It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Clues Everyone Missed (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

show me how you reached the figures you quoted and then I might take you seriously for more than a second .

DP

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
reply to post by hooper

show me how you reached the figures you quoted and then I might take you seriously for more than a second .

DP

Hey - don't take me seriously - I don't care. But for instance - there was a recent poll, conducted by the moderators, that asked whether or not the posters thought 9/11 was an inside job. The results - even on a forum and website dedicated to conspiracies - they couldn't get better than 80%. So you're right - my estimate as to how many Americans accept what you call "the official story" may be a little low. So that means you think no American has an atom of common sense. I disagree, and not respectfully.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Appology accepted

DP

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
reply to post by hooper

Appology accepted

DP

I am not sorry. And I don't even know what you think I apoligized for.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

911 Clues Everyone Missed

10 yrs after the pentagon attack the videos still remain unreleased...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

because no planes impacted on any buildings on 9/11. No evidence = media shill pre planned event.

Why is the human race so gutless and retarded ?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
reply to post by trustnothing

because no planes impacted on any buildings on 9/11. No evidence = media shill pre planned event.

Yes, because, as everyone knows, planes are not real. It's amazing to think that the vast majority of the sheeple never discover media trickery all around them. Probably the same people who believe the 9/11 OS believe in the moon.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I agree with the OP, just way too soon to be talking with authority about things like that on TV within that time frame.

I mean if the witness had said something more like "I don't really know but my guess is this happened..." and the expert on TV said something more like "well that's a remote possibility, but I suspect..." then it would be more believable. However they were talking with absolute certainty and outright denying the possibility of bombs being in the building, not to mention being sure it was OBL with no evidence at all - there's just no way they could be that certain.

Originally posted by Hessdalen

911 Clues Everyone Missed

10 yrs after the pentagon attack the videos still remain unreleased...

Pretty much this for me as well. I like to go with the old "If you've got nothing to hide..." addage with this one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join