It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you notice how hard MSM started pushing the "intelligent lizards" agenda??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Actually that's a redundant question because I'm sure that conspiracy theorists, at least most of them, already noticed how suddenly MSM started pushing this agenda for indoctrinating people into accepting the existence of "intelligent lizards" and "reptile civilizations ruling alien worlds". It started with a paper written by the chemistry PhD Ronald Breslow, and published in the website of American Chemical Society, that by the way, already pulled it down after some weeks of wild discussions about Reptilians in conspiracy forums, as well as undesirable videos on YT.

Could “advanced” dinosaurs rule other planets?

That's a quote from the original paper:

New scientific research raises the possibility that advanced versions of T. rex and other dinosaurs - monstrous creatures with the intelligence and cunning of humans - may be the life forms that evolved on other planets in the universe. "We would be better off not meeting them," concludes the study, which appears in the Journal of the American Chemical Society.

This paper generated a few other articles in MSM websites, exploring the hypothesis raised by Breslow, of alien civilizations formed by evolved and very intelligent reptiles. Some of these articles claim that Breslow was just speculating about alternative evolutions for amino acids, sugars and nucleotide acids, others like to play a little more with the possibility of Earth being invaded by clever lizard humanoids, and in last instance they suggest we should "welcome to our new lizard overlords".

Monstrous creatures. With the intelligence and cunning of humans. Advanced versions of T. rex. T. rex: Intermediate Level. We would be better off not meeting them but, you know what? It's not up to us. Space Dinosaurs decide if and when the meeting will happen. Space dinosaurs are gunning for blood.
Or, anyway, that's what the release would have us believe. Its main selling point, though, is actually derived from one-off wild conjecture tossed in, kind of jokingly, as the paper's last line. (So, while the study does, technically, conclude with the statement "We would be better off not meeting them," that wasn't really the main conclusion.) In fact, the majority of "Evidence for the Likely Origin of Homochirality in Amino Acids, Sugars, and Nucleosides on Prebiotic Earth," written by Dr. Ronald Breslow, concerns itself not with hostile aliens at all, but, rather, with the shape ("orientation") of molecules that form the building blocks of life, like amino acids, sugars, and the genetic materials DNA and RNA.

gawker.com...

edit on 5/2/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Nasa's Kepler telescope scans the skies for 'habitable worlds' - but an American chemist has suggested the whole project might be a terrible idea.
Ronald Breslow suggests that life-forms based on slightly different amino acids and sugars could take the form of huge, ferocious dinosaurs that have evolved to have human-like intelligence and technologies.
'We would be better off not meeting them,' says Breslow, who claims that it was a stroke of luck that an asteroid wiped out dinosaurs on earth, leaving the field clear for mammals such as humans.

Welcome to our new lizard overlords: Study suggests alien worlds could be full of super-intelligent dinosaurs

Now, AGAIN, MSM comes up with a new hypothesis that not all dinosaurs species were wiped off by an asteroid, and some of them underwent "dramatic changes", but they don't clarify EXACTLY what dramatic changes they are referring to:

"(...)Contrary to how things are often perceived, the Late Cretaceous wasn't a static 'lost world' that was violently interrupted by an asteroid impact," Brusatte said.
"Some dinosaurs were undergoing dramatic changes during this time, and the large herbivores seem to have been mired in a long-term decline, at least in North America(...)"

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

By some reason MSM is hurrying up for getting people familiar with the idea of intelligent reptile beings.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
So in other words...

You're saying that intelligent lizards exist?

Great... I'm loving ATS today:

1. I read that someone's wife is a reptilian cat eater
2. I saw a guy say that everyone's out to get him, but hes doing gods work so hes the one of the 144000

and now this. Its official... ATS is getting MUCH MUCH better. I dont come here for serious business, only to take a break from real life.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

humans arent the first life on earth so im sure theres on planet that started out with the smarts n died out with the dumb not like earth

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Interesting....

There was an episode of Star rek: Voyager that tackled this topic. Actually the dino race portrayed was from Earths past. They left earth and made their way to the other side of the galaxy.

We also have the old (and new) V movies. The original that came out in the 1980's was extremely interesting in terms of background.

V: The Miniseries

The book that V is based off of has nothing to do with aliens or sci fi. It was a close look at how fascist regime could seize power in the US and the resulting split in the population between collaboration and resistance. The studio read that script and rejected it, suggesting a different format that told the same story but would also keep the interest of people watching it.

Enter the "V"isitors. Reptilians in human body suits, intent on seizing control of the planet. Initially using scientists as the reason for seizing control (grand plot against the visitors). The reptilians are from Sirius - 8 light years away.

