It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama addresses the camera, no troops allowed!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jollyjollyjolly

Did you catch the speech he gave to thousands of them before he went to the location where he addressed the rest of the country. He even stuck around for 45 minutes extra to shake as many hands as possible. I didn't see those soldiers being kept away from him.

Hell, I watched the speech live (with a slight delay, due to the distance and the feed) during a 5:00 PM cable news show yesterday. I'm sure that someone must've posted in this thread about that live-cast speech, but just in case they didn't, I watched it, and he wasn't hiding from anyone.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think you, the Americans, are brainwashed people and there is no god or particle that can help you with that ! think about starving people in Africa, exploited people in China, brainwashed people in Europe and similar in USA..

Think about percentage of deaths by drugs coming from SA, and deaths coming from the rest of the world by terorism..

Just think what were you able to do with technology from "NASA" for humankind, but instead you did it for your vanity and you think you have all ?
I think and I know, like you fear that you are wrong !

I came from earth, peace to peaceful, other to others..

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by CigaretteMan

Look at Virginia a big military state!! Obama leads Mittens Romney by 9 pts in Virginia

That doesn't prove anything.

I am telling you from personal experience. If you don't want to take my word, that's cool. Don't really care. Was just letting you know so you don't buy into the propaganda photographs.

The troops must be really motivated to put up a front for the cameras. When he went into the crowd for handshakes, the faces were lighting up all over the place. I didn't see anyone pull away from him. Maybe you should've gotten out a bit more and mixed with a wider assortment of troops. You and your buddies aren't a majority no matter what you might think.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRichards
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Is any body bothered that Obama's administration has been in direct communication with the Taliban?

I was under the assumption that the Taliban was to blame for 911 and that is why we were at war with them in Afghanistan? Or is my MSM just playing tricks on me?

You're thinking of Al Quida, all Al Quida are Taliban but not all Taliban are Al Quida. Its like all Scotch is Wiskey but not all wiskey is scotch. Taliban get a bad rap because they are super conservative Muslims.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thanks for this man. Hm, this adds to my opinion that i don't necessarily believe he was in that region at all. Or, he was there for alternative motives.

President's don't just jump up and decide to make a random trip outside the country to a hostile area overnight.. especially. Combining that with the fact that Obama has pledged aid throughout like.. 2024!?

Something else is going on here. Didn't we recently learn about the wealth that's being sat on right now? Looks like someone is trying to secure a dynasty...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
reply to post by jollyjollyjolly

And if there were troops, nitwits like you would say he was using the troops politically, against their will.

You are irrelevant to the human equation.

...you mean he's not using our Troops against their will.....Yep...they just LOVE being over there....wake up, have some coffee.

Des

Some people join the military out of a sense of duty to country or honor. Not every one is there under duress. We do not have a draft. Our military is completely volunteer. Wake up have some coffee....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Fake background goes with his FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!
I think the dude is a poser who likes to hear himself talk....
edit on 2-5-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

During the presidential address, troops were not allowed to be in the same area as the president.

Implying he was afraid to be present in front of the troops? He addressed a huge number of troops, and shook hands with a crowd of them. Go ahead and tell me this was green screen!

no not a green screen,but I assure you they all were hand picked,screened and had background checks done.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
Thanks for this man. Hm, this adds to my opinion that i don't necessarily believe he was in that region at all. Or, he was there for alternative motives.

President's don't just jump up and decide to make a random trip outside the country to a hostile area overnight.. especially.

He was there to sign the defense agreement with the Afghan president. The troop visit naturally happened because he was in town. Since when is something like this grist for conspiracy theories? Seriously. Some of you guys sound like 10 yr old girls.

Man, Obama really has had a deep effect on you kids.

You're acting like dumped girlfriends over that bad black hunk of man.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Cripe......... I just wasted almost eleven minutes of my life on this (you fill in the name) and I'll never get it back. Do you get the feeling that every time you listen to this guy, you are being lied to or scammed? I wish he'd get hit by lightning or fall in a volcano or something, just go away, I certainly don't want to go through another four years, it would be unbearable, literally, and we all would end up a whole lot less free.

