It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had some EM weapons used on me today, some more information for everyone

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
In all seriousness, what would the government have to gain to single you out specifically? Do you have information that they want?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by doobydoll

Why dont you ask him what he is hearing? Just ask. Ask him what the other humans are saying to him in his head? This is called a Telepathic Link and when it is turned on, you dont know where the speech patterns are coming from. Youre friend has probably been taken.

He says the voices tell him they hate him and that they're going to kill him. They ridicule and humiliate him. They tell him everone he knows hates him, and they can mimick the voices of his friends to deride him.

He says he hears cloaked craft in the sky following him everywhere he goes, which then torment him with 'burning rays' and EM waves until he thinks he's having a coronary. He tells me 'they' take him to the brink of death, and he seriously believes they will end up killing him.

In his head this is all real for him. It must be terrible to live like this.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
from my experience everything that strangedays and monkeyvsalien are saying is onehundred percent truth. i have been through all of this as well. from strangedays introduction thread, you actually guessed right it is fallenangel/Demonic activity. i have also had nieghbours always following and banging around and smoking outside and saying thing's loudly that are relavent to what im thinking or doing, playing the same song raelly loud for literally days at a time to try and get me sleep deprived. just soo much crazy stuff dude..people saying thing;s to me that im thinking. way too many mest up things too mention, i also began to hear voices aswell and they told me they were going to kill me but like strangedaeys said it's against the "rule's". they constantly harrassed me about anything i was doing and fought with me, it was EXREMELY hard to deal with. no amount of psychic protection or magical thinking seemed to help much. theyre goal is too feed off negativity and hate and fear. they do pit unknowing's against eachother. the "helmet cam" referance is true, they can see through youre eye's wich is unnerving. you never feel alone wich makes you even more paranoid. they do want you to kill yourself or others but like strangedays some of us actually get really strong life lessons from this.they told me ALL sorts of lies and tried to get me to do ALL sorts of thing's, they Can mimick other peoples voices and they trie to tell you your special and chosen and that this is part of the awakening process.more on theat later. they constantly show up in different places and make your heart go a thousand miles an hour.they entered my dreams and messed with me wich made me not want to sleep wich led too even MORE paranoia. I saw something with L a marzouli where he said something like "why would advanced being's travel thousands of years just to try and criticize the bible when us humans may grow out of that if we need to anyways?" something along those lines. THERE IS A REASON. becuase the ONLY thing that helped me is Jesus. and i was a major luciferian satanist involved in magick and ritual and invocations and music. they were using me and they definitely did not want me to get saved. i could go on and on and on about this horrible period in my life. i thought i was going crazy, qeistioned every rational line of thought. electronic? implants? aleins? government? schizoprenia?... then i read a very important book that i mention in a youtube video i'll post and it mentioned EVERY SIGLE thing i was going through as Demonic activity. suddenly it all clicked and i turned towards Jesus. in fact my heart was going crazy and i said his name and BOOM those voices HATED it. my heart settled down and i emediately began to research spiritual warfare, wich is what this all is. i will post some links that should help many people understand what to do if they want help. I sincerely hope and pray this will help many people that are afraid an confused. everthing that strangedays said in his introduction post i have been through the family members, the girlfriend, they tried to tell me i was gay but i just laughed becuase i LOVE woman...allot. they did this becuase the bible says not to lay with man. basicly sins give demons legal rights to come into your life, so they trie to get you to sin in any way possible. ive done some thing's that definetly contibuted to this in my life. opened too many gateways and portals and sinned too much. but thing's are getting better, and i can only thank the holy trinity. i used to hate christianity and man, i was on the brink.. the very edge of destruction. like, suicide or homicide. seriusly. they were driving me nuts. the only thing that helped was jesus and spiritual warfare. you have to break the head chief demon, the lesser underling demon and the gatekeeper demons legal right's and you have to bind them and cast them out and plead the blood of jesus christ against them. i will give links that describe how to do all this . and every one going on about an "awakening" that they tell you about, i will provide links that describe whats really going on.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
sorry for such long posts and double posting but i feel this is very important. it all confused me and i can only imagine what happens when they get to someone not as..."adept"at deeling with the frustration as me and strangedays apparently are. ok, now my youtube video describing som of my situation

