some mighty strange generalizations you spout. You know nothing of my way of life.

who mention ur life or ways, u r not concerned nor involved in existence realities exactly like u mean to create new one, what already exist ignore u totally

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

u = YOU
ur = YOUR or YOU ARE
c = SEE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE learn to spell complete words!!!!!

You make my "common sense" hurt.

Dorian Soran

PS - hey look, one of the SITE OWNERS agree!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-5-2012 by DorianSoran because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
and for ats owners, sorry but i cant type u more then that they are nothing

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

and for ats owners, sorry but i cant type u more then that they are nothing

So, you (not "u") are saying the ATS site owners are "nothing" and can't control HOW things are displayed on their website, the website THEY own?

It must be tough for you (not "u") in day to day (not "2") life.

Dorian Soran

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by DorianSoran

i cant hurt ur common sense since i have no relation to any sense, u r a liar which is proven by ur c that i never type
obviously u never read my posts, continue that way while adding to ur distance with violation of freedom rights

Good thing I cannot understand your childish "text speak" or I may have thought you called me a liar

And, you have ZERO "of freedom rights", as you call them, here on ATS since this is owned by a PRIVATE company made up of the 3 amigos and some investors. They can pretty much limit EVERY bit of content and data on here as they see (not "c") fit.

Sorry to burst your (not "ur") bubble.

Have a lovely day, and keep defending my "freedom rights" for me since I am too ingnorant to do so myself.

Dorian Soran

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DorianSoran
So, you are saying the ATS site owners are "nothing" and can't control HOW things are displayed on their website, the website THEY own?

no i said u r nothing, i said ats owners are not u, i didnt say they are better but they are surely more then u

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DorianSoran
So, you are saying the ATS site owners are "nothing" and can't control HOW things are displayed on their website, the website THEY own?

no i said u r nothing, i said ats owners are not u, i didnt say they are better but they are surely more then u

You my friend are a true piece of work. Thanks for the many insults, it really does show where you are at on the evolutionary scale. (as does your grasp of forming a sentence)

If you could have simply stated your case with out insulting me, the website owners (please REREAD what you wrote, I think you have confused YOURSELF as to what you actually said).

You need to work on your people skills ( on the web and in real life I am sure ).

If I wanted to be insulted by the likes of you, I would have simply stayed in the 5th grade. Please stop with spewing your anger at posters you do not know. I simply asked you (as does the T&C's) to write things in a complete WORD form, and you have done nothing but insult me and solidify my opinion of you.

I am done with this worthless banter as I may have actually lost an IQ point or two because of this "exchange" (unless you want to call me stupid again - then I say go for it my son)

Good day sir..... I said good DAY sir!

Dorian Soran

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The language of the board is English, not "text"

Please use it in all posts.

Thanks

new topics

top topics