It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Girls Hit By Car While Sunbathing In Road

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sibling Rivalry????

ECONOMY, PA -- Two teenage girls who fell asleep while sunbathing on a rural road were struck by a passing car. The Beaver County Police Department tells WTAE-TV that Samantha Schermanhorn and Kaylie George were hit by the vehicle Sunday afternoon.

The girl's cousins told the station that their 19-year-old brother was driving down the road and did not see the girls.

Seriously? That's the story he's going with? Suuuure. The truth is he's been wanting to off them since they were kids and he finally had his chance! 'Least if my sister were sunbathing in the road it's what I would have done.... Shhh, don't tell her!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

probably some of the dumbest girls I have ever heard of

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Ill add the dumbest driver to not see two people in the road, my guess is he was on his phone or the radio not paying attention.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
they say, they are both injured but alive

sooo they might get just a 'recognized' status for the darwin award.
cause sunbathing on a road is .. plain stupid

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I do hope the police thought to Alcohol and Drug test all 3 siblings here..... Two fall asleep in the road and of all the people..of all the odds...their own BROTHER is the passing car? Eww... Something stinks here and it's not the near roadkill the sisters became. Either this goes down in the dictionary as the very definition of Coincidence...or there is more to this one.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Either this goes down in the dictionary as the very definition of Coincidence...or there is more to this one.

Agreed.
You cant miss two people in the road unless you aint lookin. OR.... you WAS LOOKIN !!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

probably some of the dumbest girls I have ever heard of

They HAD to have been blondes. But even better was the fact that it was their brother who just"happened" to come by and run them over.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Survival of the fittest, yet again working at its best. Its sad but we as a world may be better off without them.

middle of the road eh?, good idea!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
And in a related story linked to from the article linked in the OP, and also in Pennsylvania...

Teenage Girls Carry Out Suicide Pact on Train Tracks

Hmmmm. Wierd happenings up there.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I do hope the police thought to Alcohol and Drug test all 3 siblings here..... Two fall asleep in the road and of all the people..of all the odds...their own BROTHER is the passing car? Eww... Something stinks here and it's not the near roadkill the sisters became. Either this goes down in the dictionary as the very definition of Coincidence...or there is more to this one.

That was my thought. Now I'll admit, growing up there were times I'd tell my brother and sister they were adopted, or that I was. And yes, times my sister and I got into hand to hand combat, but I've never wanted her dead. (OK, well maybe one time but the thought passed, I swear!)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
How dumb can you be?! Who the hell sunbathes in the street? Can't say it surprises me.There's just too many stupid people around these days

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

That happened in 2010.I grew up in that area and still lived there at the time.And I remember it because it happened on my birthday.Sad,sad story.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

There is a previous thread about these girls here.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
And in a related story linked to from the article linked in the OP, and also in Pennsylvania...

Teenage Girls Carry Out Suicide Pact on Train Tracks

Hmmmm. Wierd happenings up there.

Makes me wonder for my daughter now that she's in PA with her father. I just hope it's not something in the water. (Or in this sites case, the kool-aid)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia
reply to post by nightstalker78

There is a previous thread about these girls here.

I thought it so funny, in my haste, I'll admit, I forgot to check. But since I check everytime I post, hopefully, just the once, the mods will forgive me.

top topics

join