. ok then this will help peaple with "alien" abductions" wich are demonic. ufo's that are not milatary craft are fallen angels that are light biengs and can change shape and form and bighteness and intensity. they look like stars at firs but are not. i wouldnt recomend looking for them becuase that attracts this stuff into your life. if you stare into the abyss too long it may just begin to stare back. [url=http://alienresistance.org/]. but this next site is waaay more important for getting help. it may scare you at first to try and stand up and fight, i know it did scare me. but god began to give me confidence and authority to trample on snakes and scorpions. he can help you too. i know religion is sketchy and as i said i was a satanist who hated christianity but i was all wrong and very confused. i hope this helps. its the only thing that helped me and belive me i tried darned well everthing. if i can get free you all can too. [url=http://www.bible-knowledge.com/spiritual-warfare/] . and finally there is the matter of the "awakening" and "chosen ones" aka luaghner case. please take the time to listen to this with an open mind as it explains ALLOT. infact almost all of it.
. this mans website is [url=http://shatterthedarkness.net/] . alright, I KNOWwhat your going through and i know this ALLOT of imformation to click and research bit if you want help and you want free it is worth it and i will try to provide assistance and insight and guidance. i feel VERY obligated to help as i have been through all of this. through hell and back so to speak. i t is my duty to prvide this imformation i feel very bad and sorry for anyone going through this and have allot of empathy for you. i was so sacared to post that you tube video but i thought if a could just save one person from this situation it would be worth it. then i read this thread and thought wow here are people going through the same thing, so i singed up specifically to post this imformation. to help. and good on you strangedays for having the balls to post this and take all the flak for it, and for guessing in youreintroduction that it may be spirit/demon/fallenangel related, becuase thats EXACTLY what it is. this last link has some info on fallen angels an demons and how they manipulate dreams, visions, time, "abductions" and more it gives somevery clear info on how they operate and manipulate but the one thing i dont agree with is that they cant read minds becuase they very clearly can. just read the articles on the right of the page as there is a few. [url=http://paradoxbrown.com/]
edit on 24-5-2012 by hopethishelps because: added info

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hopethishelps

Thank you! I will check these videos out later. I have been taken by Aliens and turned Telepathic. Other humans around me were either that way when I returned home, or were connected later. These other humans made up Games..stupid games like switching off body parts. I refused to play this stupid game. These other humans out of malice and intent started picking on me and my children. All we want is a normal life and a home of our own. These other humans have done things to us like affecting both of my children in college to the point where they just dropped out. I recently dropped out because I need a second job. Due to all the evil acts that these humans have done to me and my children, this woke Satan up. Satan got tired of hearing other humans call me and my children Satan. None of us are of Satan. Now I have problems with Satan and demons running around doing God only knows what. God has came to the rescue a few times. I also have Alien issues, and I know they are on their way! During all of this I have to keep on working and providing the best that I can. Basically, all I get to do is work work sleep sleep. I love life! My children and I are suppose to be in Montana, not in NC. Things that have happen to me and my children have taken us off our true life path. My main issue is what does Satan have to do with Aliens? How do I keep demons from causing problems? They tend to like to jump into other people and cause me harm. I usually just start calling out to God and Satan and ask that they run the demons off. It got so bad for me and my children, I went to the Ocean and took seashells and spelled out the name of all Arch-Angels to come and assist and protect me and my children. Back in 2011 something saved me from 7 different car accidents. I know that these beings exist! I just cant tell who I am fighting against anymore! I got to the point of e-mailing Satanist and asking them what I should do. I then changed my mind about doing that. I went to a Catholic Church in SC and splashed holy water on me. I then attempted to get help from the priest and he acted like he wanted to hurt me. I left the area and just said the hell with all of this. I then found a Shaman whom has helped but the help wears out. Salt and Sage have not protected me. I am just doing the best I can and holding my own down here in NC Hell.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Thank you! I will check these videos out later. I have been taken by Aliens and turned Telepathic.