I need to find the article to post here. Some group did research into the ET evolution starting from the 1940's up to the present. They discovered that every decade had major fundamental shifts in how ET was portrayed, and the more humans went into space, the more realistic and detailed the movies / programs were that touched on the topic.

Its interesting to see the reversal in mindset and strategy (maybe for possible disclosure). Back in the day the mindset was the public was scared of aliens and invasions from them coupled with the government being more open about the phenomenon. By thaat I mean they engaged the media with specific ET topics like UFO's.

Since then, fast forwarding to now, we have a reversal, where the public at large is pressuring the government to release files and essentially acknowledge we are not alone.

I am curious if we will see a sudden major uptick in ET related stories the closer we get ot he end of the year.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Dinosaucers

The show follows the Dinosaucers and their battles against the evil Tyrannos. Each group is composed of intelligent anthropomorphic dinosaurs or other prehistoric saurian species. The Dinosaucers are also allied with four humans known as the Secret Scouts. The two groups originally come from a planet in a counter-Earth orbit known as Reptilon.

They tried to warn us!!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Has it worked? Are we accustomed yet?

I ask, because I seem to recall this question being raised about 10 or more years ago, while I would peruse the net in my more gullible days. Before the wear and tear of lunacy wore down the pointed efforts and levelled my interest at factual evidence and not what ifs.

Pretty sure some of the old dinosaurs were intelligent. At least as intelligent as mammals today. We tend to think of reptiles as .. well reptilian. Dinosaurs were far more than your typical gecko.

But all of that is speculation, albeit based on understanding the environment they lived in and the structure of their skeletons... Indications they were much more mammalian in nature.

So, on another planet, long long ago, when the force was still strong in luke, who is to say there could not have been a similar evolutionary outcome that had these dominating creatures of the planet evolve further intelligence and become reptilius sapien - or whatever nomenclature it would be.

Ours got smooshed by a big rock. Poor things.

Left the planet Earth with a pretty slow minded bunch of homo erectus, some of which rekon we're pretty smart because like a plague, we're everywhere...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Whenever someone brings up this topic I always give the same response:
Dinosaurs evolved on EARTH, due to EARTH's climate at that time and EARTH's characteristics. An alien planet would have little to nothing in common with this one, so why should giant lizards evolve?

I would be surprised if life on another planet could even be recognised as mammal, reptile, fish, bird etc. Maybe even down to the distinction between plant and animal life.

For intelligent dinosaurs to evolve, their home planet would need to similar to this one. However with the grand scale of the universe, I wouldn't be surprised if they did exist. Just not within range to drop in and say hi.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of all this. I have noticed the increasing trend. I can't decide if its to throw us (the public) off, aside from whats really going on or if they are trying to slowly disclose whats about to happen. I suppose it could also be because the public is thirsty for stories like this and they are just catering to whats demanded. Trying to decide what the truth is, is next to impossible. I can't help but feel like we are being kept in the dark, though. I hate thinking that they are trying to soften what ever blow is about to be dealt to us. If they know its coming we should be warned directly and meaningfully, not through subtle hints.
Thanks for posting this information. I am following this.
TXML

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
how is that pushing the agenda?

Its the same story covered twice, from what looks to be different sources......

I fail to see how this is seriously pushing an agenda..........

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
on ATS multiple news reports is pushing an agenda apparently

edit on 2-5-2012 by FuturePeace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

2 sources.....one story

One swallow....does not a summer make

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
There is only one agenda and that is to lie.
We go to institutions of higher learning to hear the truth for a fee.
So TV and movies other media we pay to get lied to.
So MSM will start pushing the "intelligent lizards" agenda for a price.
Also in TV ads if not mistaken.
The anti Tesla cartel agents are a pushy bunch.
If you can't find another reason I'll stick with this perhaps ex Nazi agenda
as part of it's Big Lie to feed the people lies as much as possible.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Since your other flag-magnet of a thread got closed, I'll reiterate here as well.

If they don't talk about these reptilians (lol), then they're accused of covering up.

If they do talk about them, they're conditioning us for the truth.

Which one is it, Mulder?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I dont think that's prepping people.I think its an obvious what if. Like what if the dinosaurs had survived would they have evolved further.Me personally i dont think so they had millions of years and considering how long weve been around to reach where we are at makes them a dead end. I think for truly intelligent life to occur there must be factors that the dinosaurs were just incapable of reaching.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
We should thank the MSM for showing us they are truly Illuminati and do not think
Clyde Frasier will look forward to low cost lizard skin to wear because the Nazi
Lizard religion is a thing of the past.

new topics

top topics

join