It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had some EM weapons used on me today, some more information for everyone

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

TO: Strangedays and Truthermantwo and others whom are going through this- I am going to attempt to break all of this down into what is going on- I will began with what I am picking up on this Telepathic Link...

I can hear other humans talking, to me and others on link. I can distinguish between male and female tones of speech. I am picking this up in my head..not with my ears. This is like listening to a radio that you cannot turn off..I hear this 24 hours a day..except when I am sleeping..that is the only break I get. There seem to be many..maybe hundreds..or more on this link..but around 10 humans that seem to be constant. I have no privacy..everything I see, hear, do..etc..goes back to others on the link..I am like somekind of human tape recorder running around..There are humans on this link that remain quiet..there are others that talk all the time..they mainly talk about what I am doing..and people around me..they know when I get up in the morning and when I go to bed at night..they know what road I am driving on when I travel..unless..I learned to hide this from them..by just not looking at street signs...these humans know when I take a shower..go to the bathroom..in other words..imagine having no privacy..other humans knowing every little detail about you..closer to you than any mate you have ever had in youre life..

When this first occurred..there were so many humans talking on this link..it overloaded my brain...I couldnt do anything except just lay down and sleep...In the beginning back in Sept-2006..I did not know what all of this was..these humans that I had been connected to abused and tortured me..first- by attempting to make me lose sleep..then they attempted to program me by using code names..or using things off of movies or tv..examples..NAVAHO CODE TALKERS..these people would come on line when my poor brain was being overloaded..and bring me back to stable..basically to sum it up..they attempted to program me exactly like you would a computer...they then attempted to control my body functions..such as making me ask..could I go to the bathroom..this did not work out for them and was stopped..They attempted to do something with me called GI-Jane..then they attempted use toys on me..they would tell me..they were going to take me apart..burn me at the stake..hang me on a cross like Jesus..all kinds of non-sense..basically they were using all the Physiological Warfare on me..and something about using the Book of War on me..

People..other humans on this link..have also attempted to do horrible things to me in my regular life..but I will not go there..off link..

I dont know how far this link goes..but all of those on this link..and other links not connected to me..have created games attempting to control others..this goes way beyond Terrorism...I know that I cannot prove any of this..but I have no reason to lie..and this may help you in the future..if this turns on in others.

Allot of the idiots that I am linked to are local humans around me..they are the main ones whom have attempted to hurt me..I do not sense any out of State humans attempting to harm me..

What can I do about this? Nothing, but adapt..ignore what I hear..and just go on with life..until the day comes where others are not afraid to talk about this issue..only then can we solve this problem.

My theory- NC was already affected upon my attempt to get to my duty station in Montana..this is some-kind of Alien experiment to see how humans would adapt to an Alien Ability. My opinion- Aliens think in group thought..they are not independent thinkers. Aliens communicate with a silent kind of knowing..you will feel and know what they are attempting to communicate.

Based on what has happened to me- I think the Aliens are using this as a Warfare Tactic..against human kind.

I went to take a test on a Military Base back in April..I got there a little early and was sitting outside..I saw 2 soldiers walk past me BOWING..I knew they were on the link..I felt no danger there..I just felt this sadness..I was sitting there thinking to myself..why dont they just come and ask me..or tell me..they can hear all of this..I had drove 5 hours there..and to be honest..if one of those soldiers had asked me to stay on base..I would have been thankful....I went in and took the test..I got sick and did not finish. I re-scheduled and will have to wait another year..just trying to get my old job back. Problem is..I am having such a time passing any kind of test because of this ability. I attempted to go back to college..I just cant do it being Telepathic..

I am suppose to be in Montana protecting our Borders, Stop Human Trafficking, and creating a group of persons whom do nothing but look for missing persons. This is what I am good at..this was my calling..but life did not turn out that way..because I was attacked and taken by Aliens

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I haven't had the white dust but we have had the weapons aimed at us.
And something has been put in the lampstand outside our house.
And a red mark on the pavement too. Taken a photo.

Wear silk on your head, stops their waves.

