It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ears ringing and disassociated feeling along with strange virus like feeling sinus infection!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This has so many elements to it I truly didn't know where to place it in the forums. Mods if you like feel free to move it to a more appropriate topic.

Well first off I never get sick, but recently I came down with a major sinus infection out of no where. Now I'll admit last year I did have a cold and it turned into a sinus infection. Before this it had never happened and I seldom came down with anything. Well the other day it started off a sore throat for a few days but it wasn't like a normal sore throat it was like swollen and well.. all I can say is weird feeling sorta sore throat. Then in one single day out of no where I instantly had a massive and I mean MASSIVE sinus infection. My head was so full of infection it was frightening! My head hurt so bad it was absolutely terrible!

Even the back of my neck hurt severely! I went through two huge boxes of tissues in one day my nose ran so profuse it was crazy! I can't put into words how severe this thing is. I went to the doctor and got antibiotics (which I never do I'm not one of those people who sneeze and run to the doc) I have only taken antibiotics a couple few times in my life! Well I'm five days into it and I still have lots of infection going and on top of that I feel completely disoriented. After five days on the antibiotics I should not feel this way. As a matter of fact I should feel much better and really should have very little symptoms at this point. I still feel really bad though.

O.K. perhaps I'm paranoid but with all the stuff going on in the world today I can't help but wonder just what is going on? This just does not seem normal to me. So the icing on the cake is I wake up this morning and my ears are ringing to bad that as soon as a wake up I take notice of it. I sat up and checked it out and was like WOW that's loud and I feel even more "spaced out". My wife tells me she felt dizzy and spaced out today and she has so far shown no sign of being sick unless of course this is the start of it. She is very skeptical of conspiracy stuff too. she's my in house debunker and keeps me balanced in my theory's on things to be honest so she would never just jump on a bandwagon with me about something like this.

I have heard of some people being sick with something like this and more in the chest since October of last year! I suppose I just wanted to ask everyone out there has anyone else experienced a virus or sinus infection that fits this description and would you concur with me that you have never had anything like this before? Is it the oak trees? Is it the sycamore trees? Both are listed as giving out high outputs of pollen this time of year? But why has it never happened before? Is it really nothing to do with those things and it's something .. dare I say in the air? From the sky? Am I just paranoid? What's with the ringing of the ears like an old tube television so loud I can hardly hear over it? Is the ear ringing not even related to the illness at all? Is it the planet moving into this energy cloud? Just what is going on ! These are all very strange times, and strange symptoms at least for me!?

I welcome any input and or speculation on what all this could be attributed too?
Thanks,

-FG

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Print a copy of your post!

Take it to the local emergency room.

See a doctor and to save time just give him the copy of your post.

The doctor will make you all better.

That is what doctors are for.

P

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

get well soon!

remember you are what you eat, breathe, drink.

doctors can be of great help - especially with diagnostics!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Could it be side effects to the antibiotics? You've been taking them for 5 days so I wouldn't think it would be due to an allergic reaction. I would consult the doctor and tell him that your symptoms aren't subsiding and are seemingly getting worse. Have you been taking any aspirin or anything with aspirin in it? Ringing in the ears and disorientation can be caused by ingesting too much aspirin...first sign of aspirin toxicity. It may be a side effect of the antibiotic perhaps.
edit on 5/1/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Well lets hope the doctor can make him all better. I have had some really bad sinus infections before, and it used to go down into my lungs as well. But since I quit smoking 12 years ago that hasn't happened. But I've still gotten some nasty crap in my head... I also have intense ear ringing. I think I hear cicadas singing in the winter. One side of my head is a steady high pitch while the other is modulating.... It's maddening.

Oh, and do feel better soon!
edit on 5/1/2012 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

LOL! well maybe your right, but as I mentioned I DID go to the Doctor and they gave me the antibiotics and sent me on my way. The ear ringing bit came later on and these antibiotics are hardly even knocking a dent in this. I been on them like 5 days and I'm still a mess. But hey i'll admit I'm most likely a tad paranoid these days with the state of things. But I have always been super healthy and never experienced any illness so sudden and so over the top! EVER! That's why I posted this. I mean you must admit you usually get sick a bit gradual not all of a sudden your spewing infection like a garden hose eheh!

