It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Easy Way Out.[MAD]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The heavy set man just stared at his TV. What can I do, I weigh 500 pounds and can barely move about my house. He knew that he would probably die in his chair at the hands of some young naive soul who has been brainwashed into serving the councils. He looked around at his surroundings. Empty pizza boxes, Chinese food containers, and soda bottles everywhere. He was mad but felt helpless at the situation.

Throughout the night he spent his time drinking the gallon of vodka next to his chair. With each pull from the bottle he became more depressed and angry at himself. He knew that he could help no one. He also knew that helping him would cost others their lives. He had been living with enough burdens and that was one he did not want to have to suffer. As the vodka began to really take effect his emotions flew out of control. He screamed, "I can't take it anymore and I will not burden the rest of you any longer." and then he reached under his chair and grabbed the sawed off double barrel shotgun he kept to protect himself from intruders. With a final scream of agony he shoved both barrels in is mouth and pulled both triggers. The slugs blew a hole straight through his head large enough to see through. Blood and brain matter plastered the walls and the floor behind his chair.

The man had come to the conclusion that he could not make it through these terrible times. He chose to end his life rather than fight for it. This would become the norm for some of those not destined to fight. He chose to die in the face of oppression.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
MAD but probably necessary. As sad as it is..

S&F

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Nice,I liked it.
Flag

join