Seriously? Wear silk on your head?

Whoa...maybe this can be the thread to gather all the crazies!

I read it...you were right...it did....

Des

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The real Irony is that it's people from that generation that have helped mould the world into the way it is now. Do you think all of those people that were 18 in 1968 just disappeared?
No they turned into the politicians / business owners / bankers / stock brokers and everyone else that oversaw the Reagan / Thatcher years and made everything in the world about profit.

All of their peace and love ethos got thrown out of the window when they got the chance of owning a Porche and a house

Damn hippies

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
WTF !

This thread is still here ? I honestly thought it would have been pushed into the "off my freaking nut" pile a LONG time ago.

I am completely dumbfounded

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende
WTF !

This thread is still here ? I honestly thought it would have been pushed into the "off my freaking nut" pile a LONG time ago.

I am completely dumbfounded

Things have changed since your last visit...tinfoil hats are now a thread requirement...ya gotta wear those fluffy bunny slippers too....

Des

edit on 5-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... 125.1590.14j4.19.0...0.0.NUwBwirAqIo

This has to be our problem and we are the target subjects. How do we stop this?
edit on 6-7-2012 by Apollo7 because: add information

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

This technology is under numerous names..such as Silent Sound Spread Spectrum and MKULTRA..I have not looked that up yet.

Whatever these crazy humans are doing, they are using a combination of HAARP, Digital TV, Gwen Towers and Silent Sound and Mind Control Technologies.

Somewhere in some information that I have been reading..the US Military used this in IRAQ

I must have been living in a cave my entire life..I did not know this was going on.

This technology goes back to 1947..implemented sometime in 1974?

Heck, I was worried about the RFID..boy..if you combine those..we will all be walking robots..

I hope the Aliens do Come..they cant be any worse than the crazy humans running the Earth!

edit on 6-7-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

White powder, if you live in apartments, can be attributed to pest control. They spray Boric acid in powder form to keep out roaches and the like. In my experience,when an animal is suffering bleeding from the nose and rear, it can be attributed to rat poison and other poisons that are used in pest control. In my old apartments they used to spray the boric powder everywhere for roaches in the building. My in-law's cats died from getting into rat poison they laid out for the pests in a barn. They bled from their rear and we ended up having to put them to sleep.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

www.spiritone.com...

I just found this..has lots of interesting information I have never seen. Parts of this are related to topic..all of this goes way deep. very shameful of US

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

www.surveillanceissues.com...

This is great information and has a contact e-mail

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hi Strangedays, I feel so sorry for the hassle you're going through at the moment.
There are loads of explanations for what the white powder could be - as many replies have already suggested, and on balance, I think the explanation is probably going to be a harmless one as I don't think that anyone who was out to get you would make it so obvious - do you see? They'd do something secret and the white powder is just too visible and obvious.
Did I read it right - You live near an airport? Could the EM be something coming from the activity there, and not focussed on you at all? Could it be accidental?
If you 'smoke' it's possible that whatever you smoke is not doing you any good at all, it will definateley affect your breathing, and surely that will counterbalance any health benefits of working out and being fit. There are some tobaccos on the market now that have added chemicals that they never used to have, and these chemicals are harming people more than they used to - are you smoking a different brand or type?
How about having a chat with a Doctor or similar - go to somewhere that people won't know you so can feel safe when you talk to them, perhaps take a friend (who you can trust absolutely) so that you can get your breathing checked out.
btw, the questions I have asked are just for you to answer - no-one else needs or wants to know the answers, I just asked them in order to give you something to think about for your own benefit, no-one else's.
Please take care of yourself and try to worry a bit less, just be sensible about how to handle your situation.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

My friend..You are not alone!! Ignore all the idiots that dont have a clue!! They will all get theirs in time my friend!! If you are ever in NC come and find me..Private message already sent..I have nothing to hide..just be aware of the Telepathic Link...I dont know how the connection is made. If you start hearing Montana, Montana, Montana where are you Montana..thats me!

