It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rupert Murdoch is this the end?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Rupert Murdoch is this the end?

www.bbc.co.uk

Ruper Murdoch takes the heat from some members but not all of the government panel in that he is not fit to run a company.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well well well. Could this be the end of Murdoch? I think that here in the UK the Party politics that are going on here will overshadow everything else.

However in the US the labour /Tory BS that is involved will get ignored and could result in some bad news for News International in general.

Remember you read it here first.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The only way it will be the end of him is if they dig a hole, throw him in it, and then build a prison over it. Otherwise, it will only be another day, another story and a different name. But, then there will be someone ready to step up and take his place.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Somebody was telling me today that the BBC program Panorama ran a story last week about how Murdoch was involved in hacking rival satelite tv companies systems. He got the Israeli company NDS to hack the encryption then gave this for free to pirates who sold cards to customers which ultimately put the rival firm out of business and leaving his company to mop up.

I have heard of this story years ago but it was never discussed on msm. Now however is a good time to bring such stories to the fore because the sheeple are more likely to believe and accept it given the amount of negative news coming out about Murdoch.

new topics

top topics

join