yet... US military says that Depleted Uranium dust is safe and needs no special handling. They say it can safely be eaten.
likewise while international treaties and even US's own military training videos confirm DU is an illegal weapon of mass destruction, since 2001 USA
has changed its mind and insists DU Is not illega, nor a WMD.
That is how blatantly poised to fully cover up in total denial of any responsibility whatsoever for the worldwide havoc and broad-spectrum
destruction of life DU is causing as it continually disperses from the mideast to throughout Earth's atmosphere.
- 2/3 of world troops have been exposed to Uranium
- so far 56% of returning US troops/veterans exhibiting chronic medical problems
- military docs studying DU effects on soldiers/vets, threatened to stop research, or die
nevertheless, medical research on over 282,000 returning soldiers has found U -236 DU in high amounts in soldiers and confirmed all four uranium
isotopes are routinely present in body fluids and organs among returning soldiers.
- Kaku confirms Uranium dust distributes and kills widespread
- birth defects in Iraq, Afghanistan children, and cancer in civilians and US troops, have increased by as much as 12-fold
- Doug Rokke's (US Army director, former head of Pentagon's DU Cleanup Project).crew of 100 contractors all died and their radioactive tanks "buried"
because they didnt "know what else to do" with all that radiation and deaths.
MUTATED plants popping up everywhere!
- fasciation, a clumping of mutated cells caused by high radiation on a backyard dandelion in Ottawa, CA being attributed to the Fukushima radiation -
but know knows.. as we have Fuku radiation coming from one direction, and the DU dust blowing from the other direction. one as a result of natural
disaster, the other, American-made disaster
edit on 1-5-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.