It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/31/2015 is the last day of Japan (rough estimate)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I came across this article, found it very interesting so I did a decent search here and found no refference so here is the link.

fukushima-diary.com...

Prof. Takeda Kunihiko from Chubu university roughly estimated anyone can no longer live in Japan after 3/31/2015.

According to his explanation, the yearly dose will reach 5mSv/y (External dose and the slight internal dose) in 3 years and 4 months from January of 2012.

so It says clearly that its a "rough estimate" but still its an alarming concept.
I googled the proffesor who allegedly made the claim and the person himself looks like a credible source

I guess the way to take this is that in the notsofar future there will be a scenario where Japan is uninhabitable. That in itself is pretty extreme. The consequences would be huge, with Japan being a high-rolling economy.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If true...I'd be willing to place money on that they end up relocating to China's ghost cities;

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Really ? ... I thought Japan's last day was Dec. 21st, 2012 !

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Japan and China have a long history of animosity I expect they would rather cease to exist than go into China, unless it was to take over.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Maybe you are not understanding the Sino Japan relationship. Can not see it happening. Many of those empty flats are in fact still owned by Chinese people, it is just that employment stopped.

More likely that the US will find space for them, they already have a large number in situ, have a similar social and business ethic.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Humor me.

Since I'm sure everyone would agree that the biggest release of radiation was in March, 2011, then how do radiation levels increase exponentially from that level without something happening to release radiation even more massively?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Its the absorption of aerial and soil radiation. The air and soil is now filled with irradiated particles which are constantly giving off radiation. And the cumulative affect of the absorbed radiation after 2015 is supposedly at dangerous levels.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Its the absorption of aerial and soil radiation. The air and soil is now filled with irradiated particles which are constantly giving off radiation. And the cumulative affect of the absorbed radiation after 2015 is supposedly at dangerous levels.

What of the cumulative effect on the oceans?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

In my opinion, the sea is in constant circulation and most probably dissipate the radiated particles throughout the worlds ocean and spread it so thin it won't really have an effect on anything, but the marine life near Fukushima will get the biggest blow.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dowot

yeah arent they kinda like cats and dogs(japanese and chinese) in the sense that that whole rape of nanking thing (among many others) is still very fresh in the memory of chinese people and that japan is pretty much still not liked in alot of asia for there ww2 behavior ?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This is happening all over the world to a degree. Some by foreclosure, others by over construction.

In Spain they had huge construction projects all over the country. The brick industry here was titanic. All that fell through because most borrowed on future sales and just kept growing and building, buying and building. That's the main reason why prices went up so high. People speculated so much and projected so far into nonexistent money. That's why Spain is slugging along with mass unemployment coupled with over generous social programs that are milked at many levels.

I imagine in china there will be something like what happened here in Spain, but not with immigrants. I think that is important because an immigrant has less reason to stay and resist that social pressure. A China man in China, his country, won't think to get up and leave. There will never be a mass chin ease immigration again. The first was big enough to never really end. They would think to resist and make it better. What that man said in the middle about china becoming polarized seems important.

here is a BBC report about some of Spain's ghost towns from over production based on government endorsed loans for infrastructure. The money was poured all over the economy by private contractors who profited with publicly endorsed money. Publicly endorsed because the debt it generated is dumped on the public through exotic taxes.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Sesena was designed as a major urbanization for Spanish professionals who could not afford city prices, with more than 13,500 flats built on scrubland.
Fewer than 3,000 have been sold. Hugh Pym takes a look at this modern ghost town.

Special projects require special amounts of money and understanding. Yet the necessary ones can be taxed and used as a reason to pay the "public" debt generated by government guaranteed banks investing in bad companies that failed.

Those that truly failed were the ones taking out the loans on all the nonexistent money and using that to pay for construction or production(small businesses buying FROM big business). The debt they generated turned into unemployment and foreclosure. (Wealth acquisition by big business) Banks and creditors were the only ones to retain the actual wealth generated.(people who essentially print money by lending out more than what exists) or Federal Reserve and the financial apparatus that it stems from nationally and extends into globally.

Even though the ones issuing money in the forms of loans, essentially printing money,

top topics

join