It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is happening in the skies over Northern Ohio?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
You should do some reading on them very interesting. In one thread here someone had mentioned them they said Red Blood Cells were found in samples that had been collected.

As an immunologist I have serious reservations regarding this report. It makes no sense as to what purpose they would serve. There are already polymer microcarriers available whose pore size can be designed to increase and/or decrease based on changes in physiologic conditions such as pH and these are being developed for drug delivery...so the use of RBCs, which would dessicate quickly, makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Everyone is focusing on the contrail/chemtrail debate but what about the alleged un convoys and military buildup? Note the radio station that lists the audio clips does not list the UN convoy but it does list a FEMA convoy in the clips.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well, I live in Northern Ohio and I can say they are probably Contrails. We get them here ALL the time from Hopkins International Airport is right there in Cleveland.

But, the day this happened I do recall a unusually high number of trails.. shrug, I was thinking to myself on the drive home from work (I work midnights) that I wished I had a digicam cuz some of the trails really looked neat.. The ones that stood out actually looked darker (literally black) the farther West they went.. shrug

As for the UN and military blockages and heavy equipment? I'll have to listen to the mp3s and see where.. maybe ill grab a camera and try to snap some pics.. but ill have to get them scanned ( no digicam )

The only particually strange things I saw was a rainbow IN the clouds.. was neat

[edit on 9/29/2004 by QuietSoul]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ok, I listened to all the calls, and they all arouse my suspicions.. I know most of the area's that the callers are calling from, all within 50mile drive of my house..

This caller sparked my interest the most, and I'll be driving out there Sunday with a camera and see if I can find out anymore info, and I'll try to snap some pics if I see anything worth capturing..

Route 12 and Fostoria

"The road is blocked by army trucks, theres TONS of them out here"

Another caller said something about FEMA trucks traveling EAST on the Ohio turnpike by Route 71.. I'll try and see if theres any relation..

One caller describes a "shooting star" heading straight down at 1:30am

Theres also talks regarding GPS jamming.. Seems odd..

The only lead I have is Fostoria, I'll check it out Sunday and post a reply

Edit: addition

The FEMA trucks located at the Ohio Turnpike/Rt. 71 exit are probably unrelated.. unless they were leaving the area..

Route 71 is south of Cleveland

Map

Again, I'll be driving out to Fostoria from Cleveland on Sunday around 1pm'ish.. If any ATS'rs wanna meet me out there the more the better.. I'm a newbie to all of this, so a more keen eye would be ideal

My Drive

Well, I did some research, and I don't think I'll be making the drive out there..

I pulled up a Fosteria local news website and found ZERO mention of any type of roadblock.

www.fostoria.org...

I also emailed the Fosteria police cheif, fire cheif, and Director of Public Safety.. waiting for replies

I'll post the replies when/if i get them

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I do see a few contrails in the pics, but what seems to dominate the scene look like nothing more than cirrus clouds.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I listened to the FEMA clip only. At first I thought the Ohio Tpk - I71 issue was possibly FEMA trucks heading south for hurricane relief. I71 would intersect with I75 eventually to head south but it seems I77 would be a more direct route south.

Still wondering where the UN convoy is -- maybe it's buried in another audio clip but you'd think the website authors would use that for prominence on their web page.

Sounds hokie, agreed.

[EDIT] Spelling

[edit on 9/29/2004 by titian]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces

www.rense.com...

images.google.com...

Is this an example of Chemtrails or sloppy Photoshop work?

I would say that 3 or 4 of the trails on this image have been Photoshopped in.

I'm not surprised considering the source (Rense)....!!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Here is the latest from the radio station in Cleveland who has been talking about all the activity in the skies.

www.wtam.com...

www.wtam.com...

www.wtam.com...

Let me know what you think?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have a theory here... I havnt looked into "chem trails" much and am digging in as much as i can now.. i have heared reports of govment activity in the past few decades even, expirementing using chemicals for weather control.

Ok, here goes.. Why DO chemtrails look like contrails?

My take is this... Contrails are formed because of the exhaust pouring out of the engines, essentially. If anything is added to the fuel, it would be ionized and dispersed through the atmosphere, and would form a trail, because the plane is flying fast, and in a line. Therefore whatever we see will be in a line. Even if they took a liquid, and sprayed it at high pressure out of a plane, it would still form a trail. The government can do anything it wants, it is no longer held accountable to and by the people. No matter what is in the stream eminating from a jet, they might look similar, but that doesn't make them the same.

I challenge people here, if anyone has a spectrometer? or a spectroscope, i forget, i think the terms are interchangeable, but you know what I mean... and look up at the trails through them. See if you can notice any elements present in your suspected chemtrails that arent present in genuine contrails. That would be my only advice for testing this hypothesis. According to quantum phyics, just plain physics, and chemistry, they all say that every element emits different frequencies at different wavelengths. If there are any anomalies, they should be easy to detect via spectro analysis. I've never had a chance but once to use one of these things, and it was in a classroom, but everything i looked at, it adequately identified the comprising elements.

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by project_pisces
I find it fascinating that the mountains of evidence that chemtrails are real

What evidence? I have asked before, never been given it. What evidence establishes that there are things that look like contrails but are actually the result of secret government efforts to spray exotic chemicals into the air? Whats the evidence? Can you present it here? If there is a website you are thinking of, can you link to it and discuss some of the best evidence it offers (ala the news submissions)

The photo you posted, what makes those chemtrails, rather than contrails?