Turned telepathic care to prove that

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Sir, I cant prove it. You are or not. Just be aware if it happens to you..the way to survive is just stay in a routine and go about regular life. Neither God or Satan can turn this off. This ability is Alien. I can tell you what States are being affected- NC, SC, GA, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, Chicago, North Dakota..maybe Canada.

If you get linked the first thing others will try on the link is make you lose 3 days of sleep. They will then try and program you like a robot. They may also attempt to control you body functions. There are many links! People are just to afraid to talk about this. The only physical clue you may be able to see is- when other humans walk past you they BOW their Heads..Just information that may be helpful to you someday.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
With all due respect op, I do think that if what you are saying is true, then you do need to seek some kind of professional help.

A few years back I took a friend of mine out to the ER. He is a diagnosed paranoid schitzophrenic he stopped taking his meds and didn't tell anyone. It was quite obvious after a while. He satrting talking crazyness and speaking about the same as you are. He was serious as all can be and really believed the things he was saying.

I am just saying that things that may seem real and are happening to you could possibly a figment of your imagination. And for you to not even consider this, this tells me that you should seek help. My friend thinks that he does not need his meds, I can tell you he does.

As far as being the chosen one and all of the religous beliefs, I feel that you are fixated on this and you are making it all happen to yourself. It is an obsession that you have and you think it is normal.

This is only my opinion of course. I am really being honest here and I wish you the best.
edit on 25-5-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
With all due respect op, I do think that if what you are saying is true, then you do need to seek some kind of professional help.

A few years back I took a friend of mine out to the ER. He is a diagnosed paranoid schitzophrenic he stopped taking his meds and didn't tell anyone. It was quite obvious after a while. He satrting talking crazyness and speaking about the same as you are. He was serious as all can be and really believed the things he was saying.

I am just saying that things that may seem real and are happening to you could possibly a figment of your imagination.

It is a figment of his brain, but not imagination. Imagination is useful and under your conscious control. This is dysfunctional neurons causing horrible havoc.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Sir, I cant prove it. .

WHY am I NOT surprised

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
apopolo 7 " what does satan have to do with aliens?" aliens are demons. demons are satanic. if you research the fallen angels and theyre offspring the nephilim and how when they were destroyed in the flood they became malevolent spirits it explains allot.with the coming deception they want to take people's reproductive fluids and clone "greys" and then empower them with demonic entitys to make people think theyre's different real factions who will either help us or destroy us, but really theyre on the same side.
salt and sage did not help me either. like i said new age occult witchcraft and magick are all part of theyre tool's so it will not help you. i used to believe in the goddess and white light kind of stuff too but really that's been twisted from ancient deities that are malevolent, it's calling on something that's been dressed up real pretty and they put a new face on it to get people decieved but underneath it all its basicly evil spirits masqerauding around as god's and goddese's of old. i dont mean to slander wicca becuase it has so many good attributes like respecting people and nature but calling upon lords and ladys is just inviting any old thing to come by and pretend to be whatever youve called for. the lord of the hunt cernunnos has horns and allot of goddeses like hekate and lilith are not exactly friendly. perhaps diana and others are just another mask. this is coming from personal expierience, ive experienced some positive thing's from wicca and stuff, but once the vioces i reffered to in the previos post kicked in they pretended to be Jesus, God, Diana, Odin. bassicly anything i was willing to believe in. anything other than satan becuase they wanted to decieve me.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Sir, I cant prove it. You are or not. Just be aware if it happens to you..the way to survive is just stay in a routine and go about regular life. Neither God or Satan can turn this off. This ability is Alien. I can tell you what States are being affected- NC, SC, GA, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, Chicago, North Dakota..maybe Canada.

