It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had some EM weapons used on me today, some more information for everyone

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

dude I am honestly not ripping on you in any way at all but, I really don't get it.

If these beings are actually doing this.....

Then what do they actually want from you?? Or by your own gathered information, what do you believe they want from you?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

YUP. I get the same # happen to me, I dont know about your diffent factions theory. but some # keeps shooting lasers at some nods in my brain, ( woke up last year, to this hole " hole alien pets " #.

dont bother man, the best advice you can give is to have them eat mushrooms. I keep forgetting what i wanna type( been redeuced to a short circuit) sorry for the eratic text everyone. i could never get my thoughts together.

the reason most cant see them is cause your getting the white dust hes talking about. there not tecally alien, cause thats just a thought form, when u break it all down, u have know #ing idea where u are, who they are although dont expect them to have an identity or personality, idk if there are good ones, or them same assholes just pretend to be nice, never stayed awake long enough. ( they have shown me some pretty things, but # em anyway.

i dont know why ur talkin to them directly on message bored, what are cons? is there like a info war about how were all alien pets on this site or some#, whats a con? u might be getting delusional, but just to let u know my friends use to act like they had no idea what i was talking about, then one day they told me they actually did know. they also talk to me and my bro in are heads, drain us all day with thought forms.

best thing people can do to find out more is with psychadelics and such.

i had to make a hole new account just to be able to post here. i check this site all the time but they dont let me see posts like this, geuss the filter it out.

somebodys gotta snwer me so i know its real ( its just a screen u morons, people can change this #, these letters are made out of lines and curves.

who knows how to stop the em laser things, they # with my frequency all day. the other day i woke up with a etheric octopus attached to my had.

HES NO TROLL, THIS #S REAL. however u may be drawing conclusions somewhat based on ur imagination.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

there etheric, u cant take pictures. super advanced tech

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Hey bro.

Just try to talk it out with people you trust...friends and family....

I don't know what's going on with you, but aren't all too sure you really know as well.

Best to keep an open mind

Sounds like you need a safe place to think things through.

Maybe try and hang out with a friend or relative for a while, switch up your diet with something that seems to work well with you...stay off anything that might trip you out like too much caffeine, sugar, or whatnot.

I've been pretty damned stressed at times in my life, and even if you start out with real poo happening to ya, once the stress piles on, and especially if the sleeping patterns go haywire...it can become a natural response to start getting a little bit paranoid, ya know?

I'm sure something is going on to make you this tripped out.

Just try to keep an open mind on what it could be. Sometimes a real messed event can trigger our mind to start going a bit funky.

Been there, bro.

Take care!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
targeted? or just crazy?... whether the OP intended it to go the way it has or not this thread does broach an interesting subject. With the aim of adding something positive to it I'd like to share a couple of very relevant experiences - I have known someone who claimed they were targeted but was in fact crazy and just saying it, and I have known someone who was very sane, very targeted, and is now very dead.

The crazy one, let us call her Susan (although that's not her name of course) is 48, and on meeting her most people are struck by her intensity of personality and by her extremely piercing staring eyes. No matter what the subject you can guarantee that she knows the "truth" about it, a truth that you don't know because you only know the normal superficial explanations of things, or if you are at all spiritual or esoteric then you only know the fake explanations spread around to keep you dumb - Susan on the other hand knows the real truth, as told to her directly by God (or on some occasions Jimi Hendrix) and she will do you the immense favour of telling you - and very intensely too. Then after what seems like hours when she has finished telling you and you think you can escape she then goes on to tell you how you have now taken a spiritual evolutionary step by virtue of having received the Divine Wisdom from her - Congratulations! you are now a level 4 and so you are now more attuned to what she (as a level 7) can now impart to you. Surrender to it, don't let your ego fight the true Divine Wisdom, there now, doesn't that feel better etc etc. For those of you who know about L Ron Hubbard's history you won't be surprised to know that whenever Susan has a relapse and gets locked up for a few weeks it doesn't take her more than a few days to get a bunch of devotees. Last time I saw Susan was about 6 months ago - she was walking along hand in hand with her partner, who phoned me later that same day to say she had suddenly left him - apparently at Mr Hendrix's express instruction.

