It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had some EM weapons used on me today, some more information for everyone

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
All the off topic warnings had to laugh.. Really seek professional help please you really need to talk to someone..
Yikes...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Semperkill,

Ive been trying to connect the dots but i do believe sir, that you have connected them quite well.

When the official universal awakening happens, we will all have you and OP to thank for opening atleast our eyses. Its a crude shame no one in the general public cannot see what is happening to this poor soul.

Then again, if we could not decipher it without OP's hard proof, im afraid of what kind of shallow darkness the rest of the unawakened world is still living in.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

I dont understand what you are trying to tell me.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I know how all of this sounds, but I know of this white powder he is talking about. I was taken from a Bridge in Charleston West Virginia near the Amtrak station and put on another Bridge 1 or 2 miles from where I was located. I was stuck there for 2 nights before my family came and picked me up. While in Charleston, I continued to just find somewhere I could lay down and rest and feel safe. During this time frame, my first contact with this white powder dust stuff was on a bus. Some black male threw this substance on me..I got the bus to stop and called 911 from a store there. I told them that someone had thrown something on me and I became extremely ill. I had irregular heart beat, shortness of breath, numbness in my head and arms, confusion and slurred speech. The Fire Department and Medics came..they put me on the back of the ambulance and made a Ambulance Call Report and told me that when they got me to the hospital that they would have to scrub me down. I remember arriving at some kind of Catholic Hospital..some St.Marys? I jumped off the stretcher in the ER and ran out the door..I was afraid of the people in the hospital...I went and found a hotel room and the substance was all over the bed linen and towels...I felt like I had been drugged...leaving out detail...I finally get back to NC and this same substance was all over my basement apartment...I could not get it up..it would re-appear...by this point I was so bad off that it felt like my head was going to pop off..I sat outside in my backyard and prayed to my dead grandfather to come back and help me...I will stop at this point..

In my opinion, based on what has happen to me..this white powder is an alien weapon used to subdue the victim..they also have a red smoke something...these beings can be around you and you cannot see them..they can appear to you or not be seen..you will feel their presence. The beings call this apholiptic powder..I may have spelled that wrong.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Why dont you ask him what he is hearing? Just ask. Ask him what the other humans are saying to him in his head? This is called a Telepathic Link and when it is turned on, you dont know where the speech patterns are coming from. Youre friend has probably been taken.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I have read all of this but Im sorry i dont really think i understand what you mean...

The government is putting stuff in your weed and food? lol
Why would they be doing this?

I'm not really understanding, could you simplify this a little please?

EDIT:
@ Apollo7
So this white powder is an alien weapon?
Why would they be using it on normal people?
Unless you know something. But if they did want rid of you, wouldn't they get rid of you using a quicker method?
edit on 6-5-2012 by Ephio because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2012 by Ephio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

In the Telepathic Issue= Do you ever hear about Lord of the Rings? Do you ever hear the name Lisa Morrison?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ephio

Something saved me from them! I dont claim to be someone of importance. I am a regular female from the south.I was attacked en-route to work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana and when I got back to NC back in Sept-2006.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ephio

I responded to youre edit..the guy that posted this thread is going through some of the same things I have..his name is Brent from Oklahoma.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Oh

Lol just got a fright there, just seen "Telepathic" and "Lisa Morrison" thats one of my relatives lmao O.O
Sorry about all the questions i was asking, i am just interested in this.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

White powder issue- Symptoms- irregular heart beat, shortness of breath, numbness in head and arms, confusion, slurred speech is a major one!! Extreme Dry Mouth.if continued contact with white powder youre head may feel like its going to pop off...thats no fancy way to put it..that is just what it feels like. Duration-2 weeks and then wears off. Remedy- Claritin D to keep airway open..Milk to dilute poison..sugar to help blood sugar..

My opinion- Alien Species Biological Agent used to subdue humans.

RED Smoke- I have only seen this once- I will have to tell you where I was at- I had never seen the inside of the Charlotte Airport..I went to check this out...I was not allowed to go in certain area where a gray headed white older white female stood..I got really sick standing in front of her...I got the Dry Mouth Issue..extreme..I left the area she was in and went to watch airplanes take off..a young white male in a red car was standing watching airplanes..he looked at me and I saw somekind of red smoke..whatever the red smoke stuff is..it fixed the extreme dry mouth problem...I looked at him and thought my people are here too..the guy took off like a bat out of hell..

Based on what I have gone through and what I have observed..these beings have the ability to jump in and out of the human body. you may see them as lights, shadows, or orbs.

If you are ever in NC, I will meet with you in a public place and talk.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

You will have u2u strangedays as he/she signed off a couple of pages back.

By the way my thoughts about al of this has changed since I began to read the original op.

At first I thought like many "schizoid" But I 'm looking at it from a new perspective now.
Wow the possibilities.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Thanks, I came back to see if he was still on here. Goodnight

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

In the Telepathic Issue= Do you ever hear about Lord of the Rings? Do you ever hear the name Lisa Morrison?

As I said in the PM you sent me that I replied to, I dont have anything like voices talking to me. What I have is my thoughts broadcast to the physical real people around me, and they respond verbally. I read lips while they can talk amongst themselves in their heads but I cant do that. They make fun of me calling me retarded for it.
edit on 6-5-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

OK, I dont use the words voices..it really is real other human beings! I call this a telepathic link that the aliens have turned on between humans. I think this is being used to either experiment or a war tactic. I am getting ready to go to bed, but I will come back on later and tell you things I hear and see if you are hearing the same thing ok. I have sent you a private message and you will be able to e-mail me off this site. Sincerely, Amy in NC

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Is this for real?...This isn't real right?

Wheres Ashton?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

You silly man or woman!! What are you doing on this thread?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

reply to post by EyesWideShut

You silly man or woman!! What are you doing on this thread?

I was wondering the same about you, shouldn't you be on stormfront?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

OK, I dont use the words voices..it really is real other human beings! I call this a telepathic link that the aliens have turned on between humans. I think this is being used to either experiment or a war tactic. I am getting ready to go to bed, but I will come back on later and tell you things I hear and see if you are hearing the same thing ok. I have sent you a private message and you will be able to e-mail me off this site. Sincerely, Amy in NC

They are using it to manage their food. Its an unseen electronic tether. The people think that God is talking to them. At least thats what I believe. They are weak in the mind from the tap water.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Hi Strangedays. I hope you read this, and I hope you are safe.

I just want to say that since you are doing Gods work to help protect us, I want to remind you about Jesus and to remember to stay good with Him. Jesus never did anything violent, even when he knew people were going to betray him, and have him killed.

I am afraid since you are under regular attack, that you may act out in defense and hurt/kill/injure one of your attackers. Remember that this is not Gods way to stay in fight. If you are under attack, remember to never hurt someone else. Jesus was put to great tests and trials, and never raised a fist even in defense of his self. Please do not physically respond to anyone attacking you, if you must telepathically defend yourself until you can escape the area God will not be angry. But stay with Jesus, and do not harm others even if they try to harm you. That is the way true warriors of God respond to evil, with courage and benevolence.

Stay safe, remember love and forgiveness is the true champion against evil, and continue your journey of learning what true consciousness is, and what the world really looks like. Your absolutely right about the blind people, continue to do your work to help them see. Stay virtuous and don't let devils tempt you, keep love as your company and only listen to those voices which ask you to do kindness! Watch out for the devils and blind and others who will try to trick you into hurting someone, as that is not Gods way.

Peace and happiness to you Strangedays, and I hope you will keep the information coming so that those with the minds open enough to listen can hear your message.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join