It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Wind Reversal! Something coming from the back side of Earth?? Why was this covered-up?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Interesting, thanks for sharing. As a Sitchin fan I've long been intrigued by Nibiru and whether it exists and would it really cross the Earth's path and what effect it would have on this planet.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Apparently Nibiru is Jupiter, but also named Mercury when it divides the sky, or is center, in a conjunction.

It is called the destroyer because of Revelations 9/11. Now, 9/11 should ring a bell. Elenin should also, and it was name 9/11 too. And at the time of the autumn equinox, when in Judaic, to await their king when they blow the shofar, the horn they blow with Rosh Hoshana. This year whe this occurred, end of Sept to mid October, there was a regular overhead sign, of Virgo giving birth to the planets and by mid October the sun, but it was a rare one in that the moon was in a position that was very rare, close to the equator.

And that this occurred with elenin as their sign, something that ended up being broadcast everywhere and yet, panned out to supposedly nothing, but really was a code to all the mystery school boys across the globe, and the elite giving a heads up to the importance of this years, Rosh Hoshana, and their 9/11 revelations.

But also this information I've been following along by someone who's put alot of good astrological information out, elsewhere on line, relates to Appollyon in revelations and the birth of (it is confusing to me, for its as if, there is the anti christ, and relates to iron fist ruler, (I keep thinking China if they are making revelations come true), And to the new sungod's emergence though surely he didn't mean the same being, but the age of pisces will give way to the age of aquarius.

But this is astrological, relating to rare events too, but I can't see how it relates to a cosmic event still, unless this cycle of theirs that has marking in their astrology ALSO TIES INTO a known cosmic event. However in the past it didn't, there was no record of this a few thousand years ago, maybe a huge cycle, but not the smaller ones.

But maybe it is a huge cycle of something we don't get filled on in.

And probably all cumilating in this time now, with the configuration and the eclipse or Nibiru.

But Nibiru very very very unlikely to cause this reversal. It has a different connotation.

Unless of course their timing is all perfect and in accordence with something else, something they're not sharing information on.

But I still feel that there is more to the disappearance of the data than straight forward hiding stuff. Did it reverse or is this slight of hand?

Part of this allignment, and why it ties into to their anti christ preparations and I guess nibiru, is an allignment with El Nath in Taurus, which is coded to be and considered the star of the galactic ANTI CENTER.

Now our wanna be elites, do work leylines, do things according to the astrological overheads, the actual 9/11 event was done in a conjunction between Saturn and our Sun.

That configurations may be actual stargates or allow access to us, metaphysicall, quantum physics/metaphysics/magic universe, is possible.

But El Nath and the anti christ is also right in the midst of all of this and May 5th is a conjunction with El Nath and Venus, of course Venus is associated with their Lucifer as well.

However, its so weird to me, El Nath is a beautiful Blue star, not a dwarf star, I just think they all got hit with a stupid stick and are really wonky in the head, and I hope something good comes in and performs some citizens arrests instead, while they have it all coded into something bad. Anyway I had to say that, because this stuff is really annoying.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is LIKELY because the Poles on the Sun just flipped.

I was theorizing that the magnetosphere of the Sun probably influences the magnetosphere of the Earth -- so this would fit with this theory.

Nothing to be alarmed about...

besides -- if a Planet like Nbiru or X or whatever, had that much magnetic field -- it would be very visible to radio telescopes.

>> So don't panic -- fluctuations on Earth's magnetosphere happen all the time.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
But I can't help but see a reversal of magnetism, or force, and this anticenter El Nath allignment with Venus of all things, their symbollic ties to Lucifer, and this year in general, actually starting with Elenin and 2011, onwards, as being very tied into the Eclipse, their stargates and portals, their sudden new push to disclose or hint in news shows, and talk about Et/invasion and whatever, this annonymous interdimensional ET, which while true they had to say was the gods of old. Like we'd really want to shake hands with Zeus, Ra/Isis/Osiris/Quetzcoatl and the ruthless demiurges of old who demanded animal and human sacrifice and just loved wars wars wars and kill all the children who speak out, yeah I wanna shake their hands alright. So, stargates come to mind for negatives.

I just hope they're really in for a surprise myself.

Reversals indeed, and this is all coded in the stars and its all about their interpretation of things, unless there really is a cosmic thing, be it craft, asteroid/craft or some event that just ties in with their codings, gave them a reason to code it all the way they did in the past. And I kind of supsect they coded things due to undertanding something in the past, going through some events, BUT infinity's a spiral, El Nath is not a dwarf star, gravity star, negative seeming star. Its also a part of another system, not just Taurus.

earthsky.org...
Capella is two golden stars

Those two stars are bigger than our sun and put out more light than our sun, but they're yellow/golden and similar, so I don't see how it can be one way, like they think.