Then there's the other one, let us call him Mac. Now going back 12 or 13 years Mac was in his late 40s, a very intelligent, well educated and gentle guy, and depending on one's view either very brave or very naive for deciding to pick the fight he did - and for never quitting. Mac made an enemy of one of the industrial components of the military-industrial complex - he did his research and he wrote articles that got published in national newspapers - remember this was just before the 'net took off. At first he'd get phonecalls from mystery callers "advising" him to stop researching and next came cutting off the phoneline to his house for a few days after his articles got published, making it hard for people to interview him. Next came goons in a car permanently parked down the bottom of his drive and on one occasion a goon with a gun looking menacing.
This went on for about 18 months and then the really freaky things began. For example, one night he awoke in his pitch-black room to see a glowing incandescent thing floating around the room - he told me later that he felt paralysed by it but numb, not at all scared. The next day he gets a phonecall from someone who'd heard of his work and had travelled days in the hope of seeing him -he spent a day in the company of this person who made him feel very uncomfortable, and when he dropped them back at the train station he was presented with a book - a book a bit like the ones the Hari Krishna dudes give out, only this book had a colour picture on the cover of exactly the same glowing thing that had interrupted his sleep the previous night. Now there were a couple of other physical signs of weirdness as well but the key thing was that there was weirdness going on both inside and outside Mac's head. Things got weirder over the next few months, and again with physical evidence to back Mac's story, but as each month went by Mac confided in fewer people. He suspected that "they" were out to get him in some way, most likely to get him to publicly discredit himself, but he didn't really know - in general he had become confused, scared, and was looking for answers about the business of targeting - not offering them.
It was about six months later that Mac took ill and died - from "natural causes" of course...

So to those reading this thread I'd counsel you to use your empathy and your compassion, as well as your powers of logic and observation when someone claims to be being targeted - and remember of course that just cos someone's crazy it doesn't mean they aren't being targeted - and that up until recently they might've been as sane as you or I.

And I would remind the OP, or anyone else claiming to be targeted, that there are lots of intelligent and perceptive people out there, and if you expect them to believe you then the onus is on you to provide evidence. Mac could've proved that he was targeted - but by the time he could I don't spose he would've wanted to...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Hey bro.

Just try to talk it out with people you trust...friends and family....

I don't know what's going on with you, but aren't all too sure you really know as well.

Best to keep an open mind

Sounds like you need a safe place to think things through.

Maybe try and hang out with a friend or relative for a while, switch up your diet with something that seems to work well with you...stay off anything that might trip you out like too much caffeine, sugar, or whatnot.

I've been pretty damned stressed at times in my life, and even if you start out with real poo happening to ya, once the stress piles on, and especially if the sleeping patterns go haywire...it can become a natural response to start getting a little bit paranoid, ya know?

I'm sure something is going on to make you this tripped out.

Just try to keep an open mind on what it could be. Sometimes a real messed event can trigger our mind to start going a bit funky.

Been there, bro.

Take care!

What he said.

I read through a couple pages of this thread and it is making absolutely no sense to me, I don't know how there are 8 pages of this nonsense. I'll read 2 or 3 posts of nonsense conversation between OP and a member and then someone coherent steps in and comments on the lack of understanding they have for this whole thread, which whip me back into reality because I am on the same page.

I feel bad for you OP because I don't even know what is wrong but something definitely is.

I hope you work it out soon.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Please get some help for your own sake. People are trying to help you not hurt you. Do you have family that you can go to or Psychiatrist you already see? Are you not taking medications you know you should be taking?

That white powder if your seeing it as light hits surfaces is just dust, which is mainly your own skin and dander or the skin and dander of animals or people that share the space with you. That and dust from outside. It won't harm you. It's normal.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This site needs a new section for "CYBERNETICS", in other words, a way in which higher-beings use thought-forms to control us. After the baby-stuff stops getting you-----things like, ("sidewalkes", "asphalt", "building", "house", "food", "supermarket", "T.V","drugs", "chemicals" and the greatest conspiracy form--- "SOUND", these "higher beings" will be reviled to your naked eyes and start useing new forms of control on you, the EM's Strangdays is talking about.
EAT PHYSCHADELICS FOR MORE DIRECT INFO, ULL NEVER GET ANYWHERE WITH THIS STUFF.
anyway gotta make my own thread, please as if u have any questions , could use the energy exchange.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViP3r
I think this strangedays guy is the same wacko off GLP a while back around 10/11. I think he was the one who said he sat down at a table with Jesus and Jesus told him to save everybody .

