It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No ATS, I will not support Israel, even if I do get a free Israeli flag pin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

C'mon guys. I know you don't have real-time, complete control over every ad I see, but there's got to be a way to block ads like this. I shouldn't be made to feel like this site is pushing an agenda. When I see a giant ad on the front page telling me to sign a petition and support Israel, that kind of makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

Please, I don't ever want to see this again.
edit on 1-5-2012 by ZeroReady because: sp

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You could always, you know, leave ATS and never come back... you got that going for you, so, yeah.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

I am an American and I approve of this post.

Israel can take care of itself and fight it's own battles. After all, they ARE the chosen people right?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Unless the site actively denied a similar "Support Iran" petition, I don't see a problem with it. This is a high traffic site, and Israel comes up often, only makes sense to place that ad here.

Personally I'd like to see a "Support Rationality" petition, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherBear

Hey back at ya bro

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well never mind. It seems this ad has already nauseated a few other members, and the threads were closed.

New ATS advertising?? Support Israel??

I don't understand why we have to keep explaining the concept of Advertising Networks. Once, twice, ten times... sure. Every time someone sees an ad they don't like? No. That old saying... you can talk until you're blue in the face and people won't listen. We're blue in the face. Closed.

If you guys are getting tired of all the complaints about ads on ATS, maybe that's a sign you need a new Advertising Policy?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

top topics

join