It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ears ringing and disassociated feeling along with strange virus like feeling sinus infection!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Yep exact same thing. I sure hope it goes away soon because I sing in a band and this has put a sudden halt on that and my practice sessions at home even. I'm in Ohio and I have checked around a few other people have had the exact same thing with claims they have never had anything like it before either .. very trippy. Again I'm torn between pollen or chemtrails or who knows what. It's just not NORMAL for me.

Thanks for you input!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

s
That's interesting but I don't think GSE is sterile. I would think that risky. Why not use RO water or distilled? Interesting never the less. Thanks for your input!

I use distilled water and also a baking soda and salt mix (NeilMed packet). Should take care of any impurities in the GSE.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I'm in Ohio here. Would you mind telling us what state your in?
Thanks for posting!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Yea obviously we are all experiences something "new" to us. I can relate to everything you said. And as I stated already in a previous post, I'm really torn between the thoughts of it being pollen and natural or something more sinister to do with possibly chem-trail theories. I'll state again that I have been on the fence about the spraying subject but I did snap a few photos the other day I thought was weird just so many "herring bone" clouds that formed a straight line and "X" right over the face of the sun. But who knows..I just can't nail it down... We need a credible whistle blower is what we need to straighten all these speculative theories out.

Thanks for posting!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Interesting, a fw years ago I underwent something similar, no sinus infection just a cough and stuffy head, the disassociated/depressed feeling was very big, I felt like nothing was real, and my symtoms just about threw me into many anxiety attacks. It went this way for a whole month.
One day our cat had a stroke, and my wife brought her to be put down, by the end of that week I felt like I had super powers, my energy went way up, my head AND PERCEPTION cleared. I was just fine!! I attribute it to my cat allergy to this day, allergies effect the body in wierd ways. So thats just my input and I hope it helps, I have also spoken to many others who have felt the same way and its always tied to allergies for them. Get well soon!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I find this interresting.
There has been a few posts of sympthoms like yours here on ATS for the past 1-2 years.

I myself experience the ringing in the ears.
It's in no way constant, but every now and then a highpitch ringing sound appears from out of nowhere and last a few seconds, and then it's all back to normal again.
And it's not really emerging from the enviroment around me, because it's always in just one of the ears (mostly the left, but maybe 20% of the time in the right ear). And it doesn't change if I turn my head around.
Best I can descibe it that it somehow seem to originate from above. At least thats the gut feeling I get and I tend to trust my gut feelings.

I know this probably can be anything from wifi networks disturbance, cell tower interference etc etc, but I still find it interresting that just those sympthoms you descibe here, seems to pop up now and then in posts here on ATS, and it doesnt seem to be local, people from around the world post here on ATS and seem recognize the spikes in sympthoms simoultanesly.

Something is up with that, the question is what...?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Its a bad sinus infection. I've had it before. There is antibiotics for it, go to the doctor. Its going to be hard to hear out of both ears eventually. That usually means it developed into strep throat. Stop posting on ATS and go get the
medicine.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Hi with respect I don't think you read the thread. Go back and read it THEN come back and we will take a look at your advice. If you had read the thread you will realize your post was empty. Sorry.

As you were.. but hopefully not

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

This ringing sounds like the old tube T.V.s when you would turn them off or on. That may be before your time though

I also feel like I been huff'n locker room or what some kids called "rush" back in the day(not that i would know eheh)
Spaced out feeling BIGTIME.

I want to stress something I have been hearing the ringing without this illness too. But it's hard for me to judge because I'm involved in the music industry. Could be my own problem. That's why I ask around if others ears are ringing... Any hoo... Thanks for your post

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The dissociated feeling and ringing are indicative of a general inflammatory process. It's often referred to as 'brain fog'. The ringing, unlike tinnitus is usually more like white noise (that hash sound in between radio stations). Any general inflammatory process could bring it on. I had a 4-year case of Lyme disease that was misdiagnosed and incorrectly treated. The brain fog and 'ringing' were awful and interferred with day-to-day life. The weird weather has created unprecedented pollen counts. That can create a bredding ground for all manner of molds, bacteria and viruses in the sinuses. If antibiotics aren't working perhaps its some form of mold? have you considered using a netti pot?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I had a fever of ~105 one night. I was home alone of course and I didn't go to the hospital so I doubled up on ibruprofen after I took my temperature. On my walk to get it, I felt like I was watching a movie play out. That's how I can only explain it. Everything was kinda hazy and it's kinda that disassociated feeling. That's a great word in my opinion. Sooo, if you have feelings like that and your really sick, it might be wise to at least call a doctor if not go to the ER if you have a really high temp. (I didn't see anything about a fever, though.) Call a doctor if it's bad, and go to the ER if you are seeing things and have a really high temp. lol

edit on 2-5-2012 by KillThePoor because: fixed spelling

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Yes I have looked into the netti-pot thing. I think I'll try it out with R.O. water. Many people are doing this now a days with tap water, and that's not good because a few people have died from some strange bacteria in tap water. So anyone that tries this please use distilled water or reverse osmosis water only!