Because dark doesnt stand in light, it isn't light, it hides from the light, it is gravity and operates in shadow.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very interesting. I follow you, believe it or not. I was thinking about various implications related to all this but didn't have the brain power last night to form into coherent ideas without making a post a mile long.

So I'll mention the main thing that got me thinking, maybe you can tie it in somehow if you see a connection.
March 13, 1930 was the date that Pluto was discovered by Clyde Tombaugh here in NM.

Given the symbolism/meaning associated with Pluto as to do with Hades...and Pluto is BEHIND us, although I don't know if it was on this years March13...just something to think about...and also including the fact that we officially demoted Pluto from a planet to a planetoid (or whatever)...imo, a good thing, considering the events that transpired when Pluto was discovered and added into the astrological charts...plus the fact that it is obviously NOT a planet because it is not following the order already established in the other 8....rocky planets inside, gas giants outside...other discoveries elsewhere seem to indicate that is the normal pattern of accretion when solar systems are formed.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So, doing dishes, connected to teh grid and energy and it all just crystalized into a big theory that I can see clearly.

They want a pole shift reversal, but its not happened yet.

They have a lot invested in this "end time" star configuration nonsense and work deeply with the negative side.

So earlier someone gave HAARP spiking high on that time frame. They yanked data and created their own illusion of a reversal, and a mystery, pumped out to the aware ones who would see they yanked data, etc.

So now they are proclaiming a new iron fist rule of NWO and fascism, but its not a huge cosmic event, its just their fanatical religious servitide to darkness.

However, whenever and wherever the negative side codes and stands, the Light codes in real time and Goodness is all around ready to mitigate, change, transform, heal and bust their crapola.

What they simply understand is that their cosmic laws stuff is distortion, for Love is Virtues not laws, and their checkerboard floor isn't even close to being run with any semblance of balance, and that they don't get to cheat to get what they think they want, free reign to hurt others outright and enslave them. Aint happening.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

And don't forget, also, that June 5-6 is the last Venus transit of a pair of transits, the first of which was June 8, 2004. Research I've done into the effects of the Venus transit upon earthly goings-on indicates that each 8 year transit pair brings about some sort of significant advance in the field of communications. Two examples are the telegraph and the transatlantic cable!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
So, doing dishes, connected to teh grid and energy and it all just crystalized into a big theory that I can see clearly.

Does the water 'talk' to you, too?
I learn a lot washing dishes and soaking in the tub.

I see your theory...I have more or less the same understanding...although I've been seeing events from a slightly different perspective since I refuse to give any attention beyond just knowing it's happened...to their projections and productions.

And so maybe I have seen what they, themselves, have possibly even blinded themselves to, in their dedication to producing these false images and perceptions for the peons...

Lucifer in the sun is a GOOD thing...Venus and even the Goddesses (not the male gods just the female counterparts or consorts) are all spelling out LOVE not FEAR...

What if a real "Jesus" did show up...unexpected and unknown by the powers that *were* (my own contribution to the intention of good is to say WERE not BE)...but 'he' turned out to be a 'she?'

A literal Goddess of LOVE...GOD is love?
GODDESS LOVE.

I like it!!!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The temporary reversal was caused by one of a few things (or possibly all):

• Equipment malfunction (a positive value, being inverted during that time period)
• The Sun after a solar flare emission, can sometime cause back burst (suction) which could cause the event
• The planetary alignment can cause our most prominent solar winds to be blocked, which allows the solar winds from another system (or other planets in our system) to hit us from the other side. It’s as if the wind is blowing against you from two directions, one is stronger than the other, you don’t notice the weaker one until after the stronger one has been blocked.
• The data is hidden because it would cause a drastic shift in the statistically averaged data – if you are measuring solar winds, and then you through a random interval of negative numbers into the mix, it greatly throws of the mean values (average). In statistics it very common to remove far off numbers, to preserve to accuracy of your mean values – otherwise they are greatly eschewed.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Interesting story!

I don't know about reversals, but those aurora borealis in march were astonishing.

"normally" at my latitude, you get maybe zero to 1-2 sightings in a year. In march, i photographed them every day for about 3 weeks.

Just when i thought that the season was over, there were more auroras, in april!

Weird AND awesome!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Well you see, it was already a mile long, but broken up into posts
and its from another poster that this information is being released, elsewhere on line. I've been reading his stuff for some time and doing other research, on some of it. He should be making videos!

So how to take a big bunch of info and make sense of it in your words, well I managed to give an overview, but it all started with Elenin, Virgo overhead last fall, and that very special Rosh Hashanah, which is their awaited King, only of revelations 9/11 fame, relating to the anti christ and their coding for El Nath, and Venus conjunction on May 5th, leading into an eclipse and a huge configuration May 20th on.

