It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad As Hell Video (MAD)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Whatever dudes! I cannot believe how gullible they all are. It makes me sick. After all this time, the only way they can get up the nerve to do anything is when someone on TV tells them to. The exact thing we have been telling them they need to stop doing, listening to the media.

And what did the guy tell them to do, absolutely nothing. He said to yell out your window, big deal. That will get something done, now won’t it? So the mindless drones get to think they made a difference now. And tomorrow, they will get back up and do the same thing they do every day, feeling as though they have a say in what happens in this world. When, in reality, they didn’t say crap, nor did they do crap.

Don’t you think TPTB know how to silence the masses? I think so, as they‘ve been doing it for awhile. What is easier to handle, a controlled revolution, or one you don’t know about. They went ahead and let you poor suckers yell out your window on purpose. Now, you won’t be mad anymore, now, you’ve gotten rid of all your anger and are no longer a threat. And the game can go on a little longer, you none the wiser that you’ve been had.

Come on people, it’s time to wake up already. Wake up or stop breeding, because we do not need any more mindless sheep in this world.

Yes I am mad as hell, maybe next time we can come up with a better plan then yelling out our windows. Maybe next time we can actually figure out a way to make a difference on our own, instead of letting the government tell us how to.

Fail!

Thanks,
Blend 57

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blend57

Um, dude, this is a movie clip from 1976. Not something that happened yesterday. Not saying your thread is bad, but….

Fail!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I like the rant style you've got going.

S&F

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Thanks!

Lol, just something to get me in the mood for my next shot at this contest later this month.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blend57

Um, dude, this is a movie clip from 1976. Not something that happened yesterday. Not saying your thread is bad, but…. Fail!

did you just reply to yourself? against yourself?

was there a post not shown in between?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

yep, its was part of my short story I made for the Mad short story contest. Although many people say I have multiple personalities, this one was intended

Thanks,
Blend57
edit on 1-5-2012 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join