It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science Advisor to Obama says Chemtrails will save Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
What a load of crap.
If the "chemtrail" believers would take a moment to tune into all the information out there, they would know by now that 'geo-engineering is "chemtrails"' is a story only in conspiracy theories. Geo-engineering is multi-facted, and actually releasing anything in the atmosphere, specifically into the stratosphere where few planes fly now, is just one small part of a really broad field of study. Before they would commit to anything with planes they will try creating aerosols lower......from ships on the ocean spraying saltwater into the atmosphere. Not planes, ships. Not metallic/toxic chemicals, naturally occurring salts and water.
And that is not even the first tier of plans that fall under the heading geo-engineering. It includes using cement paving over asphalt; cement reflects more light and heat than asphalt (it's called albedo, look it up). It includes using light-colored shingles on homes instead of dark ones.
All the sources listed in the OP are skewed through "chemtrail-tinted" glasses.....you are seeing what you want to see, interpreting and embellishing what is said to your own beliefs instead of based on facts.
And experts in geo-engineering do NOT consider cloud-seeding geo-engineering. They understand how it works.
edit on 2-5-2012 by stars15k because: I hate code

Wrong my friend, For the immediacy, aerosol is the most favoured, and the cheapest, (yes money does come into it) and as for albedo, that is the primary goal in all circumstances, Cough; we know about that. Don't tell us that we want to see anything, go and tell that to the scientific groupers, they are the ones who are wearing the wrong glasses, BTW jets are doing a good job for the albedo, all on their own, just by using whatever it takes to fly. That's first base. Go and have a look see what is in a jet's power systems, or rather try and find out exactly what is in a jet's power systems, 'cos some of it is a secret..schuss.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

This is totally incorrect:

Go and have a look see what is in a jet's power systems, or rather try and find out exactly what is in a jet's power systems, 'cos some of it is a secret..schuss.

Or, after making such an assertion, then by all means back it ups with some source. Of course, you could also take a jet engine training course....or ask any jet engine mechanic, or pilot......

Contrails are cirrus clouds, and they have an extremely minimal effect on the planet's overall albedo.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
John Holdren obviously does not understand Cosmic weather and that global warming is caused by the Sun and the hot gases our Solar System is flying through.

If he did he would also know that we are due for an ice age as soon as we clear the hot zone.

The truth is Holdren wants kill off half the worlds population, that's his motivation.

Let's all pray Holdren doesn't get his hands on the super-Virus created in Holland.

And lastly, if we were to Geo-engineer the Earth, wouldn't it be wiser to make it warmer with more CO2 ? More warmth and CO2 means more Vegetation, more vegetation means more animals and creatures.

Holdren is an ideological madman, and his ideology is based on beliefs rather than scientific fact.

He is a priest of pseudo-science, it's amazing anyone listens to him let alone the POTUS.

Cosmic..

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The only thing that i have noticed from chemtrails is that when they spray the sky, it usually forms rain clouds and it then starts to rain, between 24-48 hours later.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

You will be delighted to know that contrails don't create rain, but they can precede it and can also be used to forecast it.

Learning the meteorology ofcold fronts and contrails is a good start to understand what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Those who are familiar with metaphysics know that the Sun's radiation can dissipate and in some cases disintegrate negative energies, larvae, evil egregore and astral parasites. And also feeds the body chakras. Obviously it's not something you will read about in your average scientific publication, but you can verify in the very daily life, when you are depressed and you go out in a sunny day and you immediately feel energized and "clean". That's why 99% of negative persons hate the sunlight. If I have to give it a shot on why TPTB are so committed in block the sky with chemtrails, I would say they want to throw people in a permanent state of sadness, depression, and all sort of negative emotions. Despite the fact that most people ignore it, there's an occultist agenda behind EVERYTHING "they" do.
edit on 5/2/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

This is what I'm afraid of.

We RARELY get a complete blue sky anymore. I mean c'mon. The sunniest place in Canada turns into the gray skies of Vancouver or London in 10 years? Ugh.

I could see if they truely thought they were saving the world but I doubt this is the case. Why not tell everyone then?

No I agree it's mental, physical, and emotional manipultion at it's finest.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
The only thing that i have noticed from chemtrails is that when they spray the sky, it usually forms rain clouds and it then starts to rain, between 24-48 hours later.

Why are you so sure that it's that way round? Is it impossible to you that the beginning or approach of of rainy weather would first see conditions that allow cloud formation and that this would also allow the vapour clouds from aircraft to persist and spread?

When rain is created through cloud seeding, precipitation occurs within 30 minutes. You also do not create a rain cloud, seeding is performed on clouds that are already there.

edit on 3-5-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zecharia
You know there have been independent scientists send up probes to try and catch some of the vapors/material being sprayed with some unbelievable things coming to light. In one such attempt tuberculosis was even found to be in it..........

Chemtrails are most likely a cover for possibly dozens of classified aerosol programs. One minute they are spraying aluminum and barium, the next minute they are spraying cancer cells and other bioagents. After the deed, all they have to do is take periodic soil samples or hospital surveys to determine the effects. Also, it's likely that many chemtrails are actually raising the earths temperature by causing a greenhouse effect.