So, this reversal is highly significant, in that they've coded El Nath as the ANTI CENTRE TO THE GALACTIC CENTER, which is joined up with the Great Central Star doorway and Heaven. So opposite of Heaven is 9/11.
Its all coded.

And what better way to herald in a huge change, and this anticenter than a Magnetic Reversal, real or metaphor/imagined.

Just that I don't think that is real, I think slight of hand and a huge mesmer illusion being played.

Unless HAARP is causing the magnetic reversal on earth, to celebrate their Anti Center allegiance, and 9/11 allegiance and if they wanted to, maybe they have the technology to FORCE THIS EVENT, maybe they used HAARP to create a pole shift. But its probably just an illusion.

Its pretty hard to put it into one big post, I broke it up.

Water is very connective, and get alot of dots connecting when I'm doing dishes or in the tub.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Pluto was introduced, and then retired. Its still there of course, and was never just discovered for its a part of older astrology. Though if you read up on the Vedic, say, they claim oh it wasn't until it was discovered that they began to use it. When that is outright manipulation of history.

dennisharness.com...

Very much tied into 9/11 event, which again is coded to reveleations 9/11.

Pluto: A Neo-Vedic View

Dennis M. Harness, Ph.D.

The discovery of Pluto in 1930 by astronomer Percival Lowell reflected the beginning of a new era of powerful dictators such as Hitler and Stalin and the exploration of nuclear energy leading to the development of the atomic bomb. Pluto themes of transformative as well as destructive power would pervade the events of the 1930’s and the decades to come. At the time of this writing, the bombing of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon occurred reflecting the challenging Pluto/Saturn opposition of 2001/2002. In mythology Pluto, the god of the underworld was also called Hades which means “invisible” or “to make invisible”.

This video in 5 or 6 parts deals with 9/11, with their astrology, with the Saturn/Sun opposition, with the dates everything occurred on, all according to their plan, to even the date of the ground being broken for the construction, and also went into Pluto being discoverd and then retired for this event.

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I

And the twin towers, Joachim and Boaz

symboldictionary.net...

In the Jewish mystical kabbalah, Joachim and Boaz are the left and rightmost pillars of the tree of life- mercy and severity, or strength. Jachim represents the male polarity of the universe, light, motion, activity, the electron. Boaz represents the female polarity of the universe, darkness, passivity, receptivity, and silence. The pillars are similar in concept to the Eastern Yin Yang, representing opposites in balance.

astrology.about.com...

Pluto and Saturn/Capricorn were very prominent.

www.verticalpool.com...

Look at these dates, and how they relate to 9 11.

It may be important to note that the last time Saturn and Pluto were in opposition was 1965/66; the time before that, in 1931/32. These eras marked turning points of political revolution and imminent warfare. Though common sense informs me that Saturn and Pluto do not cause wars or political chaos, I think the planets and their predictable orbits can act as heralds signaling the timing of change (rather than their ultimate causes); though not in the same form, these dynamics have happened before and as recently as 1966.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Sophia, the Holy Grail, the Equality, turning the Pyramid upside down, MOTHER's Unconditional Love, Healing and Equality. That is what I see Christ as a the male side of, the male face for. He is Sophia. He is the Spirit of Peace and Love, metaphorically at least, Christ real or metaphor represents this.

For every dark code is there is a light one. The Light does not plot in dark corners, in secret, but Shines for ALL, and Codes in Real Time.

I wonder at that erruption at the center of the cosmos, and its timing of the light years from earth to the center, so its going to show up sooner rather later I think, but we may be facing some dark plans and have to hold light and equality until this occurs, it could be a few years down the road, if they are playing the game out, and have it mapped in revelations then there is 7 years of tribulation and its up to us to say NO, not playing your game with you, push for Truth Equality and Love now, and win the unveiling.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeyTookErJeobs
A lot of people are saying it might of been a supernova, but even if that is the case why have they deleted data, never a straight answer hey?

A SUPER NOVA ???? Really....
Do poeple realize that if our sun went super nova we would all be fried right now?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
too bizarre! I keep telling my girlfriend that if something big doesn't happen in a year or so, and I don't die, I'm really gonna have to get my life together.

This kind of thing creeps me out the most; when TPTB are blatently hiding something huge? The pole reversal is coming, it's just a mtter of when

Better start planning to get your life together .

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I am going to go way out there...this came to me...but I wasn't doing dishes or sitting in the tub

I just like to play with ideas....so indulge me.

What if the binary star theory is correct? Maybe our sister star is a dwarf and coming closer to us? First off, it would be dark in the sky unless it caught a reflection from our sun. Data being messed with from NASA and what not' would just be to hide it from those of us without access to large telescopes. It may be 100's of years until it gets close enough to make an impact, but I am sure TPTB would want to keep it a secret as long as possible because that kind of knowledge similiar to ETs landing would rock our world...it would change everything, especially if the passer by is to have a very negative effect on life on earth. How easy would a population be to control if we KNEW we had an end date, right?

