It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to address nation at 7:30PM ET from Afghanistan after arriving on unannounced visit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

If I had a twitter account I'd have some fun with her.

Trust me you don't want a twitter account all your doing is painting a target on your forehead... We can have fun with her and expose her on ATS...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Yeah, I took it to the bank but his check bounced, and now my account is overdrawn. Wonder if he'll give me a bail out?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Karzai has no balls not to say no to Obama because he is a puppet.

I think that became apparent when his half brother was killed...He is definitely a sell out... I wonder if the U.S. is guaranteeing Karzai protection?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
"Obama to keep troops in Afghanistan until 2024"

worldnews.msnbc.msn.com...

Great, just great, Obamber has just put the nail in the coffin and that stooge Karzai has no balls not to say no to Obama because he is a puppet. This is the beginning of the end of the USA.
edit on 073131p://5America/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2012 19:16:24 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Here's a gem from your article:

"Neither Americans nor the Afghan people asked for this war, yet for a decade we've stood together," Obama said. "Today, with the signing of the strategic partnership agreement, we look forward to a future of peace. Today we're agreeing to be long term partners."

A "strategic partnership agreement," eh? How nice....."long term partners." That's some interesting verbiage, there, Mr. President. We're still gonna be occupying their country for 10 more years..... but that's just an annoying little factoid that we're supposed to ignore, because Obama's intentions here are to have the American public view him as the president who ended the Afghanistan war. Epic fail.

Why does it seem like it takes U.S. troops a decade or more to "train" foreign military troops? In that amount of time, they could train two generations of family members for Christ's sake! Apparently these foreign troops are "special needs" types.

I wonder what the body count will be in Afghanistan after another decade of this charade?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I couldn't agree with you more. We could have been building training centers in the remote Nevada Desert to resemble American Boot Camps and AIT Schools in 2002. Through those, too far to walk out from and cross the desert...
.... We could have been turning out a few thousand QUALITY screened, trained and focused troops for the Afghan forces every few months for the past decade. HERE, we could have trained them 100% free of distraction or fear that they'd be blown to pieces right at SCHOOL. I'll bet, with a little forward thinking, this could have been over with the Afghans fully staffed and capable many years ago.

Heck, with the quality of trainers who would have contracted inside the U.S. as oppose to the few and the proud willing to go THERE for it, the Afghans we trained could have been fairly well educated to a basic level at the same time.

Who ever said either side of the politics in America have wanted this war to end though? Actions sure haven't said it one bit.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I have a SILLY question....but...where has the VICE PRESIDENT been...for the past 3+ years? There's been alot of talk about Obama...meanwhile...second in command seems to be MIA. Any idea why?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nahahh

You mean he's not in the Bahamas on vacation jk, maybe he is in deep hiding because someone is expecting something

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nahahh

Biden? Missing? Oh we could only wish he would be, couldn't we? I take it you've been missing Biden's absolutely chronic foot in mouth issues? lol... I don't blame Obama for Biden, I'd thank any President bringing that level of comic relief to things. I'm just very glad Obama is very healthy and a young man. If Biden were Vice to a much older President... Well... He'd he a walking disaster in Truman's shoes.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If he realy is in afganistan and we know the time and location of the speach,
i wounder if the taliban has any snipers or mortar teams around?
or maybe assasins pretending to be taliban?
i will be watching the speach.

hold on this took place yesterday. thought it was tonite after reading the title

my bad.
edit on 2/5/12 by slaine1978 because: none

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I don't want to listen to a president who shouts out a crack dealing rapper. Come on. Young Jeezy? Really? If RP said that people wouldn't shut up about it. Doesn't matter I suppose; just another puppet...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahahh
I have a SILLY question....but...where has the VICE PRESIDENT been...for the past 3+ years? There's been alot of talk about Obama...meanwhile...second in command seems to be MIA. Any idea why?

The Vice President hasn't been MIA. He's been making a fool of himself at Obummer Victory Fundraisers.

Here is a link to one of them. Link

edit on 2-5-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Sure, Obama's speeches are usually a waste of time but they're still eons above the crap that flew out of Bush's mouth during his terms.

The Elite won't make that mistake again.

yea now they have him on jimmy kimmel lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join