It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof! Yes proof that "they" are hiding something about Yellowstone Super Volcano

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Here's something else that was a little strange....they took down EQ's in Ark.?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
They're cracking down on this site

On topic, all these tremors are frightning. Especially in YS. Thousands of quakes happen there yearly and if a few are being censored that is definitely reason for concern. (no sarcasm)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Nothing out of the ordinary here.

The quakes.globalincidentmap.com... website does NOT display quakes for a 24 hour period. Depending on the number of quakes during any given day, I've seen quakes drop-off in 8 hours or less, as is the current case today.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
get out. better alive than burned dead.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by Orgasmo

keep going your almost at your 20 post milestone

Then we will be able to troll and berate your award winning threads

I'm new here myself but the other day I got slammed by another newbie [only 2 weeks older] like they had been here 10 years. Luckily the older members have been more nicer and patient than the newer ones. Go figure.
I pay attention to the veterans but try to ignore the remarks from the new comers. Although some times it's hard, it's like they try to intentionally draw you into an off the wall argument. Silly to say the least....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
They're cracking down on this site.

Yes they are, yes they are. Have to watch what you say and how you say it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
www.msha.gov...

For all your mining questions, data, etc. in the US, for anyone who is interested.
In West Virginia we also have a state dept., WVOMHST, but I don't know about Wyoming
or Colorado.

MSHA also covers metal/ non-metal mines.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Hiya, I don't know if you ever came across this site, it's the one I have up in the background, just for info really, and if you scroll down, the two shakers in Wyoming are recorded there.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Hope it helps, maybe as a backup reference if nothing else.

On a side issue, there have been loads of minor (ish) shakers in Turkey over the last 48 hours? Is this usual?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by Orgasmo

How is this "PROOF" of a cover up?
It gets very tiring reading threads like yours on here claiming proof, but yet you offer not one ounce of proof, just an opinion based on..... What was it again, oh yea, nothing!
Sigh.....

Well a member with the tenure as you shouldnt have to deal with that!! I sowwy wittle guy

ONTOPIC: If ya dont like it, dont click it.

Although Orgasmo's post was a bit trite, someone with YOUR tenure should act accordingly; that is of course if "tenure" meant anything, which it doesn't. Act your tenure

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
still there usgs

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This will the FINAL thread about minor earthquakes, please add your information on small EQ to thes dedicated EQ thread and Yellowstone thread
Quake Watch 2012
What's going on at Yellowstone
Closed.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join