It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ears ringing and disassociated feeling along with strange virus like feeling sinus infection!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Allergies my friend. You need to irrigate your sinus canal with a netti pot or breathe over a boiling pot. I would take sudafed or allergy med instead of aspirin. There will be plenty of information on sinus irrigation if you google it. Even a hot shower should bring some relief or a hot washcloth over the sinus area. I personally use GSE - grapefruit seed extract, a few drops in a netti pot. A couple of rinses and my troubles are gone until the next time, although the frequency has gone way done after I started using the GSE. Maybe 10-12 times in last 5 years.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have to answer all sinus posts. I have problems all my life.

My first advice is go to an ENT - NOT JUST A REGULAR DOCTOR.

It sounds like you have more of an allergic reaction that turned into a sinus infection. When my sinus problems got this bad, the only think that helped was oral steroids. BTW, ringing in the ears is very common with sinus infections.

I will say a year ago last November, I became very sick with asthma and major sinus infections. Much, much worse than I ever had in my life. I was sick on and off for almost nine months. The symptoms only would go ago when I would go on oral steroids, they would come back about a months later.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

I started on antibiotics once and 3 days later developed a rash on half of my upper body. the right side of my chest and right arm got all read a "pimply. It was like someone had painted some sort of irritant on my skin because. the other half of my chest, in fact my whole left side, was perfectly fine. This is how I learned about antibiotic allergies.
About finishing the antibiotics you've been prescribed yes, that is a good thing. But I have to say that my physician would request that I let her or her assistant know my progress after 5 days.

Now, based on what you've written she would probably supplement or increase your dosage and for that matter, as with me, have ordered a blood test right off the bat.
This is what happened with me after contracting a septic infection in my elbow from a small scratch I got loading mechandise I bought at an estate sale. (which if you think about it is not a good place to get an infection since someone just died and that's why their stuff was for sale
but that sort of thing goes with the territory.
my advice to you, if you are going to stick it out until you have completed your antibiotic course, is to moinitor you temperture and research your symptoms via a variety of on-line "MD" sites. That alone should sacare the hell out you and get you all covinced you've got something severe!
BUT, don't believe everything you read

good luck!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

s
That's interesting but I don't think GSE is sterile. I would think that risky. Why not use RO water or distilled? Interesting never the less. Thanks for your input!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Yikes that's really scary! I think your on to something. I have taken note of your input and I'm considering your advise carefully. Thank you.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Thanks like the poster above you that's all pretty scary. I will monitor this close and stay on top of it. I'll be honest I will most likely wait until i have completed the 10 days so long as I see consistent improvement. But as I said before if I have a hint of this after they medicines gone I'm going back to the doctor and as a matter of fact after reading this thread I will go to an ENT not just my regular doc! Thanks a lot for your input!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Reply to post by firegoggles

I encourage you to return to the doctor. The antibiotic you're on is not the one you need. Five days and no improvement means he prescribed the wrong thing.

I'm curious to know - did he prescribe that useless Cipro? You probably need erythromycin. The newer antibiotics are ineffective.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

He gave me Amoxicillin 500mg 2 capsules twice a day. What do you think is best for what I have described?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

The guy came in here asking if anyone has had severe sinus infections where they never really had one before.

He didn't need your smart-ass remark nor did any one interested need to slosh threw your idiot and rude comment!! The OP stated that he went to the Dr's. If you can't contribute then move on to where you can be helpful!!!!!

To the rest I apologize but sometimes I have the need to point out the obvious and let people know that we don't need their bull-# immature remarks when someone is being serious!

Now..for the topic at hand...I would tell you that my sinus's are going crazy and the headaches...ugghhh

Now...this year there have been reports of a very bad pollen year...I googled..1000's of pages on it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now...here's something strange....Happened in Russia- Green skies

I remember 2 months ago they put up Alerts for bad allergies this year...

So....in the end is this what's causing us to suffer? Could be....could it be caused by chemspraying...could be

They're also freaking out about H5N1...

cnsnews.com...

It's scarey that it was engineered...and the death rate is 60%......

Great thread...maybe we'll be able to see more people affected and connect some dots...itm....stay healthy and bless yea!

edit on 1-5-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

First off, if it was related to anything on a cosmic scale, there would be a global tissue shortage
and a large spike in car accidents.

I have not read the replies but if anyone hasn't said...
I'll say a mixture of Sinus infection/allergy mix (assuming you have allergies, since you mentioned it)
It's happened to me and gets pretty bad. It explains the spaced out feeling and profusely running nose.
I'm not sure about your ears ringing though. Perhaps nature threw you a knockout combo of illnesses.

Whatever the case...get well homie.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Reply to post by firegoggles

Amox is a good choice as is the dose. You've shown no improvement though. He needs to prescribe something else or increase how often you take it.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Ya these dots are more what I was expecting but so far has been pretty straight forward medical stuff, but hey I'm keeping my eyes open to the "big picture". As stated this just seems so sudden and weird and harsh unlike anything I personally have experienced. At the same time I can accept that I'm getting older and getting more allergies and of course with they pollen being so high now it could be that simple.

