It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Tracking Of All Human Traffic" maybe already happening (without RFID's),

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
THE TRACKING OF ALL HUMAN TRAFFIC .

Most of us commonly believe the future of the RFID chip will be used as a tracking device in conjunction with identification, and holding financial information the latter two highly likely in relation to a method to control the masses .
My idea I’m about to share with you may shockingly surprise you but the likely hood being that it may already be in use.
The idea is that every one of us has a brainwave frequency pattern I.D similar to a fingerprint I.d .
This brainwave frequency pattern I.d lets call it “BFPID” is registered onto a main database via scanning gates, covertly incorporated mainly into the doorway entrances of Banks and supermarkets, areas of high human traffic in which we pass daily without questioning and not paying attention to such entrance security devices .
These areas would systematically scan the subjects “BFPID” in conjunction to this, the persons would be in possession of a bank card/ store card containing the users details on the digital chip within the card, in turn this would be accessed via a simultaneous scan, creating a “profile/BFPID”.
The “profile/BFPID‘s” would then be gathered and sent to the main database for retrieval on request.
When a human subject is needed to be located, triangulation methods using BFPID sniffers located on cell phone towers and also one of many satellite BFPID sniffers would pin point the person .
Nearly 100% success rates could be obtainable for adults, the under 16’s BFIPD is usually unobtainable because they have no card chip I.D e.t.c
Further application of the technology can pinpoint downed aircrews , and special forces units deep within hostile enemy territory , also a downstream may be achieved to implement suggestive thoughts.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thenthinkagain

Neat idea, would make a good movie plot.

Obviously I dislike that it could work because I don't believe in big-brotherism. BUT. .. still cool.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sounds plausible, but wouldn't all of at some time have had our brain frequencies scanned, so it can be entered into the database?

When do you suggest this scanning took place?
At birth would be best time, when newborns are whisked away immediately from the mother for weighing, etc. After that they would have to trick individuals into being scanned without their knowledge.
edit on 1-5-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thenthinkagain

Thing is IF true then why dont they SAVE the children who get kidnapped as well as high target individuals like UBL or CONY. I think its possible to have this tech but dont know if its EA*RTH based yet. Interesting

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
now use of nano techs injected into a water supply seem more possible for tracking.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Although I appreciate your creative thinking on this.. I think it's overkill. The examples you've used aside from "BRFID" are already being used and accomplish exactly what your "BRFID" theory would.

Passports, Cell Phones, Driver's licensee, Health cards, Debit cards, Credit cards, Loyalty cards, 'Black box" in vehicles, Consumer goods (not sure if Birth certificates or Age of majority cards have them yet) etc already have RFIDs in them and in conjunction with CCTV, Bank machines, Satellites and Facial recognition software will already have a profile of you and your movements regardless of age.

Sorry but nice try.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Ericthenewbie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
now use of nano techs injected into a water supply seem more possible for tracking.

Or one could be tricked into swallowing one in a medicinal drink

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i think what you are talking about is impossible, cause even with most modern medical equipment you get just a hughe bunch of information noone really knows how to interpret.
technologies capable reading such patterns require skin contact, or a combination of radioactive substances injected and a multiple million-$ CT-scanner, with strong magnetic fields involved etc.

technologies which are capable doing this from the distance, without you noticing that won't work, cause the signals you are looking for are so weak in relation to all the background you might receive that it simple renders to be impossible.

the situation is like trying to find a TV signal from earth if you sit on a planet 120 lightyears away from us.
You won't get it, cause its indistinguishable from the background.
This is the same with brainwaves from more than a a few inches away.
no way

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Interesting topic but a bit too unrealistic for me. I deliver papers and at a couple of Festival Foods in my area there is a small camera at the entrance/exit. It seems to me to be aimed at people leaving but idk for sure. It is connected via RJ-45 cable or ethernet for those not in the know.

I always try to look away when I'm leaving but in one of the stores it's just so in your face it's hard not to stare into. (think hypno toad from Futurama) All in all, I would say credible but I don't think it's that advanced nor does it need to be. Networks of cameras connected to facial recognition software/iris scanning could do the same thing but then again it would need a "profile" on everybody in the US or at least everybody it comes into contact with/access to FBI,DHS,CIA etc databases.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TMJ1972

Sounds reasonable with distance -and interference disabling the reading.
How would placing readers, at set distances, ike a grid network work out? So you are always within distance of one. What about these fiber optic cables with sensors being placed under roads, could they also be used to track persons or vehicles? They are in some car models now. Perhaps the cars with fiber optics connect to the underground ones. I thought I had read some time ago the fiber optics could be used to disable a cars engine. I have no source for that

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by TMJ1972

I thought I had read some time ago the fiber optics could be used to disable a cars engine. I have no source for that

Yes, you can clog the airintake with them but not much more than that. The upper claim about the fiber optic sensors in the road doesnt make sense, too. Where did you read this?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yes its plausible as the myth busters say no evidence available as id be pretty much disposed of by now .you all have a individual brain with individual thought processes creating a extremely low frequency thought patterns which creates your personality , if your emitting ELF then it can be picked up via sensitive equipment simple as that .

new topics

top topics

join