Nope I never get the feeling that I am being lied to by the President but then I am not one of those people that hate him and have nothing but negative feelings about him and everything he does. I voted for him and will do so again. He has not lied. You just want to believe he does. Maybe because you're a Republican or maybe you just believe any bit of crap that comes down the pike.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Wow, just look at all them hatin' soldiers. Not a one of them want to be there with him. Thats why they all have their cameras out wanting to get their picture with him? Thats why all the smiles in the crowd? Yeah they're hatin him alright. Oh wait, he's not really there is he ? Or they're not really there. ( the troops) Or they're all acting.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie

President's don't just jump up and decide to make a random trip outside the country to a hostile area overnight.. especially. Combining that with the fact that Obama has pledged aid throughout like.. 2024!?

Elections are coming, I don't think it was really random at all.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

All valid point but without reading this entire thread, I propose that this is shot in a studio and not necessarily where he is supposed to be.

I even thought to myself that this wasn't Obama at the start.

Something dodgy with this video, and its the fact IMHO that its shot in some studio (maybe bunker) somewhere..

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
reply to post by ZeroReady

It could just be the lighting. But, yeah it does look like a green screen effect somewhat.

It looks to me like the picture behind him is lit by natural sunlight, but Obama himself is lit by artificial lighting. By the sound echo I'd say he was in a hanger.

Very disturbing stuff.

Why would he need a green screen?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by jimmyx

The point I was making if you read the whole thread with my other posts is that he does this all the time with a green or blue screen he even did it with a video of people behind him making us think it was a live audience!! He's a liar a fake and an evil puppet of the progressives who want to ruin this country. How can anyone trust this guy?

You know when people make extraordinary claims in the UFO forum they are required to back up their claims with solid proof. No proof, then their claims are disregarded or they are called out. So I am calling you out. Show your proof that not only is this instance faked but that several other instances have been faked in the past. I will be waiting but I am sure that nothing will come from you.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
He is in a hangar. The picture linked below shows this... It's still ridiculous he didn't even address the troops, however!!! It doesn't appear that a green screen was used...

edit on 2-5-2012 by C13R1C because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2012 by C13R1C because: More info and properly embedded photo

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It was a Bush gimmick to telecast speeches he was making in front of the troops. As their Commander-in-Chief he could be sure they'd applaud and cheer on command, never heckle, etc., perfect bought-and-paid-for audience. Shabby political trick. Obama is above that.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
reply to post by paradox

I give you the facts and the statistics.

You and 1 other friend in your unit can dislike Obama but that is just you and 1 other person.

I guarantee you they will not vote for MITTENS who will send them back to Iraq again to die again.

You gave me the statistics of the state. That has nothing to do with the opinion of members of the military.
And you're right, a lot of them don't like Romney either. Most are backers of Ron Paul.

Why do you think Paul has the most donations from military service members than any other candidate?

Right and in March that support shifted to Obama as RP chances looked slimmer...the only constant is that the military likes Romney THE LEAST.

See here on open secrets
www.opensecrets.org...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

There were 2 speeches yesterday...I never saw the one you posted when was it televised?? The one that was on national TV was a fake set....why?? And why does he do this all the time even when he is supposed to be in front of a live audience...is it because he's usually on vacation?

fake fake fake fake...liar liar pants on fire...
edit on 2-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

Yes thats it. He is always away at the beach or disney land. Dont you think someone in the Capitol Building would notice that he's never there? You get every weekend off from your job. The President doesnt have that luxury so they get a few weeks a year where they can get away for a while. The President is never out of reach and never off duty even when he's sleeping. ( Or on vacation)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Fake background goes with his FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!

I think the dude is a poser who likes to hear himself talk....
edit on 2-5-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

And I think you are a poster who has failed to notice this has been debunked 7 times already compelte with Video and Pics.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join