You also reject the meterological explanation of contrails. What, specifically, is the flaw in these theories? Why are all the meteoroligists wrong and you are right?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
"If you don't believe in chemtrails, you'll go to hell."

I am also a skeptic of the chemtrail phenomenon, mainly because there is a reasonable explanation for contrails -- what airplanes do whether you want them to or not -- but not one for chemtrails. At least, I haven't seen one yet.

Maybe there is something sinister about them, but something more substantial than Rense.com is a reasonable thing to expect.

I love conspiracy theories, they are one of my favorite hobbies. But I prefer theories that make more sense than what I have seen so far in the chemtrail department.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Contrails or chemtrails, how healthy is it for the population that is living underneath these "highways in the sky"? What are the long term health effects of chronic exposure to fine particulates? Please present the evidence or a website linking to it.

Thanks
MK

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It is definately contrails. The updated info at the radio station website shows a pic of a fighter jet flying what looks like recon.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I'm from ohio and haven't noticed or heard about any of this. But, I also thought the photos looked like chemtrails.

doctorduh

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'm also from Ohio. I live in Columbus now but I lived up north for most of my life. I've never really heard of "chem" trails before. We have always been able to see these lines coming from airplanes as they fly. I remember them from the 70's when I was a child. I don't think there is anything sinister afoot. These appear to be atmospheric. I can videotape these things on just about any day of the week from air traffic high over Columbus.

As for UFO�s Ohio does get a lot of UFO sightings and we also have military bases.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
95% of the time Contrails dissapate(sp) withen an hour.
100% of the time chemtrails do not dissapate(sp) and spread out to form a haze or cirrus looking clouds.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmilici
95% of the time Contrails dissapate(sp) withen an hour.
100% of the time chemtrails do not dissapate(sp) and spread out to form a haze or cirrus looking clouds.

And how is this different from saying most contrails dissipate and the ones that don't are just assumed to be 'chemtrails'?

If they are spraying chemicals, where are the chemicals? If they are too dilute to measure, then they are too dilute to have an affect. And these thin mists in the sky can't possibly have any noticable affect on 'terrestrial absorbance of solar radiation'.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The other day there was a UFO spotted in northern Ohio. I started a thread on it and the only pics I have are from the website that huffdaddy linked yesterday. Anyone else know anything about it?

The UFO thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I also live in northern ohio, just south of cleveland (parma) and have been following this story too.

While I have not seen any strange lights, I can say I have had at least 3 aircraft "sightings" I would call peculiar (sp?)...

2 weeks ago (this would be the weekend of Sept.18) I saw 2 F-15 cruising over our neighborhood at appx 1500 to 2000 feet. Very tight formation, not particularly fast, just..well, cruising...they had blue tails but I could not make out the insignia, but they were definetly blue. They were travelling north and slowly made a turn to the west and out of sight. Now we get planes all the time around here (I am about 5 miles from Cleveland Hopkins Intl airport) But rarely, and I mean rarely do we get any fighter jets. The only time I ever see fighters is when the air show is in town which is the 1st week of Sept.

A week before that, I saw a pair of F16's moving very fast, very tight formation, heading northeast. I am guessing about 4 to 6000 feet...I thought they were airshow planes at first, until I realized they had full weapons load outs....

In addition to that, just this past weekend I saw a chopper fly over my house, very low, looked non-military...now I am very familiar with aircraft of all kinds and I had never seen a chopper that looked like this...at first I thought it was Russian! ...mostly white with a blue underbelly...my guess was a private or corporate craft...

Not saying these had anything to do with UFO's ...however I can say that the amount of air activity has definetly increased with regard to military aircraft...

I will add any other strange things I see if/when they occur...

[edit on 8-10-2004 by El Teniente]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I live right by the airport and I work right by the airfield on the lakeside. I usually see helecopters left and right but last night I saw a low flying one in North Olmsted which is right by the area where the UFO was spotted. This wasnt marked with anything and in that area the only copters you see around there are for the hospital and it wasnt headed in that direction. Anyway, you just reminded me of that occurance last night and I figured I should share it with you all.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ok I got this from a very reliable source. This was the information that was sent to me. It is in reference to the first 5 photos in the link on wtam.com

"In the first set of colorful ones sure looks like the trail of a sounding rocket or a weather rocket, Some sounding rockets are made to leave a chemical trail to explore high altitude wind profiles..... high altitude plume condensation can form ice crystals and refract light into colors and some exhaust plumes have added chemical for tracers."

Apparently there are legit uses of chem trails and not just to sicken the people or whatever it is that people come up with.

I was also sent this quote from NASA

"Terrier Orion was successfully launched from Kwajalein on September 17, 2004. The purpose of this mission is to release chemical trails to reveal the neutral wind profiles on both the upleg and downleg. The principal investigator for this mission is Dr. Robert Pfaff of NASA/Goddard "

This information does not come from any type of conspiracy site or source of that nature. This actually comes from a member of a professional research team. Forgive me for not giving the person's name. I have not as yet been granted permission to disclose the source. I am sure there would be no problems. Just don't want to step on any toes. Hope you understand.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join