Tell me what causes Lyme disease please?

Thanks for posting!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KillThePoor

While I do appreciate your input its obvious that you didn't read the thread or you would have seen not only that I have been to the Dr. but also we discussed what medicine I was giving and the dosage even. It may not be the most exciting topic on ATS but if your going to participate it's wise to tough it out and read the entire thread before posting.. right on? OK man thanks for you input never the less!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

your brain works at around 20 cycles per second when awake... so any electromagnetic pulse or radio frequency that you absorb around this frequency is going to affect the normal pulse frequency of your brain. e.g., you become sleepy as the cps of your brain are driven below 10.
Gakona Alaska and Tromso Norway have gigawatt directable transmitters that could be aimed your way.
You can detect local RF transmissions on any frequency by putting a germanium diode in series with a simple DC voltmeter. you will see voltages from 1 millivolt to several thousand millivolts. The later will occur when you are in a transmitter beam.
Whew.
Now place the voltmeter near where you work or live, and note if the voltage varies with how you feel. for several months.
a nice add on would be some band pass filters to locate the primary RF frequency. But that requires a bit of research and some inductors and capacitors.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
sorry if this has been mentioned, but the pollen count has gone beyond record highs this year. are you sure it's not allergies? tried any antihistamines?
that said, i have been just nauseous enough to feel uncomfortable for the past 1-2 weeks. i've also been blowing my nose a lot, and feeling congested to the point that it's hard to breath. the latter could be attributed to allergies, however i NEVER get seasonal allergies. i have spent a good 80% of my life outdoors, probably swimming in pollen. then again, the pollen count is so high today that i can't completely discount it as the cause of my ailments. i have also been considering radiation poisoning as a possible cause. it's getting to the point now where people will barely notice the effects, and i'm highly sensitive so i may notice the subtle effects more than most. nausea is one of the first symptoms, or so i've read.
edit on 5/2/12 by sunshineteaco because: punctuation!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Lyme Disease is caused by a tick-borne bacteria from the family Borrelia. In the US the primary strain is Borrelia burgdorferi. Other strains are more common in Europe and elsewhere. It's a spirochete (that looks like but is unrelated to the syphillis organism). Nasty-ass disease. If caught early it can be killed with a couple weeks of doxycycline. Problem is, tests are unreliable. In my case, I was certain that's what I had but my tests came back negative and the doctors refused to consider it and pursued some wild-ass theory instead. 4 years later my new doctor decides to test me again and I'm off-the-charts. I ended up having to have a central line (PICC line) placed and give myself daily IV antibiotics (ceftriaxone) for a month. Cured now though. Thank God.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

What would be the proper name of this device then ? A simple field strength meter? A standing wave detector? Frequency detector? What is it we are building or better yet where could we get a simple schematic to solder up one of these real quick? I'm interested. If you have any plans or parts numbers it would be most welcome!

Thanks for the interesting post!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sunshineteaco

Yes this discussion has included allergy and or chem-trail possibility's. We have not entertained the thought of radiation though. Yikes! And like you I have never had allergy problems before and this just came on out of no where and all of a sudden. I want to think it's allergy it is the simplest answer, but that said it's just so weird and lingering and brutal! Hopefully we will gather more and more information and can more or less determine just what it is.

Thanks for posting!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Last year I had a terrible sinus infection with a middle ear infection, 2 ear aches that lasted several weeks followed by several weeks of vertigo.

And my ears are still ringing. Loudly.

I had an allergic reaction to one of the antibiotics. After hours of ear testing and a thousand dollars later, the doctor had no clue.

So off to google land... and lo and behold my symtoms were of ototoxicity. This is from an allergic reaction to antibiotics and causes PERMANENT nerve damage to the ears, which causes ear ringing.

I will have this terrible ear ringing forever.

Also.. The vertigo lasted about 6 weeks, so bad I couldn't drive.

en.wikipedia.org...

Watch out for those antiobiotics, they can have nasty side affects.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I went through the same thing 2 years ago around this time of year. Went to the Dr. and got the exact same antibiotics same dose and all. After a week with no improvement I went back to the Dr. and he sent me to a allergist. Turned out it was allergies (as others have said) the allergist said sometimes people develop allergies later in life (I was 40 at the time) Which on the surface sounds fine.

It did get me thinking about why I would develop allergies to pollen I have been around all my life. I still wonder about genetically modified crops pollinating non-modified crops and if that is creating new strains of pollins. When you look at the mass bee die offs over the past couple years really makes you think.

Just thought I would post another dot to consider, hope you feel better soon.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join