It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama addresses the camera, no troops allowed!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

That is the best Cliff Notes version of every Obama speech ever....

Des

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

yeah thats why i tried to cover my bases and i had been doing some pretty shoddy posting in another thread earlyer and inadverntly (due to rushed reading and excitement to post even left it up to show my screw up) posted some bs hatefull drivel so im trying to be a bit more carefull after such a big screw up and yeah i think it was the wording that had confused me to me that looked backwards but was not so at the very least this time i didn't put my foot in my mouth

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Wouldn't be the first time he green screened a crowd....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Is everyone off their rocker tonight? Someone explain to me how this video is "green screened".

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

A] His speech was done poorly on a TV set
B] Pretty sad when he can't trust his own troops.
C] Totally dismisses a court appearance, like it doesn't apply to him, but it applies to everyone else. Including you.

D] You still back this guy?

I for one am not going to sit there and vote for a guy who mocks our court system. It's like the law doesn't apply to him. I'm not going to vote for a guy who is consistently fake on his words. And it is quite obvious how much trust he has put into his own military. Doesn't say much about him.

Grant it he may have two cute kids.

But the guy is a joke.

Least CLINTON had the B@lls to admit his wrong in COURT and didn't second guess it. Got to give him one up for that.

edit on 2-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

yeah thats why i tried to cover my bases and i had been doing some pretty shoddy posting in another thread earlyer and inadverntly (due to rushed reading and excitement to post even left it up to show my screw up) posted some bs hatefull drivel so im trying to be a bit more carefull after such a big screw up and yeah i think it was the wording that had confused me to me that looked backwards but was not so at the very least this time i didn't put my foot in my mouth

Don't be hard on yourself. We all make mistakes...except Obama, of course. I learned something new because of your post. All is good...

Des

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I never said that one was..I said he did it before....and he did it with his earlier Afgany speech...the question is why do it at all?????

PS: the only ones I can see who are off their rockers are those who will vote for this fake AGAIN!
edit on 2-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
DISCONCERN - Does he care who actually is waging this war? This is a political Hop-scotch for the "recent" gaff commercial he has taken flack over and nothing could be left to chance.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Being off our rockers, this IS ATS.... That address you keep posting was earlier but that wasn't the politicized campaign message we got interrupting our Wheel of Fortune.

Notice how he got a NICE fat pass today on all the OWS/MAYDAY action? He doesn't have to pick up a side in it at all.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jollyjollyjolly

They have all lied about what Romney had said...his entire wording was about the fact that you don't announce it to the world...duh. Another note....he's keeping Biden, huh? That's cute.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

A] His speech was done poorly on a TV set

That statement makes no sense. How was his speech "done poorly on a TV set?" It was done at an air base and uplinked by satellite. Not a studio setting.

B] Pretty sad when he can't trust his own troops.

He stood in front of a couple thousand of them at this speech. So how exactly does that imply he "can't trust them". Did you watch the video? Why do you keep wallowing in denial or ignorance about him not being in front of, or trusting, his troops when he clearly addresses a large unit of them.

C] Totally dismisses a court appearance, like it doesn't apply to him, but it applies to everyone else. Including you.

Care to explain? Or is this another birther distraction? He has no compunction to appear before any court over every frivolous and idiotic birther suit.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by jollyjollyjolly

Another note....he's keeping Biden, huh? That's cute.

He tried to re-home him. No one would take him. Obama is stuck with that pet....

Des

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I never said that one was..I said he did it before....and he did it with his earlier Afgany speech...the question is why do it at all?????

Okay so you're just backtracking now. You started this topic to attack Obama implying he was "too afraid" to address the troops, yet this same day he addressed a very large rally of these troops. This seems like a petty and bitter complaint to be making, undermined by the fact that Obama did the very thing you are complaining he didn't do.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It's because the soldiers don't like Illegal Alien, Communist, Muslims

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Reply to post by jollyjollyjolly

i wont let my defenders defend me. wtf? dude? really? i feel sorry for those who left after me. it is obvious your enemy is paying the same amount of money to ultimitely make you fight for him. no matter how many lives it costs.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
When I play chess, I don't care how the pawn feels when I put him in direct danger. The reason I do this is because I put the pawn in direct danger to provoke the enemy into doing what I want them to do.

The pawn gets taken, the Queen slides into place. Checkmate.

You are the pawn, figure out who the queen is.

Before it's too late.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
To those wondering about the flag, it's nothing more than the way it was hung.
This video was most likely shot in a hangar since he is at an airport.
But this video does look odd.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
When I play chess, I don't care how the pawn feels when I put him in direct danger. The reason I do this is because I put the pawn in direct danger to provoke the enemy into doing what I want them to do.

The pawn gets taken, the Queen slides into place. Checkmate.

You are the pawn, figure out who the queen is.

Before it's too late.

P to Q4...Queens Gambit.....unfortunately, Obama can't play chess worth crap. Who's the Queen...his inner circle/entourage of un-American advisers. jmoho....

Des

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by ZeroReady

Few things I noticed about that video:

1) the audio (reverb) sounds like they are in a large room like a hangar or some similar large enclosed building
2) the lighting changes from very bright at the beginning to much dimmer toward the end, this possibly indicating it was filmed outside, which would make (1) rather improbable.
3) the entrance and exit seem really awkward for some reason...
4) if you follow the presidents shadow when he starts to walk away it does appear as if he is legitimately "there"...

This video does seem a bit odd, but I can't quite put my finger on exactly why.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

#3-- It seems to me as if he is watching a little too closely just where he is walking on his entrance & exit. And I noticed this as I watched it at air time [on tv].. before even seeing these comments.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Content of the speech aside, the Flag is being displayed correctly.

When the flag is displayed in a manner other than by being flown from a staff, it should be displayed flat, whether indoors or out. When displayed either horizontally or vertically against a wall, the union should be uppermost and to the flag's own right, that is, to the observer's left.

www.ushistory.org...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join