On the other hand if we start to see more connections perhaps it is due to ...akk I hate to even think it.. but chem-trails(I have been on the fence about that subject for a long time it's another subject just hard to pin down but I do say the sky's look mighty unnatural at times) or some type of virus released for population control. Lets face it the this could easily kill the elderly , sickly or even infants god forbid! IF and it's a big IF it's not just allergies and it is a virus. That's what so strange I can't put my finger on if its' allergies or virus.

Most that have contributed to the thread feel its just allergy related symptoms. And I can accept that, but let's watch the thread and keep our eyes open for more "dots" like your talking about! Thanks for your input!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I take that back. I was thinking 250mg. 1000 is about as high as he can go.

Something else may be better for you. I mentioned erythromycin because it works.

Some physicians hate prescribing old meds. No kickbacks.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Btw...my 16 yr old had to go to the Doc's because she had what appeared to b strep throat. Yellow and white bumps...swollen red...she even had sores in her mouth. All test done that day did not come back strep. The Dr ended up calling me and telling me it could be Ludwig something or other....they never did further testing but gave her anti-biotics anyways.

There has been a lot of what I call chem-spraying in my area....have you noticed any X or Grid patterns in your skies?

Here's a link to my vid if you want to see it...

And here's a link to the particles the man was able to collect....I guess there is stuff in the spraying that's not good for us...

www.youtube.com...

Anyways...I hope I've given you a little food for thought and I definitely want u to start feeling better.

ADD:

I noticed your reply and wanted to say your welcome and your right...let's keep an eye out. Also...you know your own system...if this isn't normal for you, then it's simply not normal! No reason you should have to aologize or make light of it because we're getting older. Yes I've heard it too that as you get older you can get allergies you've never had before...it seems like you would have built up to the severity that your feeling now. For instance last yr did u have any symptoms? When I started developing allergies, sinus, my eyes would swell, and that's it. I've never had the fountain out of my nose that I have this year and the headaches...OY-vey....lol but..it did come on gradual is my point....

Anyways...thanks for the kind reply...

edit on 1-5-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

I have heard of that of course and I will keep in mind if this don't work and I end up going to a ENT doc. Thanks for your information!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thanks for all your comments I'm better sign off and get some rest. If anyone has anymore to add please do.. I will continue to respond in the morning!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I was sick with this virus for 3 weeks. Exact symptoms....terrible sinus infection, horrible sore throat, ringing ears, and the "weird" feelings. I was producing lots of flourescent mucous...

It really sucked. The third week was all other symptoms gone but a horrible, harsh throat, probably from coughing so much.

After 2 weeks, I went to the doctor, but he refused to give me anything, saying that "irresponisble anitbiotic prescriptions are causing superviruses" and that an antibiotic wouldnt help i just had to ride it out. So maybe thats why your antibitotics arent working, maybe they are placebos

I just got over this sickness, its been about 2 weeks since it was gone. It wasnt the sickest I have ever been, but it was the longest.

EDIT: instead of ANTI biotics, my throat felt better after eating PRO biotic yogurt. Your mileage may vary. Also, Im in western NY, it has been prevalent around here for a couple months.
edit on 1-5-2012 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
My first reaction was to tell you to go to an ER stat and tell them you might have meningitis.

But since you've seen a doctor, I dunno. I've heard of a pretty bad virus going around down here in the Southeast.
edit on 2-5-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I was sick for most of this past winter with something just like what you described... I got it four separate times but each time it felt just a little different in the throat when it first started... but the end result in the sinuses was the same. I'm not one to run to the doctor either as I rarely get sick and I always fight it off on my own. Not this time. After a solid month of intermittent fevers on the fourth bout I went and got a Z-pack.....it didn't knock it out totally but appears to have weakened it enough where I was able to get back to normal a couple of weeks later.

It seemed like at least 25 percent of the people I spoke to about it either had it themselves or knew someone who had it...and most of them stressed how they never had anything like it.

I have no proof but my intuition tells me there were new cocktails in the chemtrails that brought it on.
edit on 2-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I have noticed the x patterns and the weird things in the sky. As I said I I really have been "on the fence" in regards to this subject. So many things don't make sense about it. Just the fact they would be poisoning themselves right? Really weird but who knows. I have taken a couple pics myself though a few times and just kinda shrugged. Is it weather control ? Is it something to do with blocking frequency ? Blocking radiation particles?

Is it something they put in the air to track U.F.O craft ? Is it straight up population control? ehehe see how crazy it all sounds? I just don't know about this.. If it is something "they" are doing then someone needs to start talking. We need a credible whistle blower. My intuition says "something" is going on, but I'm a tad paranoid as a study of conspiracy

I will say another thing I noticed .. The sun is no longer yellow. It's white like a welding torch. I been alive 43 years and believe me it HAS changed color. I do find that alarming. Then I start thinking they are trying to block a certain radiation particle responsible for changes in our DNA but that's wildly speculative...who knows .. *shrugs*

Thanks for your post

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join