If you get linked the first thing others will try on the link is make you lose 3 days of sleep. They will then try and program you like a robot. They may also attempt to control you body functions. There are many links! People are just to afraid to talk about this. The only physical clue you may be able to see is- when other humans walk past you they BOW their Heads..Just information that may be helpful to you someday.

Ihopethishelps-thanks very much for your contributions.

Apollo-its funny you say this. They try to do things in 3s just like you say. And they try to get me to sleep only for 6 hours at a time. Trying to push me to that numeriology. I dont give a # bc it wont work, but just to discuss the method.

But yea. God. Great way to go. Dude is my homie and he helps me.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll

reply to post by doobydoll

Why dont you ask him what he is hearing? Just ask. Ask him what the other humans are saying to him in his head? This is called a Telepathic Link and when it is turned on, you dont know where the speech patterns are coming from. Youre friend has probably been taken.

He says the voices tell him they hate him and that they're going to kill him. They ridicule and humiliate him. They tell him everone he knows hates him, and they can mimick the voices of his friends to deride him.

He says he hears cloaked craft in the sky following him everywhere he goes, which then torment him with 'burning rays' and EM waves until he thinks he's having a coronary. He tells me 'they' take him to the brink of death, and he seriously believes they will end up killing him.

In his head this is all real for him. It must be terrible to live like this.

THis kind of thing is real, it happened to me. There are cloaked ships but you can fight back with your mind. My voices had the audacity to attack me in the hospital with a sick beam which i could audably hear chasing me around the hallways of the psych ward i was in for a week. Living with this alien stalking and everyone else saying its just in your head is the biggest insult on the face of this waiste of a planet.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Just because meds work does not negate the fact these voices are real or the alien experiences are in your head, im on the lowest dose of anti-psychotic risperdal and i got rid of my voices myself, now all i hear randomly is my name being called out, gets kind of eerie but its better than being manipulated by these weak evil entities.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I found another person going through this- On David Icke Website..Telepathic Off thread? I think he is young and goes by the name ONAIR..

Have you noticed other humans Bowing their heads when you walk past them yet?? This is important- let me know if you will.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I found another person on David Ickes site- Telepathic Link Off Thread? He calls himself ONAIR..check this out if you have time.

Have you noticed other Humans Bowing their heads when you walk past them? This is important..let me know

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

i get nosegrabs when people drive by me sometimes. THey notice me first, slow down and grab their noses.

2nd line

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Just watch for this Bowing of the Head..OK

MY theory, The Aliens affected certain areas..Humans came on-line to this link..they picked up on you..and all focus went towards you..

My link..I am connected to other humans whom are to afraid to just tell me..so when I come in contact with someone that is on the link..they Bow their heads..I think to myself..why not just open up their mouth and tell me they are hearing - this non-sense. These idiots that I am connected to..have called me Satan, God..and then attempted to make me lose 3 days of sleep..which was an attempt to make me crazy..then they used key words attempting to program me..then the worst thing they did was attempt to control my body functions..Good people came on line and stopped this..they have also made up numerous Games..

This is no Game and was not intended to be used in this manner..I just basically ignore all of them..this goes way beyond Terrorism..PS..sometimes they sing to me..LOL..Its going on 6 years..I have just learned how to adapt..

I wish you well my friend!! NC
edit on 4-7-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
You guys are seriously out of track. Rational thinking anyone? Really. Voices only you can hear? Try to GOOGLE that, there are many, many informations about this, and every one would tell you that there is something wrong with you.

Okay, you have now stopped reading this, as your illness prevents you from taking in information about your condition. That is fine by me, so let me tell you just this: you. are. mentally. ill! There are no voices. Yes, yes, of course, only YOU are able to hear it. Suuuuuure.

Why you?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

What are you even doing on this link?? So-what if you dont believe us!! We dont care..We have the ability to communicate with other humans without talking..they can also communicate back to us..Greatest Ability of Human KInd if used in a positive way! Get off the mental crap..none of us want to hear that..if you dont like what is posted..just dont respond..please. thank you.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join