It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half Course to the 21 December of 2012 ; EXACTLY on May 20 .. Are You Prepared for whats coming ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Im not and nobody is Prepared .. even the ones that constructed bunkers are not

The best you can do is prepare your mind for any scenarios
and try your best from there .. dont go into the negative zone
by panicking you will make things worst for people around you
and you will commit big mistakes

The Elites that wage wars have something in mind that was planned a long time ago
the clock is ticking .. time running short now
the 21 december of 2012 is approaching very fast
and they want whats coming on that date for themself and their people only

They have put in the public mind to fear the date and not embracing it
they made many bad scenarios movies and theories about the end of the world
also making many false prophecy

The things is they know whats coming and it is not the end of the world
but a big change on the planet and its occupant

If we know about the Mayan prophecy
they certainly had the time to collect and hire many researchers on it
over their generations old cult familly clan that form the rich elites of today
there is many secrets running in these famillies ... bilderberg members included

Rich people have everything they need
to read the future they will do anything
because they are afraid of dying

The elites know more about these dates then us... im 100% sure

-Many big meetings will happen (NATO and Bilderberg)
-2 Major Eclipses that associate the return of the Serpent
-Many rumors of wars and WW3
-Weathers is VERY anormal
-Big Earthquakes
-Strange loud noise coming from everywhere
-Mass animal die off
-Mass worldwide protests growing bigger and stronger

and this is just a short list +

-Many Pyramids speak about the 20 May of 2012
-and 2 important crop circle written in Mayan language
speaking about this date and eclipse

May --> Mayan Anyone though about that before ?

Now lets return to the elites part where they want to exploit this new Era

if they wanted to do a false flag to launch a new war with Iran
they will be able to use their fancy nuke toy they have been waiting to push the button for many yrs
many believe that Chicago will be the target for this plausible flase flag

They alway putted Chicago in the first place to be nuked
i have heard that city many times that associate Chicago with a nuke
that will change the USA into a martial law state

and just by coincidence .. It is the hometown of Obama
everything was planned from the start and no one
will change their hidden schedule for 2012

May 2011 anyone remember the big fudge ..
did harold Camping misscalculated by a yrs for the judgment day ?
he surely knew something maybe a secret running deep in is elite familly
and that date was really important

we are about half course to the 21 december exactly on this 20 May

Only that .... hafl way course ... must mean something
think again and prepare your self for any eventualities
if nothing happens then continu living your daily lifes
but dont underestimate the many warnings we have received and denied over the yrs

One thing we can all agree on
the world has become Unsustainable and it is in need of a big Change
we were lucky ..the knowledge has been pass down for thousand of yrs and marked into stone to be sure all futur generations will be able sense the final warnings ..
maybe these eclipses will make everyone enlighten suddenly .. best outcome scenario

My msg is : Hope and Pray for the better and a better Futur for everyone on Earth
if we have heard all the Signs and Warning ..
We all know that it will not be a normal period in time through the 21 december
Grab on to your souls because you will be tested
if you can save or help someone during this transition then DO IT
if its not natural in you to help then take it like extra bonus point for your soul in the matrix

edit on 5/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

May 21 in 2011 anyone remember the big fudge ..
did harold Camping misscalculated by a yrs for the judgment day ?

One quick question, why has May 21 got a mention when your title is regarding May 20 specifically, or is this another one of these "if its Monday here, then its Tuesday in another part of the globe" scenerios..

As for the rest of it, I guess we aint got long to wait..

See you back here on May 21st

edit on 1-5-2012 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
First what is the Mayan prophecy you are referring to? Second, where are these pyramids that mention May 20, 2012?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Second, where are these pyramids that mention May 20, 2012?

The Stone Alarm Clock
When the Toltecs moved down to the Yucatan peninsula, in southern Mexico, it seems that they merged their zenith cosmology with the Maya system, and encoded the result into the Pyramid of Kukulcan at Chichen Itza. The pyramid has 91 steps on each of its four sides, totalling 364, plus the top step: 365 altogether. This is a clear sign of a calendrical meaning. Every year, on spring equinox, the afternoon Sun causes a shadow play on the pyramid, so it appears that a huge snake is descending the pyramid from the sky. The effect is enhanced by stone snake heads at the bottom of one staircase. The Crotalus durissus rattlesnake, whose zig-zag pyramid pattern has heavily influenced Maya art and architecture, also has a marking close to its rattle, that is identical to the Maya Ahau glyph, which is associated with the Sun. The rattle itself, is called “tzab” in the Yucatec Maya language and this is also the word for the Pleiades constellation. Jenkins argues that Kulkulcan, the Maya name for Quetzalcoatl, the plumed serpent of the Toltecs and Aztecs, is thus a symbol for the Sun-Pleiades-zenith conjunction, and sure enough, we are now at the beginning of a 360-year time window when the Pleiades conjuncts the zenith Sun directly over the Pyramid of Kukulcan. Right at start of the 360-year time window is 2012, and on the 20th May 2012, 60 days after the equinox snake shadow-play, the Pleiades-zenith Sun conjunction will occur on the same day as a solar eclipse, on the day 10 Chicchan in the unbroken Tzolkin count of the highland Maya. Chicchan means snake, and the snake rattle is sounding our wake-up alarm call!
www.2012theodyssey.com...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I disagree,

you got to pick the cult numbers and numbers that somehow linked to American culture. Its not a requirement but a signal "we from this XX group made this". normal people are dumb, they cant see this.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