Along with this maybe God and Satan are represented by these sister stars?? Our star protects us and gives us life while brown bad girl sister comes around every 26000 years and sends us off to oblivion...( by us I mean whatever inhabitants are unlucky enough to be around) ie: dinosaurs, humans etc.

If TPTB know this...they may be getting their ducks in a row for brown "satan" to come and cut down the population so they can create heaven on earth for them. We are talking so many generations...and they needed to let most of feel as though we are living in freedom for 100's of years, to keep us happy and make their wealth for them. Now they are consolidating that wealth, building their bunkers, getting ready for the big cleansing or apocalypse. Then you have nutters like Iran who think they can speed it up, doing all kinds of crazy things....I am surprised they haven't taken him out yet unless that would be to obvious...

So there's my crazy theory for today...I'll probably have a new one next week.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Not our star...there is a star in our galaxy undergoing supernova right now.

There is another one too...a beautiful picture...trying to find it.

edit on 2-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BULLPIN
Tons of other info out there about this topic besides the usual NASA/JPL sources....these links will give you a good start. You'll soon find there's flimsy evidence to support the existence of a cover-up, or conspiracy, here.

It doesnt matter.
ATS users dont care.
They've already started going on about Nibiru, Mayans and pole reversals.
The verifiable facts dont have any weight here.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

A literal Goddess of LOVE...GOD is love?
GODDESS LOVE.

I like it!!!

That's fantastic QueenAnnie38! I was just working on a short story where some ancient and heavily eroded statements were being debated as to their possible meaning, one dark and nightmarish and the other not even considered, but your proposal is so much the better! Kudos, and yeah, would love it if TPTW would gets big unknown thrown into the mix - let their gods live off THEIR (tptw) fear and uncertainty, not ours! :-)

But loving your and Unity99's posts (and many others as well), and Unity99 can you share where this other info is posted or coming from? Tho I tend to not believe or disbelieve the comparatively wilder claims made on ATS (just read them and tuck them away until documented events or, in some instances, synchronicities bring them back to the forefront, but in the case of some sort of world wide group/cult of people who *believe* some very non-mainstream dogma and may be trying to bring reality into a match with their belief system, I am utterly convinced exists (of course we all do this to varying degrees, it's human nature I think, but I'm referring to the ones with the more dangerous beliefs and the power and wealth to do some dire things - and get by with it - at least for awhile). So any insight into these people and what drives them is something I'm very interested in reading.

I keep thinking that no matter how persuasive their dogma or intimidation systems that some members have to spill the detes at some point - and indeed plenty of claimants to this, but you never know who is being honest, who is seeking attention, who may be trying but has been so brainwashed as to seem insane to most of us, along the lines of the predators who dress up as aliens or Disney characters before preying on a child, who then may try to tell adults, but what they report "Mickey Mouse did things to me" comes across as something so bizarre the parents would discount it, or even more heartbreakingly, actively hide it for fear their child is "strange" all the while some twisted person gets by with it - it's this very carefully thought out methodology that defines the people I worry most about, because they are twisted enough to do such things, and smart enough to get by with it by knowing how to manipulate the victims and indirectly those who might hear the distorted reports of their activities.

Anyway, I still go back and forth on whether or not I believe in any sort of mystical underside to reality (or if our reality is just one aspect we happen to be aware of of a greater overall mystical "over-reality"). But I think we can all agree there are unquestionably people who do believe such things and will go to dangerous lengths to serve those beliefs, and to me that is scary and something that certainly needs to be researched and careful about, like any dangerous group.

But yeah, the whole topic of "something else" both intrigues, terrifies, and gives me hope depending on if it is more based on discoveries we have yet to make/comprehend, something truly dark, or something that ends up being a truly good and happy fo us all over-reality. Plus it makes dull day to day life slightly easier to get thru, LOL! :-)

edit on 2-5-2012 by NewtonDKC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

I have another theory: The Mayans didn't know jack from squat about astrophysics.

Nobody had any idea about distances or even nature of astronomical objects outside the Solar System until the mid 19th (first distances to stars) or early 20th century (ideas of physical makeup from spectroscopy, fusion).

Nobody prior to the 20th century had any idea what a 'supernova' was, much less its physical origin, or even that galaxies were in fact galaxies distinct from 'nebulae', or clouds of gas in our own galaxy.

Discovered before Newton: 1%
Discovered from Newton to 1850: 10%
Discovered since 1850: 89%

How much of it came from conventional Western science of dead white males: 98%

edit on 2-5-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

ssshhhhh! You'll ruin everyone's post-modern make-believe.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join