It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Slogan: 'Real Change Is Slow and it Never Happens All at Once'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
New Slogan: 'Real Change Is Slow and it Never Happens All at Once'
MayDay -- The Weekly standard

Michelle came up with a new slogan today while talking in Las Vegas.

"Change is slow." !!!

The last place on Earth to say That would be Las Vegas

Michelle Obama seems to have tried out a new campaign slogan at today's fundraiser in Las Vegas.

"I’m not going to kid you," the first lady said at the fundraiser, according to the pool report. "This journey is going to be long. And it’s going to be hard. And there are going to be plenty of twists and turns along the way. That’s how change always happens in this country. The reality is real change is slow and it never happens all at once."

Seems like a winning slogan to me! "Change is slow."

"Michelle Obama addressed about 130 people at a private fundraising breakfast at a café inside The Springs Preserve, a 180-acre protected nature area a few miles from the Las Vegas Strip," according to the pool report. "The guests paid at least $2,500 each, raising more than $300,000 for the Obama Victory Fund, a committee raising funds for his re-election campaign and the Democratic National Committee."

One wonders how receptive these high dollar attendees were to the new tone.

UPDATE: According to the official White House transcript, Michelle Obama also got the name of venue wrong. "And I also want to thank The Springs [color=gold]Reserve [sic] and the Culinary Academy for hosting us here today," the first lady said. "This is a beautiful site. As often as I have been here, I didn't know this was here." She spoke at the Springs [color=gold]Preserve.
She wasn't quite sure where she was ?

Maybe they made a similar "mistake" when they told us about "change" in 2009

Her words seem more like the words of a "Fast Change" [color=gold]Artist !!

How about "Sweeping Change" ?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

There's not going to be any real change...just dressing up the same old rhetoric in new clothes....the Emperor is still naked....

Michele sure is making the rounds for the Woman's vote...guess the Emperor dropped the ball with that voting group.

Des

edit on 1-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I wonder if she was talking about the size of her ass...

new topics

join