It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention OWS- Please read if you care about the movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by TinfoilTP

You don't bother to read or fail at comprehension skills. Search the quote you did and find the word "not" in there, it's position and meaning.

It took you all that time to nip pick at the word "not"? Go troll elsewhere.
edit on 1-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

This is hillarious... beg for response by quote, interpret opposite meaning, call opponant troll.....what's next the boogey shill routine?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Well I guess I can say, at least you didn't say RP is a terrorist. Then yet you think anyone who follows RP is a terrorist eh? They necessarily don't have to be carrying Ak-47's and screaming allah akbar, but can blend in with the crowds. Is that what you were trying to get to?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Well I guess I can say, at least you didn't say RP is a terrorist. Then yet you think anyone who follows RP is a terrorist eh? They necessarily don't have to be carrying Ak-47's and screaming allah akbar, but can blend in with the crowds. Is that what you were trying to get to?

You are in the wrong thread, this is an OWS thread, the Ron Paul threads can be found elsewhere.

The terrorists are among the OWS crowds, they already caught a group that was trying to blow up a bridge. Whether any of them were political supporters of any candidate, I have not heard.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The terrorists are among the OWS crowds, they already caught a group that was trying to blow up a bridge. Whether any of them were political supporters of any candidate, I have not heard.

Well I guess we will find out in a few days whether these men are connected to any of the political candidates...Or if they just took it upon themselves to be the rotten bunch to show that OWS is filled with unknown terrorists...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Nothing has been presented to connect this to 'occupy'. It's just the media making baseless assumptions which suit their own pre-determined narrative.

Same old tactics.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The majority of people on ATS are clueless, absolutely clueless.............they need to really realize and empathize and if they don't eventually will come back to haunt almost each and every person here on ATS......

We have handed off our money to the weatlhy, but most people don't see it.

Obama failed us, but he has no choice, if you do anything that angers corporate lobbyists, you have no power, the power lays within Wall Street and Banks but most of you don't want to see this, unite and stop this corruption.

So be it.

I've delivered a message, nothing more.

this video is phenomenal - but most of you will ignore or ignore the message.

Safe journey.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

I know that's my point and that's why it worries me. All it takes is for the media to make false connections and most people will blindly buy into it. That's the danger of letting a few greedy rich folk control the media.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

It's pretty clear that you have some sort of complex that can't allow you to admit when you're wrong. All you keep saying is that I've lost base with reality? I'm quoting an article, that exists....IN REALITY, and then I'm giving my opinion on what implications I think it means. You're the one who misunderstood what I said multiple times and interpreted it in a way so that you could tell me how much more you know than me. But the actuality is that it's painfully obvious that you have some sort of issue with OWS and came here ONLY to argue against it. I didn't start this thread to debate whether or not you like it. Did you miss the "Please read if you care about the movement" part of the title? Or did you just see "OWS" in it and decide to troll? Moral of the story: learn to listen, formulate a quality response, then act accordingly. Don't rant just to make yourself feel better.

Otherwise go sit on your couch, grab a diet coke, put on dancing with the stars, turn your brain off and veg out. I thought this site was supposed to be for intellectuals....guess I was wrong.

edit on 2-5-2012 by seberhar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I'm at work so I can't watch the video now, but I will check it out when I get home. Thanks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join