It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'booms' in Clintonville mean "BOOM" in Chicago?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hi.

I’ll begin by explaining my theory.

“They” are planning another huge disaster maybe during the NATO Summit in Chicago. In a nutshell that’s what this thread is about so if you’re not interested I understand. I don’t have any proof but I do have what I feel is some very interesting information to share with you. So if you have a couple minutes let me show you what I have.

This is the first time I’ve compiled all this information so we’ll learn together. When we finish it may make sense or it could be nothing more than the rambling of a crazy person.

First we have Clintonville, Wisconsin:

Reports of the famous booms were reported on March 18th, 2012.

Some say an earthquake of approx. 1.5 magnitude occurred on March 20th, 2012 in or near the town.

On March 30th, 2012 The Michigan Technological University lent four seismometers to Clintonville that same day they confirmed a .1 magnitude earthquake. (I guess there was nothing else detected?)

The seismometers have since been removed.

Source: www.greenbaypressgazette.com...|topnews|text|GPG-News

I don’t think it was a natural earthquake. I’m not sure what happened but it just doesn’t compute.

One thing Clintonville is a small town just over 4,000 people but they have an airport when Green Bay is only about 40 miles away. Again I can’t put my finger on it but the airport has stood out in my mind since this all began. I searched for flight records for the time frame but I didn't find anything.

As of April 9th, 2012 the USGS has not officially recognized the earthquake. That’s what I’m gathering at least because the last earthquake in Wisconsin occurred on May 6th, 1947 just south of Milwaukee near the shore of Lake Michigan. earthquake.usgs.gov... (Maybe I don’t know how to use their search engine so if I’m wrong please correct me.)

Now we’ll visit Watertown, Wisconsin about 110 miles or so to the south…..like almost straight south.

Tiles in the cafeteria started to buckle and explode at St. Henry’s Catholic School in Watertown, Wisconsin on March, 26th 2012. I couldn’t find an official explanation if you know how or why this happened please share.

I couldn’t find a reliable source in print but there is a video from a local news station.
Source: www.youtube.com...

I don’t know what’s going on with that school but if my child went there I’d want some answers. Haven’t found any official updates on this one which in a way is just strange.

Baraboo, Wisconsin is where our next event happened.

From Watertown Baraboo is about 75 miles to the northwest. The distance from Clintonville to Baraboo is about 135 miles for those who are keeping score. (Man I sure hope somebody reads this.)

This one I am a bit skeptical about but the news picked up on it so I decided to include the information.

On April 1st, 2012 residents began calling 911 early in the morning after seeing two separate flashes of light followed by loud booms.

The local utility company said it wasn’t a transformer.

www.wisn.com...

www.youtube.com...

Obviously the reason I question this one is because of the date this could easily have been an April Fools prank.

The last place we will visit in Wisconsin is its only military base Fort McCoy.

www.mccoy.army.mil...

www.scribd.com...

Ft. McCoy - Rex 84 facility with several complete interment compounds

Now if you would look at this map.....
maps.google.com...,-89.143066&spn=4.566301,10.821533

The pin on the left is Fort McCoy. (The line I drew from Ft. McCoy to Chicago is a prediction.)

You do see the almost perfect triangle right?!?

I think they have been testing some type of weapon that is capable of causing an earthquake. If they can and if they do it will be almost impossible to prove.

That’s it for Wisconsin for now anyway. Time is an issue so we have to move on but I want to recap.

The first documented case of strange events was on March 18th.

The final documented case of strange events was April 1st. (or March 26th if you don’t buy the Baraboo thing.)
So all of this happened in exactly two weeks.

Chicago, Illinois:

It seems that Chicago is preparing for something big in the last week or so the security focus has shifted from the protesters to a terrorist attack.
www.myfoxchicago.com...

At least ten hospitals performed drills, including Evanston Hospital, simulating a radioactive dirty bomb explosion. The "victims" are volunteers from the U.S. Navy's Great Lakes training center.

While the feds said there is no specific, credible threat of an attack inside the United States, they did warn Thursday that a so-called "lone wolf" terrorist might try to mark the first anniversary of the killing of Osama Bin Laden next week. That anniversary comes on May 2.They're afraid that a rogue terroritst might take advantage of the cesium found in old nuclear plant waste leftover from the Cold War and use it in a suitcase bomb, or a dirty bomb like it.

chicago.cbslocal.com...

Are there plans in place for a mass evacuation of downtown in the event of riots on May 20-21? A Red Cross memo out of Milwaukee indicates that there is. Officials there have been asked to make plans to assist residents in the event of a mass exodus. Chicago officials say the plan didn’t come from them. The U.S. Secret Service isn’t talking.

Well that’s all for now. So am I totally off my rocker?

If they staged a terrorist attack and pinned it on Iran then game on the war begins. Plus if the attack takes out a few thousand protesters that’s just an added bonus as far as they’re concerned.

I hope nothing like this happens I hope I'm just crazy.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I said on another thread earlier today about low frequency noises in canada that they might be messing around with teslas earthquake machine

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

the prediction line should have been drawn from watertown to chicago....the one you drew looks like a stretch......

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I said on another thread earlier today about low frequency noises in canada that they might be messing around with teslas earthquake machine

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
AND let's not forget about the whole May 20 issue with Nostradamus. Not that he really knew anything in advance of the future but the "powers that be" could use that as a tool to pull this crazy plan off. The city of Chicago has had a big bullseye on it for years -- it's a center of corruption in politics and gang activity going back to the early part of the 20th century.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Babooshka77

big eclipse on may 20 as well

eclipse-maps.com...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

What an oh-so-tired meme. Chicago is no more corrupt politically than any other major city.

