It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELP predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I see ELP predicitons has come up with two planes crashing into a bridge on the 25th...I presume they mean the 75th anniversay of the golden gate bridge.

worldpredictions.wordpress.com...

Not that I necessarily think it will happen its neither here or there to me.

But it could be a beauty of a false flag.

What does the golden gate stand for....I dont know....gates to freedom...a bridge to whereever............what does it represent for american people./??? anyone know.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It would be a lot easier to hit than the twin tower, that's for sure.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by thirty3

I am actually a huge fan of elp I remember back when he predicted how Gadhafi would die, that was a thread on ATS. Just recently he predicted that there would be an earthquake in Mexico between the 20th and 23rd and it happened on the 20th, blew my mind! The volcano in Mexico too, but he was off on the timing.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I'm also a big fan of ELP. His predictions have been accurate in many cases. I have personally spoke to him and find his predictions very credible. I'm going to pay attention to these upcoming predictions for sure!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thirty3

I could be wrong but I think the Golden Gate Bridge was named after the gold rush that took place in California in the 1840s. It represented opportunity for anyone wanting to relocate to the west. San Francisco open your golden gates was the words to a song.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Did you guys see one of his other predictions happened in India yesterday, they also talked about it on 4chan, he is on a roll even when you check out his summary.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thirty3

This guy is on a role with his predictions, another one of his predictions happend today with the diamond jubilee in the UK. But nothing about a bridge?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thirty3

California was first populated during the 1840's when gold was discovered in the northern hills. It was called "The California gold rush". The Golden gate bridge was named for that golden era in California history. It represents opportunity. So much of the American heritage is based on this being a place where you can be or do just about anything with the right amount of work and dedication.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert80
reply to post by thirty3

I am actually a huge fan of elp I remember back when he predicted how Gadhafi would die, that was a thread on ATS. Just recently he predicted that there would be an earthquake in Mexico between the 20th and 23rd and it happened on the 20th, blew my mind! The volcano in Mexico too, but he was off on the timing.

I knew back in 1985 how Col. Kadhafi would die. Everyone knew that eventually he would die a violent death. No big secret or special prediction.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

How about the earthquake he predicted on the 20th in Mexico, or todays prediction about the Diamond Jubilee. I think those a fairly accurate. I would agree with you on Gadhafi, such an evil man would probably die violently.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I know I am new to ATS, I looked at the site, interesting, but why are you calling it ELP? Is that code for something? I did not see any 'ELP' on the site.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tomlee

Its the initials of his name. He has been predicting events for about a year. I have no idea why he is called that over the internet?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Emerson lake and palmer?

new topics

top topics

join