It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think demons really look like?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
What do demons look like?

If I had a scanner, I'd place a picture of my ex-wife on the board.
Satan's daughter, demon - close enough for government work.

Good one!!

Hey colonel. It happened to me too ok? How do you sit there and spout off knee jerk stuff like that about nothing you know about?

Amazing............

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
What do demons look like?

If I had a scanner, I'd place a picture of my ex-wife on the board.
Satan's daughter, demon - close enough for government work.

Good one!!

Hey colonel. It happened to me too ok? How do you sit there and spout off knee jerk stuff like that about nothing you know about?

Amazing............

C'mon now, you expect me to believe that you met up with a demon? Call me Scully in this one (she was the girl on X-Filkes, right?) I just have difficulty in believing that a demon just shows up out of the blue.

Hey, I got one...

"This demon walks into this bar...."

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
However, I do believe in the supernatural and I posted an experience here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
There is nothing Demonic in Buddhism....Shut up

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
it looks like something u have never seen in your lifetime mostly shadowy and scary as # i did # myself when i saw the first time but ive seen plenny each one looks different

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here the problem with seeing anything the destroys free will. What I mean is if you ever see anything that proves God or Jesus or Christianity. You destroy your own free will. I dont think anyone can every see any God or angel or even devils. But at the end of time devils will have powers. And they will be out on earth. I believe that we can see thing beyond what some would call proof. But at some deeper level God does not concider it proof. The reason we can forgiveness is beacause we follow with faith and no proof. ITs called free will and we are God's pearls.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by magestica

demons tormented me through other people through dreams and also through wrongful desires that i misstook for my own and yes after fighting spirits affecting my dreams with my (heart mind) i awoke to a black viod above me in the room paralised with fear i tried to recite the lords prayer but the only words it allowed out of my mouth was evil and my fear almost killed me in panick and diar need i screamed for help in my mind to Jehovah the demon vanished and i heard the words i had been trying to say as though projected from my very own mouth yes i was scared and relieved that god almighty god knowing his name and calling on it was the only thing that helped me i thought i was a gonner

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think they have horns and can destroy anything they come into contact with. They have black eyes as dark as the night sky and can scare anyone anything and have dark dark dark spirits.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
.....if you've never seen a demon then don't even try to joke about it....
it is one of the scariest feelings that anyone can ever go through....
I have myself and I have even seen an angel...
But demons look like shadows....
and angels look like just normal people....but different
demons are somewhat nice but very mischeivious little creatures....
and they like to take stuff....
but don't be alarmed....
if you do see one then you will see an angel....
trying....
to protect you....

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Maybe I'm just warped, but I've always imagined demons would be extremely attractive beings, in the same way as angels are supposed to be, but on the darker side.

If they're supposed to be tempting us, wouldn't it make sense that they'd be appealing to look at?

Of course, I also figured that Lucifer would be the epitome of appealing--absolutely not someone you'd bring home to meet the parents, but more the sort who'd succeed in chatting you up against your better judgment.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I hope me replying to this thread is worthwhile given this conversation seems to be several years old. I would like to say though that Majestica what you described sounds similar to something I saw. When I was younger we rented a house long story short we were woken up by loud noises and many unexplainable events occurred. One night I walked up the stairs and there was a blind bend when I turned I was about 1 foot face to face with something. It looked like a shadow with a hood on and it was black. It's eyes were like looking into a fire. I turned and ran. I saw another thing that looked like mist with lights inside it that blinked shimmered. We had an exorcism. When the priest called on our phone the phone hung up and the answering machine started rewinding nonstop... I could go on and on with these details but has anyone else ever seen something like this? In some ways it is scary but in other ways it strengthens my faith in Jesus.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What do you think demons really look like?

My ex wife.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I'm not your ex wife Wukky...demons look like me of course!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
They look like you or me, well imo we look like them.

I have seen 'Demons' on two seperate occasions. Compared to what some people say when they are supposedly around, the feeling is really intense and feels heavy and dark, but also pure and emotional (in a good way like a happy, beloning feeling).

P.S sorry if i necrobumped this post.
edit on 5/31/2012 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join