It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 3 reasons why Al Qaeda is more dangerous than ever.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Top 3 reasons why Al Qaeda is more dangerous than ever.

www.csmonitor.com

1. Al Qaeda's new leader is good at what he does

When it was clear that Ayman al-Zawahiri would take the helm of Al Qaeda after the death of Mr. bin Laden, US officials reported that they were pleased – elated, some emphasized – about the choice. He was an irritable micromanager without the “peculiar charisma”

He may not be bin Laden in his operational expertise, but the affiliates have all sworn allegiance to him,” says Seth Jones, a senior political scientist at the RAND Corp.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Just thought I would share this little piece of propaganda I found on the Christian Science Monitor. Aside from attempting to glorify al Qaeda's new "leader" the article goes on to talk about the aftermath of the illegal war in Libya and how Afghanistan is still a haven for terrorism more than a decade after the war on terror began.

Interesting how these articles start popping up along with ABC and CNN reporting al Qaeda may soon attempt to explode United States-bound aircraft with the body bombs just as Obama is visiting Afghanistan and using Bin Laden's "death" as a campaign hook.

www.csmonitor.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 1-5-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
For the second time, that group doesn't exist outwith your own imagination, it was planted there by your government, who use fear mongering as a tool in which to scare people. Wake up.

Love to meet people who still fall for this crap, do people actually believe this propaganda bs anymore? What the article should really say is, Top 3 reasons why your government wants to bury YOU and take everything you own that isn't bolted to the floor, even then, your possessions still ain't safe.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I love these articles, they're so full of excrement it isn't even funny. Anyone who took chemistry in high school could wreak a terrible havoc with 1/100th of the drug money that they're supposedly rolling in. Not plans, but actual events.

The people eat this up and KNOW that we need to keep on keeping on. Fools.

Derek

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

Yeah really.... I am dead broke, I could go into my garage, and with all the stuff that is sitting there, I could make some nasty frag bombs if I wanted to wreak some havok. Give me a bunch of money, and hell, me alone, the damage I could do

Boogymen indeed.....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Now,they start to build up Ayman al-Zawahiri as a major threat and boogeyman.I thought the War On Terror was over!
Oh wait it's an election year! Sorry y'all I forgot...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Nuff said.............

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Top 3 Reason Al Qaeda is more Dangerous

1. Obama has gutted the military
2. Obama has ended rendition
3. Obama is still in office.
edit on 1-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join