It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What aircraft can do this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is a time-lapse clip taken from footage shot 29 April, 2012.

The aircraft crosses the frame from right to left with a bright white flash every 9 to 12 frames.

As it flashes close to the City, it flashes a blue flash with a center point and four perimeter points.

Then, the last flash before out of frame is white again, with maybe a slight reddish tint.

Take a look and see if you can identify the craft that does this...

Blue Flash

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Looks like helicopters to me, but since its dark and all you have are navagation lights, it could be any number of aircraft.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I really wish that IR/Starlight cameras were more affordable and available. Video like this would be a lot clearer if we could see more than just the lights that the objects are emitting.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It looks like a dim flashlight in front of a window did that.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
hello!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

In my opinion, this looks like an aircraft coming in for a landing. th bright white light is thenose landing gear light, and there is a city in the background, so this could be at an airport. Also, if you look at the left part of the screen (your left) after the craft passes there is another one with the same white light circling around which tells me that these two aircraft are in a landing pattern. Perhaps this footage was taken with some local news channel's traffic cam or airport cam.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Nothing special, it is a helicopter.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Reply to post by imd12c4funn

This is a time-lapse clip taken from footage shot 29 April, 2012.

Not to be rude, but if you stop for even one moment to ponder your evidence you will see how flawed and ignorant your thinking is based off this sentence alone. I understand the need to feel special, get stars or whatever, and generally think you are contributing to the cause rather than hurting it. But if you take even a moment to use common sense and reason before you post you will be doing this subject a greater favor than you are doing by posting this obvious tripe.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join