I do want to correct you on one thing Doctors are there to make money and make money for the insurance agency's now a days more than they are because of the oath they all swear to about helping people. If the Insurance or the FDA says do this or you can lose your license to practice.. the oath to help others no matter what goes out the right out the window and fast. Believe it!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Still recovering from what sounds like the same thing, the other night I was typing a paper and my nose was so bad I had to stick tissues up each nostril to stop the flow (and that was only a temporary fix as they were soaked within a minute or two). And for people that say just blow your nose I did, over and over and over again till the box of tissues was gone and my nose was red, sore, and starting to bleed and with no signs of stopping.

Now I never get sick like that I had the flu once as a kid that put me in bed for a week, that was the only time ever and that was probably 10-12 years ago. I don't have any allergies either and it was so disorienting almost like I was drunk, when I was out in public like this people thought I was crazy.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

No aspirin and I eat healthy foods and everything. I don't eat fast food or anything that I call "NWO" food

Oh and I don't drink or smoke or anything like that. I'm very fit too. I have only taken antibiotics a few times and I'm not allergic to my knowledge.
edit on 5/1/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I stress to you, HYDRATION.

Yes I too have been under the weather with my first ever 'allergy' suffering. This has gone on for weeks now. I keep thinking I am going to get better but really I think it is something other than natural allergens.

Boost your immune system.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

i second the first responders advice except, if your in the US hopefully your have a primary care physician or family doctor. This is a health care professional who you establish a professional ongoing relationship with. Anyways, back to basics.This is a much better choice than your local ER. If you dont have a PCP or Family doctor go to your neibhorhood clinic. or at least consult with the doctor who originally prescribe the antibiotics to you. For all you know you have a septic condition, allery to the antibiotics, or virus of some sort in which case there's no type of antibiotic that will work for you illness.
Let a professional diagnose you not one of us, an anonomous stranger of no credibility or dubious intent.

That is what I would do in your case, And yes I've "been there"

You could die from this if you screw around.
edit on 1-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

edit on 1-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You are awakening
namaste

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I don't know, I believe most doctors are still there to try to make us better... at least I hope this is the case. On a side note, my best friend when I was like 18 died 3 years ago from some nasty MRSA pneumonia. It just came on him and crushed him down out of the blue. He probably weighed about 90 pounds when he died.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

So far your post is ringing out (no pun intended) more truth to it than the others. Maybe it is allergy. Perhaps with the seasons changing up a bit on the planet as they have been and having such a mild weather the pollens are worse. Plus I'm older. Don't they say allergies can show up as you age?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

I did the same thing! Awful wasn't it! At least that constant flow parts over now. I really thought man this could really take anybody out.. for good! Thank God I'm strong and healthy or who knows...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Well I will finish the next 5 days of antibiotics and if there is one hint of this left I will go back to the doctor for sure. Thanks for your advice.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012

You are awakening
namaste

So...awakening has the same symptoms as a nasty sinus infection....

Sorry, if you think that's awakening, maybe you should see a Doctor.

Des

edit on 1-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

I'm pretty sure I was awake
I move in the prophetic and have many experiences that I won't go into in this thread! But let me just be funny a second and say.. If this is "awakening" ..I'm going back to sleep! J/K with ya! Thanks for posting!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I read what you are going through and i was like"oh damn". Im pretty much going throigh the same thing. I never get sick. Rarely ever. Starting sunday my throat started feeling swollen just like how yours started out. Now my throat is dry but my nose is stuffed up and sometimes runny and my heads in the clouds. Ive never had allergies like this if this is what it is. I have a hot pad on my back now cuz i have a huge knot in my upper back by my neck. Im falling apart. Ive been drinking 4 28oz hot tea packets a day with tons of vitamin c, d3, and garlic and its helping a bit.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

LOL! I told him if this was awakening I wanted to go back to sleep ! Too funny!

edit on 5/1/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Relative Five

Oh man yup you got it ! What ever "it" is? When I was in the Doctor office there was another guy in there that I just so happen to over hear complaining about all the same symptoms including the swelling throat thing. That's actually what got me curious as to how many people were experience this out of no where besides myself. Weird. My advise like someone said don't mess around I don't ever advise people to get antibiotics but in this case.. I strongly advise it because this gets really ugly!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join