It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisiana Oil Spill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

TORBERT, La. (AP) — Exxon Mobil Corp. says it is cleaning up about 80,000 gallons of oil that spilled from a pipeline in rural Louisiana.

Source

Well, its not as big as the one in 2012, but any oil spill is still devastating to the environment. When will they learn that all the money and gold in the world will not count for anything if you've destroyed the planet you're living on?
edit on 1/5/2012 by CalmAsHinduCows because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/5/2012 by CalmAsHinduCows because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
you would think they would be MORE careful now in the gulf

considering that the BP leak was never fully capped,

and that Monsanto-Nalco COREXIT is KILLING the gulf

it can only mean one thing -- theres a 'conspiracy' to destroy the gulf ecosystem, for whatever reason!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
tell the broad public oil companies have to improve safety guidelines to their equipment, and therefor have to raise the gas-price by 1 dollar per gallon.

that would be just great, cause you can immediatly withdraw all US troops from all over the world to protect local gas-station for the riots starting there.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
plus, could it be an operation to evacuate the south and gradually seize properties progressively northward.

it all makes sense : GULF spill + COREXIT shore poisonings + NEW MADRID fracking/pumping

due to the accidental "spills" and accidental corexit poisonings?

looks so..

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
you would think they would be MORE careful now in the gulf

considering that the BP leak was never fully capped,

and that Monsanto-Nalco COREXIT is KILLING the gulf

it can only mean one thing -- theres a 'conspiracy' to destroy the gulf ecosystem, for whatever reason!

So Monsanto makes COREXIT? I should have know, those EVIL BASTARDS. These Corporate bastards are enemies of the people. (AND THE PLANET) Some real evil sh$t goin on my children.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The Gulf Coast has be decimated by these oil spills, Louisiana especially. The fishermen depend on the ocean to survive down there, that's all they've ever done. My dad is a shrimper and I can't tell you how it's effected him. It won't be long before anything caught out of the Gulf will be edible. It saddens me to my core to see the irreversible damage humans have caused this planet.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

I was speaking with a guy I know from down on the coast of Texas in the gulf, I brought up the fact that the seafood coming out of there I heard was close to no longer edible. My question to you as a person with family in the industry, are there oddities being found on the seafood, is there deformaties, is it edible??? The guy I was speaking to told me that everything is fine "BP" cleaned everything up and all is well.

My personal belief after reading all I have is it's all messed up down there and most are in denile, as I told this person who got rather offensive. I tried to feed him links from recent news articles that mention the state of the gulf currently, tried to pass on links to Corixit to no avail. Really though whats going on first hand from you a person with family in the industry???

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
reply to post by chrismicha77

I was speaking with a guy I know from down on the coast of Texas in the gulf, I brought up the fact that the seafood coming out of there I heard was close to no longer edible. My question to you as a person with family in the industry, are there oddities being found on the seafood, is there deformaties, is it edible??? The guy I was speaking to told me that everything is fine "BP" cleaned everything up and all is well.

My personal belief after reading all I have is it's all messed up down there and most are in denile, as I told this person who got rather offensive. I tried to feed him links from recent news articles that mention the state of the gulf currently, tried to pass on links to Corixit to no avail. Really though whats going on first hand from you a person with family in the industry???

Some will tell you it's okay to eat, some will tell you there's nothing wrong with the sealife, and then there's the ones who live it everyday and will tell you they will not eat it. There are fish with deformaties being brought up and it's far far from normal.

Here's a link about the wellness of the fish in the Gulf - www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ah yes, and yet some pretend that what the US needs to do is open up MORE areas for drilling.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
And another link showing the deformities in shrimp..
Gulf problems...

new topics

top topics

join