It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fear my wife may be a Reptilian

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hello ATS. After many years of worrying, yesterday I believe I saw proof that my wife is a Reptilian shape shifter.

When I first met her, she seemed like a normal woman. She was eager to get married, she proposed to me after we dated for 4 weeks. We haved lived happily for 12 years now, but around year 3 of our marriage I began to notice strange things. For years she would dissappear into our bathroom for long periods of time (hours), and I would hear tearing and grunting noises, along with some sort of rythmic hissing. She refused to be in pictures or video, even for our wedding we had no cameras. She loves snakes, and has an aquariam filled with them. Her tongue in unnaturally long and I've seen it become pointed late at night. She can see extremely well in the dark. She has superhuman strength. She has said strange things about time travel. One morning she remarked how JFK's hair looked lighter in person than the films show, and she has said strange things like that.

But yesterday was the eye opener. My wife was outside in the yard playing with her pet Komodo dragon. A stray cat ran in our yard. My wife grabbed the cat, and in a split second her jaw expanded and she ate the entire cat. I ran to my car and drove to a far away hotel and decided to post this thread. What do I do?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blargcakes

seek professional advice for your delusions before you put yourself, or someone else, in danger?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
you trolling or serious?

link   
Reptilians...pure-blooded reptilians...are incapable of carrying human relationships convincingly, to the point of simply being inhuman on all levels. Their hatred of the human race is too great for such a sensitive task as being a wife. Additionally, they don't "shape shift". They have holographic projectors. That's it.

Therefore, your suspicions are completely bunk. You need help...not for her, but for yourself.
edit on CTuesdaypm141402f02America/Chicago01 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

link   
Put her in the aquarium?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blargcakes
What do I do?

Stop doing drugs.

link   
Couple options...

1. Some one forgot their meds...

2. you are bored and trolling..

3. YOUR married to a life sucking shape shifting alien...

As many men have discovered about there Ex's Number 3 is the most likely... Hopefully you can find a good divorce attorney as they can mitigate the soul sucking nature of these reptilian aliens...

link   

Wow, this almost seems like a horror movie.
Did you seriously see your wife eating the entire cat? that's insane.
I believe you, cause I don't see a reason why you would lie about this xD.
But I have no idea what you have to do, seriously.
I would be scared to death if I ever witnessed things like that.

link   

What do I do?

Love her as you have been. If true.
NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

link   
pictures or it hasnt happened...
my wife is also always in the bathroom..often i hear a plop,and a groan,and a phising sound....natural tho i think..
haha...funny story mate...

link   

What do I do?

Put this in the jokes forum?

This is a joke, right?

edit on 1-5-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Not sure what to say about this my inclination is to agree with previous poster but my open mind begs me not to be too fast to judge. Would you mind expanding on all this, a little more background on yourself maybe? Do you have children together? Have you apart from with regards to your wife had other visions or out of the ordinary events happen? I flagged because I want to hear more ... intrigued...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

I don't think he is :L

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Why is it that everyone and everything wants to kill or eat cats?
I have a thing for reptiles...their skins make a great pair of heels,
luggage,purses...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It depends, has she already laid the eggs?
edit on 1-5-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

You don't see a reason why he would lie about this? Maybe because he's sitting with some friends and they decided to come up with something ridiculous and post it here. I've done it myself.

link   
There is a whole streak of crazy running through this place today. Did I miss the memo?

link   

WTF??

Seriously, grow up.

You're blatantly lying.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
she sounds like a keeper.

i'm sorry but if I saw someone eat a cat like a 'Reptilian' I would have killed that 'person' moments after with an axe.

I would post it to ATS but only after I filmed the remains

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join