An examination of the federal government's behavior since the end of WW2 reveals a government that is untrustworthy for even the smallest task. Having a criminal organization involved in global experimentation is a formula for utter disaster.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by smurfy

This is totally incorrect:

Go and have a look see what is in a jet's power systems, or rather try and find out exactly what is in a jet's power systems, 'cos some of it is a secret..schuss.

Or, after making such an assertion, then by all means back it ups with some source. Of course, you could also take a jet engine training course....or ask any jet engine mechanic, or pilot......

Contrails are cirrus clouds, and they have an extremely minimal effect on the planet's overall albedo.

More rubbish, I've already done that, God knows how many times. You go and look for yourself if, you are really interested, somehow, I don't think you are.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Wrong. You have that reversed. Cirrus clouds precede a storm front. It's the way it's always been and has been recognized by people around the world for millennium. Observing the order of clouds appearance was probably the world's first weather forecasting.
Read a weather guide.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

"Chemtrail" believers would do well to learn about the word "aerosol". Used anywhere but in "chemtrail" defense, aerosol means anything in the atmosphere that is not a gas. A cloud is an aerosol, because it is made of liquid or sold water, not water vapor. A volcano produces an aerosol, as is the ocean, and the wind. The largest anthropogenic source is the burning of the Amazon rainforest. Industy can produce an aerosol, as does transportation, agriculture, and mining. When you read something about geo-engineering that uses the word aerosol, they are NOT talking about spraying things from airplane engines.
When I see people make that mistake I know they have not researched or applied critical thinking.
There are 191,000 hits when you research "contrail studies - (the minus sign)chemtrails". I would suggest you start there.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If I may? a senerio of sorts.

The real question is, why would they feel the need to pump aluminum and such into the atmoshpere?

A theory? Perhaps they are aware of a solar discharge that will fry the ozone? And in order to dissapate the electric charge so that it does not effect the power grid, or such things alike? A buffer thats manmade which can counteract the suns rays?

Think Highlander 2 (I know it was a horrible sequel)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

Far from trying to establish "why", nobody has yet competently demonstrated IF aluminium is being deliberately sprayed into the atmosphere in the way Chemtrail promoters would have everyone believe. all I've seen is assumption and scaremongering, of which the opening post of this thread is a classic example.

One has to wonder how a post that tries to make a case about chemtrails by using blatant misrepresentation and downright lies gets so many stars and so many replies proclaiming that "it convinced me!" etc.

edit on 3-5-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

In a round about way I would tend to agree......although....just because your paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't out to get you.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I thought chemtrails were definable visible things? And look like contrails? And occur in the troposhere?

I fail to see how the suggestion made (one I personally do not agree with) would result in anything that would look like (as I understand it) a chemtrail?

Perhaps someone could explain?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by smurfy

"Chemtrail" believers would do well to learn about the word "aerosol". Used anywhere but in "chemtrail" defense, aerosol means anything in the atmosphere that is not a gas. A cloud is an aerosol, because it is made of liquid or sold water, not water vapor. A volcano produces an aerosol, as is the ocean, and the wind. The largest anthropogenic source is the burning of the Amazon rainforest. Industy can produce an aerosol, as does transportation, agriculture, and mining. When you read something about geo-engineering that uses the word aerosol, they are NOT talking about spraying things from airplane engines.
When I see people make that mistake I know they have not researched or applied critical thinking.
There are 191,000 hits when you research "contrail studies - (the minus sign)chemtrails". I would suggest you start there.

Who mentioned gas? I havent a clue what you are talking about. I'm talking about aerosols full stop. And when they are talking geo-engineering, yes you can include jet engines,

chemtrails.cc... anybody worth his salt knows that patent BTW.

A jet engine is dirty enough including proprietary products, (look up proprietary) wiithout additional crap put into it. That's only one of many geo-engineering ideas. What about all the other F-wallers, US navy RFMP, look it up, US air force HAARP, look it up, DARPA defense programmes look up one in particular. They all are using similar systems via aerosols, emphasis on the word using. I suggest you start looking, I hope this helps.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I don't know about anyone else, but no I don't. However, I think the majority of the politicians don't anymore. They learn the system "conning for votes" get in office, then do as I say not as I do, and watch me I'll get rich off a "public service" job, huh, should be referred to now as public disservice job. That's my two cents.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Oh, brother!

anybody worth his salt knows that patent BTW.

Yeah, the "Welsbach Patent"....one of the so-called "holy grails" of "chemtrailology".

A jet engine is dirty enough including proprietary products, (look up proprietary) wiithout additional crap put into it.

Oh, yeah? (And I don't need to look up "proprietary"....but, I did look up "wiithout"....couldn't find it....).

So now the claims, after all these years, are morphing to "jet engines are dirty"??

And......a diesel truck or railroad locomotive exhaust is....what? A "breath of fresh air"??

That's only one of many geo-engineering ideas.

Huh? "Dirty" jet engines??

Oh, please.....do go on!.....

What about all the other F-wallers, US navy RFMP, look it up, US air force HAARP, look it up....

HAARP?!?

As a "geo-engineering" method?

Oh, do tell! (Wait, let me make some popcorn, first!)......
edit on Sun 6 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

yeah i dont believe that one bit. Even if it would save the Earth, it would kill us in the process.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join