Since you live in Seattle (which I love visiting, and do every 3 years), is its history any different? From race riots, to Japanese internment camps, illegal union busting, out of control demonstrations blocking highways, bombings in Central Area, mayors Hiram Gill and Ole Hanson... the list is just as long for a city a bit younger. If Chicago was a target it would more likely be its standing as the economic hub of the Midwest.

Slightly off-topic post, but that just tires me to no end. The fact is the corruption here is downstate in Springfield. Chicago is not the state capital, just where most of the votes are. The power and corruption is wielded quite a ways from here. Look into Mike Madigan and follow the political trail it'll lead you down.

To the OP, I hope the hunch you're getting at is way, way wrong. If there truly were any kind of mass emergency, with Chicago's infamous gridlock... well, yeah... won't be a lot of hope for anyone trying to get away from it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyLucian

What an oh-so-tired meme. Chicago is no more corrupt politically than any other major city.

Since you live in Seattle (which I love visiting, and do every 3 years), is its history any different? From race riots, to Japanese internment camps, illegal union busting, out of control demonstrations blocking highways, bombings in Central Area, mayors Hiram Gill and Ole Hanson... the list is just as long for a city a bit younger. If Chicago was a target it would more likely be its standing as the economic hub of the Midwest.

Slightly off-topic post, but that just tires me to no end. The fact is the corruption here is downstate in Springfield. Chicago is not the state capital, just where most of the votes are. The power and corruption is wielded quite a ways from here. Look into Mike Madigan and follow the political trail it'll lead you down.

To the OP, I hope the hunch you're getting at is way, way wrong. If there truly were any kind of mass emergency, with Chicago's infamous gridlock... well, yeah... won't be a lot of hope for anyone trying to get away from it.

Meh, Chicago ran corrupt Machine Politics during the entire time of old Mayor Daley, during the interregnum some things cleared up, but you have to be willfully blind not to pay attention all the Alderman and city officials during the new Mayor Daley era going away to big pen not to realize that there was a large amount of corruption. Now granted was state politics corrupt as hell too, yes and bipartisan as well (as John Kass calls it the Combine), but again recently most of the power in state is from Chicago elected politicians.

In other words, Chicago has been the most important and recently the only major source of political power and authority in Illinois, and while its no where near the days of old Machine, its runs on lite version of the Machine.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

They're afraid that a rogue terroritst might take advantage of the cesium found in old nuclear plant waste leftover from the Cold War and use it in a suitcase bomb, or a dirty bomb like it.

Um. Wait. Hold up. I have a vested interest in this, being that I am smack in the epicenter (read south loop) of Chicago. I also have no plans of evacuating, so I'll be sure to have my camera ready to record the end of days.

I know I've been lagging behind in the current events, but what's this about cesium found in an old nuclear plant waste? Is this just something the feds drummed up randomly as their theory of choice or is this from some other news bit? For not having any "detailed" threats, that seems pretty specific.

The invocation of the trendy and ubiquitous threat ju jour ... Lone Wolf... always makes me a little irritable.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Koffee

I'm not denying corruption in Chicago politics in any way. But this idea that it's worse than anywhere else is beyond ignorant. It isn't any different than any other city. Hell, you could argue that a suburb is significantly worse. (Hello Cicero!) I don't think it's the Machine Lite but a much more clever Machine, and it's heart and soul is downstate where dimwits like Quinn are merely bagmen and fall guys in its machinations.

In any case, it's nice to talk to fellow Chicagoan ATSers.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Well if you were keeping score you would know the booms have been happening all over the world
but from your score, i'd say if that was only the case, they would be building underground tunnels to take water from the great lakes

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Interesting, but just thought I would point out that any three points can make a triangle. Any three towns you pluck from the air will make a triangle if you connect them so I am not seeing anything amazing there.

I guess I also don't understand the linking to Chicago. The line drawn to Chicago doesn't make anything special, and I guess I don't see how Chicago is linked to the other towns in other ways. You could really link any military base in the surrounding states to this if you can link Chicago.

I am more interested in the fact USGS didn't report those earthquakes in Wisconsin, and whether or not anything new has come to light with those three incidences. The USGS has said the booms are from a swarm of small earthquakes which happen all the time across the country. If that is to be believed, then why aren't we hearing about boom sounds all the time. When I say that I mean why aren't we hearing reports from multiple people in one area as well as from police and news sources, not from some random person with a youtube account who is the sole person to hear the boom. I still call BS on the earthquake swarm theory.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyLucian
reply to post by Koffee

I'm not denying corruption in Chicago politics in any way. But this idea that it's worse than anywhere else is beyond ignorant. It isn't any different than any other city. Hell, you could argue that a suburb is significantly worse. (Hello Cicero!) I don't think it's the Machine Lite but a much more clever Machine, and it's heart and soul is downstate where dimwits like Quinn are merely bagmen and fall guys in its machinations.

In any case, it's nice to talk to fellow Chicagoan ATSers.

Ciecro is worst, but Ciecro is home to what's left of the mob though. With regards to its worst elsewhere: chicago.cbslocal.com... this guy seems to disagree. With regards to it being downstate only as much as the powers that be in Springfield will go along with it, and right now Springfield is controlled by Chicago politicos, and their base of power is Chicago, IIRC it was that last minute surge in Chicago districts that pushed Quinn over the line to inflict his wondrous policies on us for 4 more years.

Or in other words since the collapse of the Republicans within the state (due to being corrupt and/or inept) its hard to have a bi-partisan combine when one side is so dominate and that side is pretty much Chicago democrats and cronies they buy and pay for outside Chicagoland, is what I am saying here.

top topics

join