It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you really believe Ron has a chance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'll make this short and to the point mainly because it doesn't require explanation or even any discussion as it's only common sense.

There are many threads in existence on this site from Ron Paul supporters and some from those who do not support him. Most from those who do support him tend to have a common theme where they act as if he truly has a chance or even feel without a doubt he will be the next president. I ask this of those of you who feel this way. Do you really believe this man has a chance to win the election? If you answered yes then these next statements are directed at you. You must be out of your mind if you even feel he has the slightest chance to win. Do you not understand statistics? Do you not see the wider picture of it all? Sure he wins here and there, but no where near what it takes it win this election. You might even be someone who feels the election has been rigged and if it hadn't been Ron Paul would be in the lead. It doesn't matter because what's the statistics say, rigged or not, is what counts and that's that. The only way Ron Paul has a chance of sitting in the oval office come January 20th, 2013 is if he stays in the race and Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, and anyone else possibly in the way die or lose the ability to maintain being a candidate between now and election day. Did a light bulb just go off in your heads? Hopefully, by now it has, even before reading a single post like this one because it should have a long time ago. Have you all forgotten even if Ron Paul miraculously beats Mitt Romney he stills is up against Barack Obama? I know for a fact there are people out there who truly did not realize this until just now. You know who you are. Maybe you're reading this or maybe you've never heard of this website, but you do exist. I really do hope when I come across these threads stating Ron Paul has a chance by stating what he won here and there that the author or anyone who leaving a reply agreeing is actually just taking part in wishful thinking. I can't really know for sure because I have no way of knowing what another person is thinking based off their post of a website. Maybe they really do believe he has a chance, even a 90%+ chance, but they could also just be lying for an unknown reason..........Kind of like NOW!

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!!! Show em who's really got the power to win this election Ron! Slowly, but surly we're taking over and it's only speeding up from here on out. We know the truth regarding past results and it may have set us back somewhat up we're coming out of the gates at full speed. Mitt and Barack better watch out because we got a low flying bomber coming in hot and it's becoming noticed by more and more folks every hour of every day. Take back America for those of us who truly care about this country. Liberty above all else! Cleanse the filth plaguing this land and restore what our founding fathers believed in! Keep at it Ron! Let's show these incompetent bastards what winning an election is all about! RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!!! NOVEMBER HERE WE COME!!!
edit on 2-5-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It's either going to be Ron Paul or Obama. At this point Romney has absolutely no chance to be elected. Either Paul wins the nomination or Paul runs 3rd party and either wins or hands Obama a 2nd term. There is no other option here. The GOP has chosen a loser if they pick Romney... I think that was the intention though.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I see that Paul's supporters are spamming the boards once again with threads like this.

All I can say is that if the GOP goes to a brokered convention, I'll make some popcorn and pass it around.

join