It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonardo Da Vincis SECRET drawings revealed, PURE GENIUS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Leonardo sought to understand how things work in nature
Observation and study were his tools
He was a brilliant cartographer
Court Entertainer
Humanist and lover of all living things
Indeed his talents were sought after yet some inventions he purposely hid away.
Knowing Human Nature and how the benign intention of his inventions would be used for ill agendas.
They say when he was a young man he had the appearance of an angel
There are many story's of him that touch the reader
I love how he bought up all the caged birds in a local market place so he could set them free
All artist's owe a debt of gratitude to him - He wrote about everything
I love his rules for artist book about observations and information and suggestions to himself and his fellow artists

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Thanks for posting these pictures and the link. I love anything to do with Da Vinci.

I don't think the Queen, or the Royal Trust, has purposefully kept them 'hidden' though. They must have millions of items in the Royal archives and libraries, from over the centuries, that they've yet to sort through.

As to Da Vinci himself, a book I read a good while ago ( I think it was something like 'The Secrets Of Mary Magdalene' can't quite remember the title ) looked into his paintings and their meanings and said that Da Vinci considered John the Baptist as the true Messiah, rather than Jesus - and Mary Magdalene as the woman the Knights Templar worshipped, rather than the Virgin Mary.
I think that most documentaries and books about Da Vinci say that he didn't believe that the teachings of the Catholic Church were true.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So ...

Should we just take these images at a glance or should we start to microscope them? Or have we already used microscope and found nothing?

I'm only asking because...

Mona Lisa painting contains hidden numbers

How do we know that the copy released to the public is real and authentic and not a aged replica?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by aBeneGesserit

Yes Leonardo did not hold the doctrines of the Holy Mother Church as true
Jesus was taught and learned the more ancient traditions of Gnostic Hermetic Essene Ancient Egyptian secret mystery schools - John was probably his teacher
Though like how Leonardo surpassed his master when an apprentice so too did Jesus IMO

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

They've not done the mirroring properly. Da Vinci seems to always show hands very proclaimed and it is because the hand is the mark for where the mirror should apply.

It is Discovery channels attempt at covering the truth, by not applying the correct mirror technique.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
They are not secret, its only secret because his manuscripts are in private collections, like the Mitchel Hedges crystal skull, the best representation of the human skull. Also another example is the bust of Nefertiti from the 18th dynasty, This was done by another influential person in history, but anyway it was studied in Alexandria for a long time and somehow ended up in a private collection, then donated back to the Egyptian government.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Da Vinci is certainly one of the most fascinating people that we have evidence of.

I don't think I can translate the level of this individual's diversity in knowledge in today's world.
Nor can I think of anyone who demands such accolade as a result of their accomplishments.

Today we can only really name people who are discoverers of a few concepts, or who have done great things in various fields of science. Or we can talk about great artists in the last century that created memorable paintings or drawings, or even cartoonists etc.

But this guy apparently was all of those things combined give or take.

You remember how there is a lot of groups who claim that Shakespeare's collection was actually "secretly created" by a large amount of people but put under one name? I don't think it has been proven fully but there are a few compelling aspects to it that make you think twice about stuff like that.

Da Vanci is accredited with so many mind blowing things that I sometimes wonder the same thing about him.
But then again, I suppose in the age before infotainment they had a lot of time on their hands, so maybe it is possible.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Haha, check out this claim.

Leo's Alarm Clock

Da Vinci inventions were diverse. He is credited with creating one of the first primitive alarm clocks, a contraption based on the flow of water. A thin stream of water would drip from one container to another until the second container was full, at which time the legs of the sleeping Da Vinci would be lifted by a combination of pulleys and gears, hence rousing him awake.

edit on 1-5-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker84
So ...

Should we just take these images at a glance or should we start to microscope them? Or have we already used microscope and found nothing?

I'm only asking because...

Mona Lisa painting contains hidden numbers

How do we know that the copy released to the public is real and authentic and not a aged replica?

Well it seems to me that in order to determine what is authentic and what is fake we have to make sure we have an authentic example to judge it by in the first place.

If we have an example that is authentic we can then make educated comparisons of various aspects to determine validity.

Looking at photos is ok, but really we would need to have examples to investigate with scientific equipment and testing. Getting access to that kind of stuff would be nearly impossible.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
i wonder what other priceless work are stored away in the personal collections of the uber rich/ kinda makes you think.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Its great to see in this thread so many ppl that have no idea who da vinci was... yet they say "omg I love the guy"... what is that? Cultural Fashion?

To the OP tho s&f - great post

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Da Vinci designed a traction drive constant velocity planetary transmission that wasn't usable until some Shell Oil Company chemist developed oil that would solidify when under pressure... It was first used in a bicycle hub developed by a company called NuVinci and has been tested by Chrysler and other automotive companies for use as transmissions in different types of vehicles... It is also being considered for use in maintaining constant RPM operation of automotive accessories driven off of the engine crankshaft such as water pumps, A/C compressors and alternators... This allows these components to be built of lighter, less robust design that requires less horsepower to drive that will improve performance, fuel mileage and longevity of the components... It is being used by a Danish company called Rotrex to drive a small supercharger that develops boost at lower revs than a turbocharger and requires less engine power to drive... I have installed a kit using a Rotrex supercharger on a 1500 cc Honda Fit and have come very close to doubling the torque and horsepower... 500 year old technology that has finally been put to use is a testimony to Leonardo DaVinci's foresight and genius...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Wow
Makes me think about how many other stuff has been hidden by the damn elites.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I am thinking, is there any special reason that all the pictures are turned backwards?
Look at the text.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Thanks for the Info S&F

Why was it Hidden Lock and Key, ( Then )
Church & State Knowledge, The Times of Witchery and Ignorance , of Medical Science ...

( Now ) Until Recently .. Royal Selfish Greed .. OR Vatican Finally Request to Expose... & Reveal ..

Excuse me for my Ignorance as I haven't did the Research Yet why is it in the Queens Possession in the First Place ? what about his Descendants what else is in the Unknown of the Queens ( Royals ) Possession... Rumored ...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Didn't da vinci also draw pictures of aeroplanes, IMO I believe Jesus and da vinci had extra terrestial help, both of which have too many unexplained super powers so to speak, just my 2 cents worth!!! Excellent thread OP!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

I am thinking, is there any special reason that all the pictures are turned backwards?
Look at the text.

Leonardo da vinci was known to write backwards, plus all kinds of other interesting things.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
really cool post!!! been a fan of davinci since i was 10!
i think i read somewhere he would pay for cadavers so he could study them (or was that Nostradamus?)
he was truly ahead of his time!

he would dig them up himself is what i heard

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

on that site , they show the mirro reflection of the so called half man half woman ,
well I find that really interesting because , in the book , the secret history of the world
by Jonathan Black , he states that DaVinci was a member of the mystery schools
and was privelage to secret knowledge of the world.

I think this painting alludes to the fact that humans before we were fully mammal
we were part plant , and we reproduced through parthenogenisis .
without a partner . This painting would suggest such a thing.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Leonardo is one of my favorite persons in all of human history. He certainly has to be at or near the top of everyone's list of geniuses and artists, respectively.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join