It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel in Sonogram? (PIC)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoNoM3ND3Z
You know, the way i saw it was he was praying, oh and dragonflykingdom, did you mean the baby was way off to the right?

Actually, I see the baby now to the way right. What is that large white area way to the left then. I thoiught that was the baby for soem reason. We might be dealing with a 4th thing now if it isnt a reflection.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Interesting pic. Nowlets see if I get This right:
This part of the pic shows the baby

Ok and these tow characters here are the demon and angel in question.

I used the gradient function on PS to light their features up. (maybe a little to much.

In any case its an amassing picture. MoNoM3ND3Z have you thought about sending it to Coast to Coast am

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This was from your friends ultrasound? Or did you just come across this pic?

The reason why I was asking is because I have seen several "cherub" pictures that look exactly like the cherub in the ultrasound - well same pose, etc. I am not saying that it is not valid, however please forgive me, in my opinion it "looks" like it is either the reflection of a cherub pic or the whole pic is a fake.

But if you are saying that it is legit, I believe you and I would have to say it would make this ultrasound pretty creepy. What I see is the cherub, and to the right I didn't think that blobby area looked like a demon figure at all - I do however beleive the baby is lying on her stomach with her arms, hands by the side of the face. I have seen many, many ultrasounds and this one seems to have quite a bit of clumpy type areas. How old is she now - how old was her mother? Just curious.

[edit on 1-10-2004 by Godsent]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

But if you are saying that it is legit, I believe you and I would have to say it would make this ultrasound pretty creepy. What I see is the cherub, and to the right I didn't think that blobby area looked like a demon figure at all - I do however beleive the baby is lying on her stomach with her arms, hands by the side of the face. I have seen many, many ultrasounds and this one seems to have quite a bit of clumpy type areas. How old is she now - how old was her mother? Just curious. -Godsent

Yes, it is an ultrasound from a friend, and she has the original videotape of it.She is 13 now, and her mother was 27 at the time, and Godsent.....could you give me maybe a link or something to more pics like this one?It'd be much help to find out more, ty either way.

-Mono

EDIT:TheDarkFlame, i will give her the decision, if she wants to put it on there, i will let her by herself.She knows much more about it, and after all it is her story.

[edit on 1-10-2004 by MoNoM3ND3Z]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weller
A picture of this kid lifting 200 pounds would help too. But either way, I don't believe a word of this.

Welcome to ATS!

That is not an action of fiction. It is well documented of immesnse strength exuding from normal people (even kids) in times of absolute crisis.

I'm not hunting docs for it, don't feel like it. Anyone having interest in these things know it is true. Perhaps someone has a news story of one.

Misfit

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoNoM3ND3Z

The angel(?) is circled in red, and the demon/dwarf is circled in blue.
Thank's for your opinions!BTW, for those of you who think the picture is fake, check it with photoshop.See for yourself!
Oh, and this just helps to point WHERE, it's better to go back to the original pic, then look for the details.

Alright this is MoNoM3ND3Z from way back when. I lost my password/changed emails so I got a new account recently. I've lurked occasionally since. Anyway, I was speaking with my friend about this and she is actually the entity circled in blue. The 'demon' is the star looking thing right of the 'angels' face. Crazy picture nonetheless. I asked her to watch the video again, and tell me if the camera or angel changes angles at all. If something new appears, even if its a slightly different angle I'll post the pictures.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Just judging from the responses here ranging from "Osama" to "An angel", you can see that this entire thing is very subjective. People tend to find things in pictures that aren't really there. I don't see the angel at all, even when you circle it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join