I figure if I keep on calling them..they will come to NC..and be here when the SHTF..LOL I couldnt make it up there..hopefully they will move down here and just wait!!
edit on 14-7-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Check this out and see what you think.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hopethishelps
from my experience everything that strangedays and monkeyvsalien are saying is onehundred percent truth. i have been through all of this as well. from strangedays introduction thread, you actually guessed right it is fallenangel/Demonic activity. i have also had nieghbours always following and banging around and smoking outside and saying thing's loudly that are relavent to what im thinking or doing, playing the same song raelly loud for literally days at a time to try and get me sleep deprived. just soo much crazy stuff dude..people saying thing;s to me that im thinking. way too many mest up things too mention, i also began to hear voices aswell and they told me they were going to kill me but like strangedaeys said it's against the "rule's". they constantly harrassed me about anything i was doing and fought with me, it was EXREMELY hard to deal with. no amount of psychic protection or magical thinking seemed to help much. theyre goal is too feed off negativity and hate and fear. they do pit unknowing's against eachother. the "helmet cam" referance is true, they can see through youre eye's wich is unnerving. you never feel alone wich makes you even more paranoid. they do want you to kill yourself or others but like strangedays some of us actually get really strong life lessons from this.they told me ALL sorts of lies and tried to get me to do ALL sorts of thing's, they Can mimick other peoples voices and they trie to tell you your special and chosen and that this is part of the awakening process.more on theat later. they constantly show up in different places and make your heart go a thousand miles an hour.they entered my dreams and messed with me wich made me not want to sleep wich led too even MORE paranoia. I saw something with L a marzouli where he said something like "why would advanced being's travel thousands of years just to try and criticize the bible when us humans may grow out of that if we need to anyways?" something along those lines. THERE IS A REASON. becuase the ONLY thing that helped me is Jesus. and i was a major luciferian satanist involved in magick and ritual and invocations and music. they were using me and they definitely did not want me to get saved. i could go on and on and on about this horrible period in my life. i thought i was going crazy, qeistioned every rational line of thought. electronic? implants? aleins? government? schizoprenia?... then i read a very important book that i mention in a youtube video i'll post and it mentioned EVERY SIGLE thing i was going through as Demonic activity. suddenly it all clicked and i turned towards Jesus. in fact my heart was going crazy and i said his name and BOOM those voices HATED it. my heart settled down and i emediately began to research spiritual warfare, wich is what this all is. i will post some links that should help many people understand what to do if they want help. I sincerely hope and pray this will help many people that are afraid an confused. everthing that strangedays said in his introduction post i have been through the family members, the girlfriend, they tried to tell me i was gay but i just laughed becuase i LOVE woman...allot. they did this becuase the bible says not to lay with man. basicly sins give demons legal rights to come into your life, so they trie to get you to sin in any way possible. ive done some thing's that definetly contibuted to this in my life. opened too many gateways and portals and sinned too much. but thing's are getting better, and i can only thank the holy trinity. i used to hate christianity and man, i was on the brink.. the very edge of destruction. like, suicide or homicide. seriusly. they were driving me nuts. the only thing that helped was jesus and spiritual warfare. you have to break the head chief demon, the lesser underling demon and the gatekeeper demons legal right's and you have to bind them and cast them out and plead the blood of jesus christ against them. i will give links that describe how to do all this . and every one going on about an "awakening" that they tell you about, i will provide links that describe whats really going on.

Not to be rude dude, cause im totally down with Jesus, but its more than that. Ive mentioned both God and Jesus and they cut right through that sadly. We are food and its a story given to us. God is different than what we are raised to think. There is a God, im just not sure its like you say. They add and take heat off of you and call it God. Theres more there than that. Theres more than they are telling you. It really bothers me actually because I love God. That also bothers me. I rolled through Nashville, TN last night and it appears theres a bunch o conscious people there harassing people, and its God country.

Thats actually why were set to have another large scale war (WW3?) or large die off. A sacrifice is being demanded and the wars every few years are a mass sacrifice to satisfy the ancients. I think its different this time though because I believe it is the end of the incarnation.

edit on 16-7-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join