It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fear my wife may be a Reptilian

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Blargcakes

I believe she has started tracking me. A few minutes ago a gecko was hanging outside my window, so I got scared and came to the lobby where other witnesses can see me.

please, don't stop

promise?

:-)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I am in a similar predicament.

My husband recently ran out of the house and saw me playing with our pet dog. He then asked me if I was a reptilian, threw a dead cat at me, and claimed that our dog was some kind of giant lizard as well. Then he got into the car and drove away.

I have a fear that he may be delusional, and that he may do something foolish, like spread this story on the internet.

Anyone have any advice?
edit on 1-5-2012 by Furbs because: grammar and clean up.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
its funny but not funny... if she is rh negative she is reptilian. the rh negative people on earth are reptoids. they just dont know it!! some dont..

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Cool! I Remember when I had my first hit of '___'!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Does this thread really have 7 pages? All about a bs post regarding a reptilian wife and absolutely no evidence supporting the claim? And it's trickled down to T&C violations...and the thread still stands.

...I am beginning to lose all hope in the users of ATS. -.-
edit on CTuesdaypm040449f49America/Chicago01 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Oh this thread is too much.

Not sure if he truly believes this or if he's just playing.

OMG

Pics or didn't happen.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

OMG

Pics or didn't happen.

Give it up. This thread is doomed...the mods are just sleeping right now.

WAKE UP MODS!!!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

OMG

Pics or didn't happen.

What would you like pics of? I might sneak out to the house tommorrow. If i get a pic of our Kommodo dragon will that satisfy you?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am a bit of a noob at this forum, but I see that a moderator moved this to the Relationship section. To be clear, I don't need relationship help, my relationship with my "wife" is over. I need help hiding from /fighting off a Reptilian alpha queen.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

No, I want a picture of your so called wife in reptilian form if you dare to take it. I know what a kammodo Dragon looks like. All I have to do is Google. Besides I thought you were staying in a hotel in fear of your life? You seem pretty brave to go back there.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Notify local law enforcement, your state's investigative bureau, the FBI, and perhaps Homeland Security as well.

I'm confident one of these organizations will advise you.

Good luck.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
David Icke - What a genius idea - email David Icke - He will get the truth out there - You owe it to Humanity
Your wife will have nowhere to hide - Cats will thank you personally - You are the One we have waited for
edit on 1-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

kill it with fire before it lays eggs.

no seriously, seek help friend.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by assclown1

Originally posted by Grifter81
OP you have to go home sometime... What happens now she knows you know that shes a reptile? You may get the full story, buy a video camera on the way back or at least a dictophone.

OR you may get a mind wipe MIB (film) style with her superior reptilian technology. Maybe this happens to you all the time and you just can't remember?

Wow....deja vu. I had a dream about this thread a long time ago, while I don't remember the original post, I remember this post vividly

That's a bit crazy! Glad to be of help... again

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blargcakes
I am a bit of a noob at this forum, but I see that a moderator moved this to the Relationship section. To be clear, I don't need relationship help, my relationship with my "wife" is over. I need help hiding from /fighting off a Reptilian alpha queen.

You should be glad it just got moved here and not to the hoax bin. I'm surprised it hasn't been locked. You've provided no proof except your words.I hope you really don't expect people to just believe this story without questioning it.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

No, I want a picture of your so called wife in reptilian form if you dare to take it. I know what a kammodo Dragon looks like. All I have to do is Google. Besides I thought you were staying in a hotel in fear of your life? You seem pretty brave to go back there.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

don't be greedy Manhater - I would love a photo of his Komodo dragon

right now I'd settle for it's name and a photo of it's leash :-)
edit on 5/1/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

Originally posted by Blargcakes
Hello ATS. After many years of worrying, yesterday I believe I saw proof that my wife is a Reptilian shape shifter.

When I first met her, she seemed like a normal woman. She was eager to get married, she proposed to me after we dated for 4 weeks. We haved lived happily for 12 years now, but around year 3 of our marriage I began to notice strange things. For years she would dissappear into our bathroom for long periods of time (hours), and I would hear tearing and grunting noises, along with some sort of rythmic hissing. She refused to be in pictures or video, even for our wedding we had no cameras. She loves snakes, and has an aquariam filled with them. Her tongue in unnaturally long and I've seen it become pointed late at night. She can see extremely well in the dark. She has superhuman strength. She has said strange things about time travel. One morning she remarked how JFK's hair looked lighter in person than the films show, and she has said strange things like that.

But yesterday was the eye opener. My wife was outside in the yard playing with her pet Komodo dragon. A stray cat ran in our yard. My wife grabbed the cat, and in a split second her jaw expanded and she ate the entire cat. I ran to my car and drove to a far away hotel and decided to post this thread. What do I do?

I believe someone has just been watching a 'V' marathon....

I haven't seen the new one, but I'm a fan of the old. Wonder if there is some truth in fiction?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Does this thread really have 7 pages? All about a bs post regarding a reptilian wife and absolutely no evidence supporting the claim? And it's trickled down to T&C violations...and the thread still stands.

...I am beginning to lose all hope in the users of ATS. -.-
edit on CTuesdaypm040449f49America/Chicago01 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

Didnt you just post a bunch of stuff that had no evidence! Come on what kinda hypocritcal stuff is that!

Reptilians...pure-blooded reptilians...are incapable of carrying human relationships convincingly, to the point of simply being inhuman on all levels. Their hatred of the human race is too great for such a sensitive task as being a wife. Additionally, they don't "shape shift". They have holographic projectors. That's it. Therefore, your suspicions are completely bunk. You need help...not for her, but for yourself.

Youre not upset that its taking away from your thread are ya?

edit on 1-5-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Hello ATS. After many years of worrying, yesterday I believe I saw proof that my wife is a Reptilian shape shifter.

Always a let down....

When I first met her, she seemed like a normal woman. She was eager to get married, she proposed to me after we dated for 4 weeks. We haved lived happily for 12 years now, but around year 3 of our marriage I began to notice strange things. For years she would dissappear into our bathroom for long periods of time (hours), and I would hear tearing and grunting noises, along with some sort of rythmic hissing.

Women are never pretty when pinching a loaf my friend...

She refused to be in pictures or video, even for our wedding we had no cameras.

Self esteem issues?

She loves snakes, and has an aquariam filled with them.

Different strokes, different folks and all that....

Her tongue in unnaturally long and I've seen it become pointed late at night.

Congratulations!

She can see extremely well in the dark. She has superhuman strength. She has said strange things about time travel. One morning she remarked how JFK's hair looked lighter in person than the films show, and she has said strange things like that.

That just makes her nuts, not a reptilian...

But yesterday was the eye opener. My wife was outside in the yard playing with her pet Komodo dragon. A stray cat ran in our yard. My wife grabbed the cat, and in a split second her jaw expanded and she ate the entire cat. I ran to my car and drove to a far away hotel and decided to post this thread. What do I do?

That just makes YOU nuts...
Sounds like you need to join up with the resistance, hop in a hot air balloon, and sprinkle some red dust....!!!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I believe I nearly mated with an alpha queen.

You've been married for 12 years and haven't mated yet???

He probably made her mad, so she's been holding out on him until she gets an apology.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join