First what is the Mayan prophecy you are referring to?

reply to post by Xcalibur254

The prophesy is thus:

The Maya foretold of the return of the "Feathered Serpent" Kukulcán/Quetzalcoatl on or about December 21, 2012.
edit on 5/1/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: quote

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well......if were gonna work prophecy.......your missing the important part.

Go back and find out what is expected when Venus transits the sun on the 5th....then go downline to the 20th.

But yeah I get your meaning. Im good for anything from bugging in place to slipping away into the dark and becoming a nomad.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

First what is the Mayan prophecy you are referring to? Second, where are these pyramids that mention May 20, 2012?

The Jaguar Pyramid refer to the date
The very complexe Mayan Crop circles also refers to the date

What else could we ask more
ah yes the eclipse and the planets alignement

To deny the importance of that date
you deny the facts

No one is able to clearly debunk both dates .... 20 May and 21 December of 2012
edit on 5/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm prepared for it to be any other day.. with that in mind, I've always been stocked for emergencies.. I live in an area where we frequently lose power in the winter for days at a time.. it's always smart to have supplies..

But I anticipate nothing on the 20th.. just like every other doomsday prediction that has come and gone in the history of man.... and there have literally been hundreds, if not thousands...
edit on 5/1/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

See you back here on December 22, too.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

See you back here on December 22, too.

I'll be here... and on December, 22 2013 ..

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There was probably nothing ever going to happen, until someone decided they would translate a Mayan tablet to say that this year was the end. I still don't believe anything will happen BUT.....

I do believe that the collective human conciousness can influence the world around them. So even if there was nothing to worry about this year, with everyone imagining the end, IT JUST MIGHT HAPPEN!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yes I am, work starts at 8 O'Clock,
wish it would be the end, I'm tired
of my job!

edit on 1-5-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

What I'm reading here is not proof the Maya said anything about May 20, 2012. We have the known event that occurs on the spring equinox, which occurred on March 20th, and then we have Jenkins making suppositions not based on actual data but his own theories and then trying to tie that into an event that occurs 60 days after the equinox. I'm not seeing anything that really links them.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

And what is the source of that prophecy? You can keep claiming that such a prophecy exists but I'm looking for specifics. The truth is that there is only one reference to 13.0.0.0.0 in the entire Classic period. This is Tortuguero Monument 6 which describes a religious ceremony dedicated to Bolon Yokte. Of course Houston and Stuart, the researchers who originally translated the monument, no longer think it refers to 13.0.0.0.0.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I'm prepared for it to be any other day.. with that in mind, I've always been stocked for emergencies.. I live in an area where we frequently lose power in the winter for days at a time.. it's always smart to have supplies..

But I anticipate nothing on the 20th.. just like every other doomsday prediction that has come and gone in the history of man.... and there have literally been hundreds, if not thousands...
edit on 5/1/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Like it was foretold .. many false prophet shall deceive you
guess that sign couldnt be more clear then all those false predictions before 2012

False Prophets sign --> Check

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The Jaguar Pyramid makes no reference to May 20, 2012. Doing a search for "Jaguar Pyramid May 20" this thread is the first hit that comes up linking the two together. Just as an aside a number of other links that came up in the search involved Carl Calleman. As for the crop circles how exactly do you get a message out of it? Last time I checked they're just designs. Where is the crop circle that specifically says May 20, 2012?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Life as i know it changes daily so not thinking anything will happen that will surprise me. Who knows.. I do know one thing though i am as prepared as i was when i had children. I will be glad to help bring about a positive change to this world.... Definitely something i welcome and not scared. Positive change is needed.

Mayans knew this time..... The world knows it

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Life as i know it changes daily so not thinking anything will happen that will surprise me. Who knows.. I do know one thing though i am as prepared as i was when i had children. I will be glad to help bring about a positive change to this world.... Definitely something i welcome and not scared. Positive change is needed.

Mayans knew this time..... The world knows it

Couldnt agree more with you

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

And what is the source of that prophecy? You can keep claiming that such a prophecy exists but I'm looking for specifics. The truth is that there is only one reference to 13.0.0.0.0 in the entire Classic period. This is Tortuguero Monument 6 which describes a religious ceremony dedicated to Bolon Yokte. Of course Houston and Stuart, the researchers who originally translated the monument, no longer think it refers to 13.0.0.0.0.

This may answer your question:

2012 and Why It SHOULD Be A Phenomenon...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by SonOfTheLawOfOne
started on 3/9/2011 @ 12:21 AM
edit on 5/1/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join