It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Scott Brown votes to repeal Obamacare 3x while using it. Hypocrit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
source articles.boston.com...

"Senator Scott Brown, who won office vowing to be the 41st vote to block President Obama’s health care law and who has since voted three times to repeal it, acknowledged Monday that he takes advantage of it to keep his elder daughter on his congressional health insurance plan."

Makes me wonder if, when push comes to shove on any CLOSE related vote, how he and others will really vote.
edit on 1-5-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't think anyone is using Obamacare right now (and nobody ever might if the Supreme Court does it's job). I think they are saying he insures his daughter on the Congressional plan, right? Or maybe under the Massachusetts law? I couldn't tell by the article, it was poorly written and an obvious hit job.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Shouldn't every American enjoy the same Health care plan that our Washington reps have? After all it's paid for by the taxpayers. Why the preferential treatment for those that mostly play golf, eat at fancy restaurants on the taxpayers dime and do precious little work when in session?

I find it hypocritical for the Politicos to vote against national health care; all the while enjoying free health care at the expense of the American taxpayers.

My health insurance costs almost $1000 a mo. for me and my spouse. Self employed and no help from anyone.
edit on 1-5-2012 by seagrass because: (no reason given)

new topics

join