It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe's Roswell: UFO Crash at Aberystwyth Documentary.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by mirageman

Thx for the correction on Rendlesham mate, lack of detail spottng on my part

At least one thing is for sure, this kind of incident has probably occurred somewhere on the planet at least once.

I believe that the Rendlesham Incident was leaked to the media in 1983 hence the confusion. But the incident occurred in the last days of 1980. Something happened for sure at Bentwaters/Woodbridge. There are numerous witnesses and even official documents in the public domain giving weight to the fact that an incident actually occurred.

Kecksburg in 1965 is another case with a number of witnesses. And there are a few other stories like the Socorro incident in 1964 out there that have enough evidence to create a reasonable debate.

This "Europe's Roswell" video failed to present much more than a grainy photocopy of a news report in the Sunday Express as evidence. I froze the video. The headline was strangely all in lower case as well. It could of course have been a typo but I would have expected to at least see "Strange debris out of the sky" not "strange debris out of the sky" as the headline.

I can't prove this story was a fake but it offers very little to prove it wasn't.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Probably a drop tank fallen off a tornado.
The only mystery here I think, is what mundane peice of military equipment ended up in a field.

Doesn't seem to have any real scope to be anything to do with UFO's / Aliens other than its unidentified. Nothing to do with time travellers, or peoples form other planets or dimensions, or Black, Exotic technologies.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
So the debris he has could be from a jet fighter albeit no jet fighter crashed or was reported missing, yet the green surface is an un-aerodynamic substance which hasn't been used on any jet fighter. Very strange indeed and I gotta say, the stuff he has, doesn't look like anything I've ever seen from a plane either.

Actually, aluminum honeycomb composites are used pretty frequently in aviation. Occasionally in boating even. The face plate (the green part he's holding) can be plastic, composite, aluminum, pretty much anything. The core is aluminum (almost exactly like aluminum foil, he says).

The explanation is probably pretty mundane. It's possible that a secret aircraft crashed, I suppose.

Here are a few samples from boats: www.nauticexpo.com...

PDF:
www.hexcel.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
I managed to obtain an e-mail address and have sent a message for the attention of the host of this documentary, basically asking if anymore information surfaced regarding this case, will post back if I get anything.

Good stuff mate and below is a full interview with the main researcher Gary Rowe - he gives a full account of events and also brings up some other Welsh UFO cases.

Cheers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join