It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Against Cheating Men [MAD]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Zero hour. The beginning of the uprising had long passed. People shouted from their windows into the pale night over a year ago now and it was only the beginning. I say people, but I should be more specific... WOMEN.

They are crazed now, with daggers in their eyes and pork sausage in their bellies. It's become a ritual for them, eating sausage as a metaphor for eating the man's livelihood.

WAC-M

Women Against Cheating Men

The loose gang of scorned women call themselves WAC-M now. Pronounced, "whack em". It started out as a peaceful uprising and turned something more sinister.

Angela Bastille is leading the pack. She was a surgeon in her former life but now she organizes the movement. Millions of distraught women walking the streets like packs of wild dogs, blood in their eyes for any man who has ever cheated on his wife or girlfriend.

They got Mikey.

Poor Mike Walnut. WAC-M declared some outrageous laws that give them full legal rights to do whatever they want to any man found guilty of adultery. Mikey got the worst bit. A dozen soft lavender scented hands hog tied him in the middle of the street and bound him like a pig with satin rope. Next thing he knew, he woke up in a hospital after undergoing sexual reassignment surgery.

Poor bastard.

Angela Bastille has preformed more of these than a $10 doctor in Thailand. And this is just the beginning. "If you want to cheat on a women, you ought know what it feels like to be one first" is WAC-M's motto.

We're all doomed.

I told Mikey to stay away from that girl at the bar. I told him real good but he didn't listen. It was the way she slurped her drink and flicked the straw with her tongue. That's what set him over the edge. That's what made him lose all control over his urges.

And now he isn't Mike anymore. He's Michelina.

It's zero hour and it's every cheating man for himself. If I want to talk to girls outside of my marriage now I make sure I use my second, third, forth or fifth phone. I have twenty five aliases and I keep separate clothes in different places. I don't want my wife to catch the scent.

This is now a cruel, cruel world. And I count the days I have left as a man....
edit on 1-5-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I know this is probably meant to be some sort of light hearted joke......but in my experience women can be as bad, if not worse than men these days when it comes to cheating.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

wow, we women are brutal!

Liked this one a lot (go figure)

Star and flag from me!

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I know this is probably meant to be some sort of light hearted joke......but in my experience women can be as bad, if not worse than men these days when it comes to cheating.

I'm actually the first person to point this out normally, but this is satire and it is for a Writing Contest.

...So flag it if you like it!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So what do the Men against cheating women call themselves? Im sure they'd be pretty busy too if any men actually cared....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
So what do the Men against cheating women call themselves? Im sure they'd be pretty busy too if any men actually cared....

Possibly another story idea... who knows?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
LOL boncho LMAO
Oh jeez funny. Flag

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
LOL boncho LMAO
Oh jeez funny. Flag

Thanks kindly.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I have no comments at the moment.I will consult with my WAC-M crew and i will announce your punishment later.

After long consideration we are going to punish you with...a Star and a Flag.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Flagged!

Even more
's for "I learned cursive so now I am a writer"

edit on 2-5-2012 by Tripple_Helix because: fix smileys

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

TY

reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Thanks indeed.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Whack'em....hahaha
That was brilliant.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

that was pretty funny man, I had a good laugh

and thought it was well written too..

Peace
-TF

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Is this a short story?

What about the cheating women? There is no shortage of women seeking the extra-marital hook up.

top topics

join