Hey ViP3r.

I beg to disagree with your assessment of StrangeDays (... the same wacko...) or whoever NOT being able to talk to Jesus.

Dude... You CAN talk to ANY departed person you want.

The techniques are quite well documented.

Maybe your mind is a little too closed?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
hmmm. not sure what to make of the thread... exchange of posts... a suggestion to seek mental health therapy, exchange of more posts, another suggestion OP may be going a bit apey.

speaking of apey.... anyone else get the feeling that the new account name mnkyvsalien is an alt account recently opened by the OP to use under the assumption it is just another random ATS account, giving his strangedays account stars and flags while also contributing posts that favor the OP's story?

sorry mnkyvsalien, if you are indeed not strangedays too, just very questionable in my opinion, the way you put your posts together, the support given to OP without any extensive questions or requests for any type of backup proof or evidence to the claims....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Op i read this and i completely understand and believe you. Im not drunk im not high but i think that you are on to something here. The fact is that they are spraying soemthing all over this country we have yet to get an explanation of what is truly being sprayed and for what.
This is what i understand from reading this.
1. The white powder is a metalic substance that is used to 'coat' us.
2. In essensce we are electrictal biological being. our very thoughts are electric impulses.
3. The spray gets into our lungs and bloodstreams.
4. Some sort of beam or microwave device is used.
5. This spray in conjunction with the beams (microwaves EM whtever they are) is used to control us into thinking what we see hear and smell.
6. you have figured this out. And they have figured out that you have so you are being monitered more closly than others.

In conclusio this makes perfect sense to me. I think the reason that you are more in tune than others is that Marijuana has somehow disrupted this process. THC is a potent substance that we have receptors for. We all have them. maybe somehow these The THC is blocking this signal and you were ab;e to see behind the veil that is our life or that we think is our life. the world as we know is in fact a fallacy.
I myself have not figured it out yet but reading your post sent shivers down my spine.
I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing that i can personnaly do about this. there is nothing that i can do to change the status quo. On this site i have heard of an awakening. I think that the human race being enslaved for so long is finally coming out of the fog. I think that you are one of the first to really see and feel it
The idea that the fema camps were set up to take people that wont be able to accept the new (real) reality that will soon be exposed to us makes perfect sense.
If somehow they (whoever the heck they are) are in fact using this combination of powder and waves to control us and make us see what we see and not the reality when we do find out the truth and see what we have been missing all along. i think some people may be pissed.
Many theories abound and if you read enough of what is going on in this world and put 2 and 2 together you may get to a deeper understanding.
I appalud you for stating the use of marijuana in your post. I think that is the key to your undertsanding and interuption of this signal.
I think it is impossible to stop the intake of the substance that we are being exposed to. maybe wearing a gas mask for a long period of time but then if it is in the food and water that we breath there is no hope of ever getting the substance out. I feel that as far as your theory goes if you take one or the other (spray/Beam) the n this will completely disrupt what is happening and they wont be able to control.
If what you are in fact saying is true then there is no hope for any of us because we will never really be able to see behind the veil until we die....and then I think the fun really begins. Thank you op.
As far all you other people. This is a conspiracy website although his thoughts wre put down in a jumble take your time and read what he has said. take your time to look at all these other theories that have been put forth. Then think about what this guy says......Open your minds

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another10Pin
Hey ... everyone posting on this thread that is accusing OP of some type of psychotic disorder.

YOU NEED TO STOP NOW.

I do not believe ANY of you are medical doctors, and ONLY A MEDICAL DOCTOR CAN MAKE A DIAGNOSIS AND OFFER A TREATMENT PLAN.

If something is wrong here, and this person follows someone's advice, and something REALLY BAD HAPPENS, SOMEONE is going to be held LIABLE.

