It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian academic suggests link between Norway massacre and Mossad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

BRUSSELS (EJP)---The Simon Wiesenthal Center has denounced anti-Semitic diatribes of a respected Norwegian academic who linked Anders Behring Breivik, the anti-Muslim Norwegian terrorist who killed 77 people, mostly children, last year and Israel's Mossad.

"Six Jewish companies control 96% of the media," wrote the 86-year-old Galtung. He included the names of journalists, publishers, TV networks, and movie studios, that he claims are controlled by Jews.

Media mogul Rupert Murdoch was also included on the list. "He’s not Jewish, but many of the people under him are," he wrote."Many of them are fanatically pro-Israel," he said.

He also wrote that "70 % of the professors at the 20 most important American universities are Jewish."

He recommended that people read the anti-Semitic "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" and said that "It is impossible to do so today without thinking of Goldman Sachs,” the international investment bank.

In an email exchange with Israeli daily Haaretz on Sunday, Galtung requested to clear up his claims. "When we know nothing about who is behind Breivik, including whether there is anybody at all, any hypothesis is legitimate; that is in the nature of research," he wrote.

"I consider the Mossad highly unlikely, but it is illegitimate to eliminate it as a hypothesis with no evidence," continued Galtung.

It would the sickest thing if the statements Prof. Johan Galtung made have any truth in them.
It seems conspiracy theorists and Prof. Johan Galtung have similar knowledge and understanding on the issue.

Will we ever get to know the whole truth, don't think so..

Israeli-backed Jewish lobbies control world media: Sociologist

Link
edit on 2-5-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

edit on 2-5-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I don't know which part you did not understand, was it "We know nothing"?
Perhaps "Including whether there is anybody at all"?
Is it "I consider the Mossad highly unlikely" that you missed?

Oh, but you had to open a thread just because he added "but it is illegitimate to eliminate it as a hypothesis".

Ugh. The lengths people go to just to earn a headline.

Question,
If Obama or anyone else for that matter, would've said something like "I know nothing about space exploration, no idea if there are life on Jupiter or not, I think it's unlikely, but we can't tell for sure!" - would you interpret it as Obama suggesting there are life on Jupiter?
Seriously now..

Also, the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a known hoax.

Good day.
edit on 2-5-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The professor has a point now doesn't he?

Hence the over-attention to "the protocols"...

It's just too simple these days to see through the charades, because they're repeated ALL the time.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
I don't know which part you did not understand, was it "We know nothing"?
Perhaps "Including whether there is anybody at all"?
Is it "I consider the Mossad highly unlikely" that you missed?

Oh, but you had to open a thread just because he added "but it is illegitimate to eliminate it as a hypothesis".

Ugh. The lengths people go to just to earn a headline.

Question,
If Obama or anyone else for that matter, would've said something like "I know nothing about space exploration, no idea if there are life on Jupiter or not, I think it's unlikely, but we can't tell for sure!" - would you interpret it as Obama suggesting there are life on Jupiter?
Seriously now..

Also, the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a known hoax.

Good day.
edit on 2-5-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

First of all, stop playing with words, as I understand what "unlikely" means.
But,

The 82-year-old sociologist, who had earlier linked Israel's Mossad to Norwegian terrorist Anders Behring Breivik, who massacred 77 people last summer, said he believes the Mossad might have given Breivik his orders.

I think it's worth to be mentioned.
And about "The Protocol of Zion", I've always known it to be considered a hoax, but some seems to think
it is genuine, so I think it's worth to be mentioned.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Also, this person is so adamant to show you that the professor talks as if it's not an option, but the professor is actually making the point, that in fact, it is very likely to be an option.

Just observe it from an objective point of view:

Either the breivik fellow got completely brainwashed by certain belief systems, through the media, which the Jewish lobby controls(his support and naming people who are definitely, without a doubt, tied to the Israel regime - is proof of this).

Or.

He was picked up by the Mossad to do what he did.

Either way, the point that's being made is not to the benefit of any pro-Zionists. That's why you won't see this in any big newspaper.

top topics

join