It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to address nation at 7:30PM ET from Afghanistan after arriving on unannounced visit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com...

Sorry link fixed.
edit on 1-5-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

I thought his presidential PR campaign wasn't supposed to start until this weekend?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Doesnt work

link   
reply to post by capone1

link broked

link   
Do we really care what obamapuppet has to say?

Really? Does anyone?

+2 more 
posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

President Obama has arrived in Afghanistan for a previously unannounced visit.

The president is in Afghanistan on the anniversary of Usama bin Laden's death.

Obama is expected to meet with Afghan President Hamid Karzai in Kabul and sign a partnership agreement.

Some pointless BS will run from his jowls like diarrhea I'm sure.
edit on 1-5-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well golly... If the Rock Star and Chief weren't on the boob tube EVERY SINGLE DAY OF HIS LIFE for one reason or another...and usually trivial crap I really could live a life without hearing...I MIGHT care to hear what jug ears has on his mind tonight. As it is, I'm so sick of hearing and seeing this President by now, he could come on and say World War III was starting right this second and I'd lazily ask for Pics or it ain't happening.

Perhaps the next President can make a note...... If they want to be taken seriously when they have something really meaningful to say, don't appear to just SAY anything that comes to mind every other day of the year. Maybe tonight IS important. I don't even care enough to watch anymore. ATS members will post the highlights, no question.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

We should today because it's May Day!! Obama and the elite always have something in store for us on Beltane day. I've been scouring the news for something. Maybe this is it.

Remember last year? He waited until after midnight on May 1st to tell us about Osama's death. Now, exactly one year later he might have some more surprise news for us??

ETA: Alternate source since OP link is broken: CNN News

This also mentions how Prez Bush declared "Mission Accomplished" 9 years ago today.
edit on 1-5-2012 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Correct. Excuse my previous lack of correlation.

Will catch the reruns later.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I see what you did there with the ET thing. Well done.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Deleted.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Merry Beltane. I wonder if he's voted in again, if we'll keep getting Beltane surprises every year.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

Well we know there won't be pictures of dead OBL.....Those won't come out unitl actual election time!! Too early yet.....On top of that they will be fake, just like everything else that spouts from his mouth!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I ain't watching it.
He might beam his new pain weapon into my head.
Or just talk. Same difference.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is the real Afghanistan right? This isn't a staged Afghanistan? Oh well looking forward to another epic fail address...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just heard on the Dylan Ratigan Show that he is going to announce another 10 years in Afghanistan 2024 is the new pull out date...Seriously how can this clown be re-elected he needs to get ejected....Its time for the pro Obama crowd to face the music, this clown will not win a second term...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I can't stand Obama for pete sake it took him longer to pick out a dog than it took to ponder the meaning of killing another human.

And now he wants a trophy for it.

Meh

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Im a bit shocked that they announced his address to the nation - time and place.

Gee, I wonder what could possibly go wrong...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

kinda seems that they could be setting him up....first he pisses off the secret service airing their dirty laundry then assigns chaperones to them,and the time of his trip planned so shortly after that pastor goes on another koran burning spree seems like a bad time to go but that could be their intent especialy stating the where when he will be speaking good point

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

That in and of itself it the only reason I plan on listening to what he has to say. It is just too weird a coincidence. I wanna see what happens.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i usually try not to rub things in too much. bad for the image. and i sure as hell would stay out of the hornets nest i put my fist through last year. assuming the event actually happened that is.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join