It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A couple of new possible Predictive Programming videos referring to London!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Of course you most likely already know about predictive programming and how it's planted into all forms of the entertainment industry as part of a mass ritual via-magazines, commercials, music videos, labels, movies so on and so forth. Anyway, here's a couple of new videos in which I spotted a few interesting possible clues while using my shades

One being the new Adidas Katy Perry Olympics video, and the other being the new GI Joe Retaliation movie trailer with what could be a reptilian reference being made.

At 0:09 you can see Illuminati skank Katy Perry pulling pop cultures famous "one eyed symbolism" crap and as you go on the video starts giving out times..hmmm

Chicago 13:14
London 19:14
Buenos Aires 16:14
Moscow 23:14
Los Angeles 11:14
San Fransisco 11:14

All centered around the London Olympics

You can skip to 1:17 in the video and tell me what you thought that meant and what they were referring to there.
Next you you can skip to exactly 2:00 and it shows London being blow to smithereens..

Give me your opinions and tell me what you think and maybe if you caught anything else, thanks.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Nice find, disasters fore told....

Encoded messages for those that are looking, remember to dot your ones
edit on 1-5-2012 by YourDreamsCanceled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Jesus Christ why there is always people coming up with this kind of topic. . .

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyWizard

because these twonks have nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer screen and let their delusions run wild... i'm quite disturbed about the amount of whack-a-doos that infest the general public

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Good catch. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see a false flag attack during the London Olympics blaming Iran. I remember seeing Madylyn Albright say that all those children killed in the middle east was worth the cost,Does the shadow Government care about human lives? Not one bit,Their monsters....

new topics

top topics

join