There are all types of disorders, disease processes, substances, chemical imbalances, and events that can cause altered mental status changes. A DOCTOR has to investigate ... a history has to be taken, diagnositics have to be run, etc. for a DIAGNOSIS to be made and a TREATMENT PLAN recommended ... BY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.

Back off before someone gets their tit in a ringer ...

Just sayin.

ETA - If this person is not a danger to themselves or to others, NO ONE is going to force them to seek medical care, no matter how much YOU think they need it. However, you may end up watching on television another act of police brutality, because LE typically does not now how to handle altered mental status.
edit on 2012/5/2 by Another10Pin because: (no reason given)

edit on 2012/5/2 by Another10Pin because: (no reason given)

Dude... MDs are mostly totally useless.

Especially for what you believe to be his 'problem'.

Some of us want to hear what he has to say.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
hmmm. not sure what to make of the thread... exchange of posts... a suggestion to seek mental health therapy, exchange of more posts, another suggestion OP may be going a bit apey.

speaking of apey.... anyone else get the feeling that the new account name mnkyvsalien is an alt account recently opened by the OP to use under the assumption it is just another random ATS account, giving his strangedays account stars and flags while also contributing posts that favor the OP's story?

sorry mnkyvsalien, if you are indeed not strangedays too, just very questionable in my opinion, the way you put your posts together, the support given to OP without any extensive questions or requests for any type of backup proof or evidence to the claims....

No, i literally had to make a new account to post here, cause the same entities werent letting it through, i didnt even give a flag, i can see the connection between our eratic text. my old account was userfriendlymnkymchine or somthing, made it awhile ago.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

STOP THE NAME CALLING AND UNCIVIL POSTS.

POST ON TOPIC

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Strangedays, I read your thread this morning and have watched it's progress on and off throughout the day. I was having some difficulty understanding what you were trying to get across to us, so (I hope you don't mind), I went to your profile and read your "Introductions" thread. Do you remember writing that post? You posted it the same day you joined ATS - April 3, 2011. I think in that thread, you were able to get your ideas across in a very clear and articulate manner. It was well thought out and well written. I see that you have even added to that thread since then. Your last post was just this year - February 14, 2012.

I was just thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to for you to go back to your "Introductions" thread and read it again, from start to finish. It was really very impressive how you were able to get your ideas across in that thread, and I think the people who responded to you had some very good ideas and suggestions for you. But if you would rather not ... it's up to you. Here, in case you decide to read it, I'll just post a link to it right here so you can just click on it.

Things do get better, Strangedays. All those knots have a way of working themselves out of the rope we call life. You just have to give it time.

Here is the link ... Similar things happening ...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I read the intros too, and it sparked alot of memories of when i first woke up.

I remember being hooked up to the hive mind or the one if you will, ( considering it was real and not just a really advanced skeem, but firstly i started hearing my friends voices and started talking to them. After awhile i convinced myself it was just advanced tech used by higher beings using the specific resonance of there energy or what have u to play a trick on me. However at the time of rupture the room started wobbling just like the matrix and totally dissapeared like a t.v would, a voice said, " ok were gunna hook u upto god, then started call me a racist at which point one of my friends knocked on my window from the ground. ( way more on that if u ask)

-anyway at that point i was fully conscious as u say, and let me tell u that its very intense. After u feel the connection nothings really the same, developed intense neurosis and paranoia of my suroundings.

at this point i was constantly being spoken to by a random voice (thats also talking to me this very moment a year later. this voice through "blamming" for being a mental criminal or somthing got me to leave my friends and family and get on a train, thats all it kept saying while it antagonized me.

the reason im remeber all this is cause i have ptsd from it and the memories are very hard to access.

got on the train and fallowed it around---------- way to much pain around these memories to post anymore. -Basically just #ed off the voice and came home. ( im finding new secrets though all the time, if u got any question . )

i wanna talk to people who are like this aswell. ( cause i never met a human that new about one but wasnt apart of it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I understand. When things like this happen it can be very traumatic. That's why the PTSD, neurosis, and paranoia. Those feelings can last for a long time. It sounds as if you had a pretty rough year. Many times, our minds just have a difficult time grasping what has happened. But you understand that most of this is related to the events of the past year, and the pain of those events will pass with time. Are you getting any sleep?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join