It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ears ringing and disassociated feeling along with strange virus like feeling sinus infection!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You'll be fine OP. As for the antibiotics, earlier this year I had a similar infection and it took til about 12/15 days on penicillin to be feeling normal again. Also, the sensation and pain you are feeling in your ears is COMPLETELY normal, on of the first areas an infection in your head can spread to is your ears. So long as your are finishing up your antibiotics you'll be fine.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

This needs way more discussion. And look at the timing we are all describing...
I'm in western North Carolina
Was it you, someone, is in Montana...

There was a stomach thing going around here, but I never get those, other than that my area is pretty healthy right now. Since my girl is a student teacher I know about all the outbreaks, and exactly how many kids are missing on different days. People are having slightly worse allergies than their average year, but not by a huge amount.

I got sick after walking in the rain which is why I was thinking radiation.
Chemtrails/pollution/toxins/radiation would come down concentrated in the rain...

I don't know if any of you guys looked at the french wind carried particulate charts for Fukushima...
We were getting radiation starting around March 26th of 2011 or so If I remember right.
It was Xenon and Cesium131 and a few others that they had charts on.
Would be worse for differing areas depending on wind currents, that could create hot spots.
Just some thoughts...
edit on 5/2/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Orange juice, honey, hot chicken soup, and lots of water (no, not all at the same time). Peppers - as hot as you can tolerate (have some Kleenex standing by). Vitamin C, D, and B complex.

As for the ringing in your ears, your blood pressure might be up just from the head pressure and the stress it's giving you. That can cause ringing in the ears.

You might also be on the wrong antibiotic.
edit on 2-5-2012 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CryHavoc

Good suggestions, I was thinking of looking up treatments for a fungus type infection, just wondering if it could be something like that?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I've had this 4 weeks now...started off as sinus, then throat, then onto chest. Was on Biaxin 500mg x2 a day for 7 days. Then ended up at emer room cos of fluid in my lungs, 7 days prednisone and went back and have had 10 days of Avelox. Anyone that's had this says it takes ages to get over it. The Avelox has worked..but am left feeling a bit depressed and have ringing ears. I just think whatever it is it takes time to get over.

I agree with previous posters that Vit C, rest, plenty of liquids and boosting your immunity system is a good thing to do. And a saline rinse for your nose help alleviate pressure in your sinuses. You are not alone as I think some people are just getting a virus and others are getting a secondary infection (which is what happened to me)

I am actually of the opinion that you need a different course of antibiotics so go back to your Dr or Emer Room.

Hope this helps and that you feel better soon!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join